Bernie Kosar's Daughter A Porn Star?
-
Lexxi Silver Is Bernie Kosar's Porn Actress Daughter? [Photos]
By Jkootbc As if Bernie Kosar hasn't had enough issues over the last five years, now comes the confirmation that his daughter has made her on-screen porn debut. The Busted Coverage i-Team has spent the last 4-5 hours using our porn identification software to determine if Sara Kosar is in fact porn actress Lexxi Silver. The final report from the i-Team is that there is 99.9% certainty that we've got ourselves an NFL porn angle.
Over the past three weeks a couple different tipsters have filled us in on what is going on down in Florida where Sara happens to be a yoga instructor. Guess the storyline behind Lexxi's rookie debut? Yep, her and a blond tatted friend are having a late-night yoga session when some perv walks in.
The i-Team reports it's indeed NSFW porn. Like porn you wouldn't want your father to know you're taking part in.The method of confirming the Lexxi/Sara connection was to take Facebook images and comparing them to the Sneaky Aerobics Instructor video. Screencaps show the matching wrist tattoos. We've also noticed similarity in the nose, legs, feet and eyes. The pupil recognition software, recently purchased with our Coed Media Group cash infusion, came in handy.
Here are the Facebook photos. Google Lexxi Silver. Do your own investigation and tell us we're wrong. The i-Team has performed 23 intense investigations since its inception way back in 2008 and has a 22-1 record.
Of course there will be those of you who ask "What does this have to do with sports?" Well, not much, really. This is more of a story of how families – whether rich, poor or with a history in the NFL – can have issues just like you and the rest of society.
And this is an entertainment site. Doesn't get much more entertaining than the daughter of an NFL legend doing porn. Don't want these kind of stories? ESPN has you covered.
[Sara Kosar - Facebook]
-
This only adds to Bernies legacy.
-
"I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad"
Definitely more funny than sad!
-
As a male in general i like porn if the bitch looks good, i don't care who's daughter it is i don't think about daddy lol
-
You'll think about Daddy if it's your daughter.
-
-
I mean, it really isn't a shock. Alcoholic dad => Pornstar daughter
-
Let us know when you want to go after Obamao's daughters.
But of course, then children will be off limits....
-
So, I get this email from a friend today... he knows i'm a Browns diehard...
STU: "Ok. Do u know the Bernie Kosar daughter thing? U must!"
Now, I have no idea what he's talking about... I tell him I haven't heard a word. What is it?..
He replies, "Google "Bernie Kosar's daughter," and check one of the sites that comes up - lexxisilver.xxxx"
I doubt this is true.. But his guy is not a bullshitter by trade.. so I told him that I'm gonna ask you all... Maybe I missed something.
thanks. alp
-
Yeah, nothin like posting porn sites on a family-ish forum.
-
Yeah, nothin like posting porn sites on a family-ish forum.
Yeah, nothin like posting porn sites on a family-ish forum.
sorry if it's off base...didn't mean to offend... just wondered if anyone had heard this Bernie story...
mods.. please feel free to yank this thread...
no harm intended.
-
-
I put this in the Barber Shop Forum (where it belongs) a few weeks ago.
-
I feel bad for Bernie. What a nightmare.
Unfortunately, this site is far from fam friendly with some of the rantings of the members. It's really just a few but they make a lot of noise.
-
I put this in the Barber Shop Forum (where it belongs) a few weeks ago.
I put this in the Barber Shop Forum (where it belongs) a few weeks ago.
thanks diehard, i thought it might be old news/a rumor with a life of its own...
I just found it remarkably hard to believe.
Say it ain't so Bernie....
-
Ran into a post about this this on another board (here's my version), sad but true daddy made reportedly near $100 million in his long but very painful NFL career including many surgeries and concussions which led to his drinking, bankruptcy and divorce also shows how you can not always control your children. He gave much of his money away to other friends and former NFL stars frequently and in large amounts.
Best of luck to our beloved but challenged Cleveland NFL star Bernie Kosar.
And yes it is all very true, affects the whole family.
Sara Kosar
Bernie Kosar's daughter
Parents: Bernie Kosar
People also search for: Bernie Kosar, Rebecca Kosar, Rachel Kosar, Joe Kosar, Brian Kosar, Beth Kosar
Grandparents: Bernie Kosar Sr., Geri Kosar
Uncle: Brian Kosar
Aunt: Beth Kosar
Also if you're interested you can Google up Lexxi Silver, can it be your kid, hell yes happens every day.
-
Edit add, read the whole and real story in my Bernie Kosar #19 thread.
....from the article the article there ..... A groaning Kosar, 45, gets down very slowly onto the rug until he is symbolically on his hands and knees at the center of what used to be his glamorous life. And then he signs the documents that begin the process of filing for bankruptcy.
"Let me tell you something, bro," he says. "It was all worth it.".....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
