Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Harrison And Bell... To Be Teammates

Harrison And Bell... To Be Teammates

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
3 Posts 3 Posters 386 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
    • 3k Posts
    • 241 Reputation
    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #1

    ESPN Article

    Both Harrison and Bell were signed by Detriot to take over for the injured Leshoure. Kind of funny that they both end up being signed by the same team.

    Ruining threads since 1897.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Thomaspro T
      • 178 Posts
      • 9 Reputation
      T Thomaspro wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I saw that. If I had to pick between the 2, I would chose Harrison. Hey Clinton Portis and Westbrok are available.

      USFBrownU 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • T Thomaspro

        I saw that. If I had to pick between the 2, I would chose Harrison. Hey Clinton Portis and Westbrok are available.

        USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 2k Posts
        • 270 Reputation
        USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @thomaspro said:

        I saw that. If I had to pick between the 2, I would chose Harrison. Hey Clinton Portis and Westbrok are available.

        Definitely choose Harrison. All Bell did was run into the a pile of guys and fall right away. It's like he never even tried to run for daylight.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate