Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. It's Game Day!

It's Game Day!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
8 Posts 6 Posters 809 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 10k Posts
    • 2k Reputation
    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #1

    Who's going and where's everyone sitting?

    I'll be there in section 149

    GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 20k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I'll be there Section 111. BTW for those going down don't forget the Tribe game starts a 1\2 hour earlier, so probably plenty of traffic.

      Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Represent R
        • 523 Posts
        • 24 Reputation
        R Represent wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I want to go but have some military dealings today so i'll be watching the game with a few other soldiers out in Solon tonight.

        In Cleveland failure is an artform.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • hoortaH hoorta

          I'll be there Section 111. BTW for those going down don't forget the Tribe game starts a 1\2 hour earlier, so probably plenty of traffic.

          Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @hoorta said:

          I'll be there Section 111. BTW for those going down don't forget the Tribe game starts a 1\2 hour earlier, so probably plenty of traffic.

          I almost always take the train from th Brookpark rd. station. So I will be heading down around 5:30 to avoaid the big train crowds

          "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 10k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I'm off to the game. Gonna take the train and have some diner downtown. Can't wait for the casino, it will be sweet going there before the game

            "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
            DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Browns149B Browns149

              I'm off to the game. Gonna take the train and have some diner downtown. Can't wait for the casino, it will be sweet going there before the game

              DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @browns149 said:

              I'm off to the game. Gonna take the train and have some diner downtown. Can't wait for the casino, it will be sweet going there before the game

              Book a room at the Casino Hotel. Get primed up before the game, go to the game, then back to the Casino and your room later. Nice time.

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • WRREBEL WRREBELW
                • 2k Posts
                • 87 Reputation
                WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I'm so excited, I have flogged the dolphin 3 times today..

                I will watch it from my house while eating jello

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                  @browns149 said:

                  I'm off to the game. Gonna take the train and have some diner downtown. Can't wait for the casino, it will be sweet going there before the game

                  Book a room at the Casino Hotel. Get primed up before the game, go to the game, then back to the Casino and your room later. Nice time.

                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                  • 57k Posts
                  • 4k Reputation
                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @diehardbrownsfan said:

                  Book a room at the Casino Hotel. Get primed up before the game, go to the game, then back to the Casino and your room later. Nice time.

                  When is this casino supposed to be built?

                  (Here is a key though: Ohio casinos will NOT have a sports book, so no betting on the game. Still gotta go to Nevada for that.

                  Question: do Atlantic City casinos have sports books? I don't think they do.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate