Technical Forum Question
-
Everytime someone posts a link in their posts, when I click on it, it opens a new window, which is fine, but it also chages the forum page. I always have to click the back button to get back to the forum
-
hmm, thats really strange, what browser are you using? Internet Explorer?
-
yeah IE 9 It only does it on this site
-
hmm, i prefer the new firefox, http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fx/
I seem to never have any problems with it.
-
hmm, i prefer the new firefox, http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fx/
I seem to never have any problems with it.
hmm, i prefer the new firefox, http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fx/
I seem to never have any problems with it.
also use firefox. haven't used IE in about ten years.
here's my technical question:
i belong to another forum (tshirtforums.com) that sends me an email notice when someone has replied to a thread i have posted on.
i see the "watch this post' subscriber thing here but it only gives you like 4 options, none of which send an inform email like i previously described. just wondering if any of you mods know what i'm talking about and if it can be implemented. -thanks!
-
Sounds like it's a setting in IE. Make sure you have set options to open new links in new tab or same window. Or you can right click on the link and open in new tab or new window.
I use Google Chrome and like it very much. It's clean, easy to use, and the fastest browser for me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login