It's Game Day!
-
Who's going and where's everyone sitting?
I'll be there in section 149
GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
I want to go but have some military dealings today so i'll be watching the game with a few other soldiers out in Solon tonight.
-
I'll be there Section 111. BTW for those going down don't forget the Tribe game starts a 1\2 hour earlier, so probably plenty of traffic.
-
I'm off to the game. Gonna take the train and have some diner downtown. Can't wait for the casino, it will be sweet going there before the game
-
I'm off to the game. Gonna take the train and have some diner downtown. Can't wait for the casino, it will be sweet going there before the game
I'm off to the game. Gonna take the train and have some diner downtown. Can't wait for the casino, it will be sweet going there before the game
Book a room at the Casino Hotel. Get primed up before the game, go to the game, then back to the Casino and your room later. Nice time.
-
I'm off to the game. Gonna take the train and have some diner downtown. Can't wait for the casino, it will be sweet going there before the game
Book a room at the Casino Hotel. Get primed up before the game, go to the game, then back to the Casino and your room later. Nice time.
Book a room at the Casino Hotel. Get primed up before the game, go to the game, then back to the Casino and your room later. Nice time.
When is this casino supposed to be built?
(Here is a key though: Ohio casinos will NOT have a sports book, so no betting on the game. Still gotta go to Nevada for that.
Question: do Atlantic City casinos have sports books? I don't think they do.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login