Skip to content

Game This Saturday

The Browns Board
21 16 1.2k
  • Here's to no injuries for both our teams! Sure wish I could be there. 🙂

    <buying a virtual round>

    I can't help but hope that Jackson does well in whatever capacity we may see him.

    McCarthy is being very VERY cautious with his players this year, so I'm totally clueless as to what and who we might see. On his weekly Tuesday night TV program (last night) he said that it's a very odd year for the Pack so far, in that usually at this time of the year the physical fatigue issues are the most pressing, but because they can only practice once a day he is seeing more mental fatigue right now due to the increased class time and gym time.

    It makes one wonder if we'll see football like we're used to seeing football until 3-4 games into the regular season.

    Of course, the fact that the Browns beat the Pack last year makes me want a different result. 😁