Skip to content

Official Packers Game Day Thread

The Browns Board
88 30 5.1k
  • I like our offensive attack with all of the play action, and hitting WR's in stride. Our run game will be solid with Peyton, but, it's our D that still has me scared.

    @d-bone said:

    I like our offensive attack with all of the play action, and hitting WR's in stride. Our run game will be solid with Peyton, but, it's our D that still has me scared.

    Agreed. I was hoping our d line improved bur the pass rush is still an issue. Sheldon is still suspect to me.

  • Colt impressed the crap out of me. Over 100 yards, 9 of 10, and a TD. Good start.

  • Touchdown Browns!!!

  • Nice play by the defense. Blind side sack, fumble and TD return.

  • With Haden soon to become a shutdown corner teams are going to pick on everyone not named Haden. Brown and Patterson both have the ability to complement Haden on the other side of the field but hopefully they can fulfill that potential. If not then drafting a CB needs to be a priority.

    Sidenote; with as young as our secondary is, we may be the best secondary in our division within the next 1-3 years.

  • Zombo said:

    22 has looked good in coverage.

    Z

    Yeah thats Buster Skrine everything from camp has been positive for him and hes been playing some really nice coverage tonight.

  • Im really liking Norwood as well hes been adding alot of spark to are offense

  • Im really liking Norwood as well hes been adding alot of spark to are offense

    @nw220 said:

    Im really liking Norwood as well hes been adding alot of spark to are offense

    Yea, he looks quick

  • Zombo said:

    I don't like Leroy Kelly's #44 having the name "Clutts" on it...

    Z

    I take it the NFL wont allow anyone to wear 00 anymore.

  • Yeah im assuming #3 is Jarret Brown?? That pass was terrible

  • Nice Stop by the D there

  • Is this the 3rd straight year we beat the defending Super bowl champions?

  • I honestly don't think our pass rush was so bad, the Packers have a very good O-Line and we got about average pressure with the 1st 2nd and 3rd team defenses. Still an area that needs improvement but I'm still not too worried about it. Hoping to see some of these #3 guys on offense get more work in during the next preseason game though. Who was that #35 at HB for us, did really well and is supper fast.

  • I honestly don't think our pass rush was so bad, the Packers have a very good O-Line and we got about average pressure with the 1st 2nd and 3rd team defenses. Still an area that needs improvement but I'm still not too worried about it. Hoping to see some of these #3 guys on offense get more work in during the next preseason game though. Who was that #35 at HB for us, did really well and is supper fast.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I honestly don't think our pass rush was so bad, the Packers have a very good O-Line and we got about average pressure with the 1st 2nd and 3rd team defenses. Still an area that needs improvement but I'm still not too worried about it. Hoping to see some of these #3 guys on offense get more work in during the next preseason game though. Who was that #35 at HB for us, did really well and is supper fast.

    Our pass rush is definitely questionable. It's been bad for a while. We'll see next game against the Lions who have an average/crappy O line.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    LIke I said, Hillis is a one dimensional runner and easy to nullify by stuffing him at the line. He will be a non factor in 2011.

    And, like most of the stuff you've said, it's completely wrong.

  • Its preseason..

    The only thing I looked for is no injuries and not to look inept.

    Colt mccoy showed some nice throws and drives. But, remember delhomo last year?

    I think we will struggle stopping people on d all year. Our offense will be improved, how much depends on mccoy and our wrs stepping up.

    Hillis will be fine. He is a beast...one dimensional.?? Really??? Did you watch him play last year? He ran over and around people. He caught the ball with grace.. one dimentional is ur addiction to gay porn..

  • Stats on ESPN say that we had 5 sacks, not too shabby. Brown so far has had a nice camp, I'm not going throw him under the bus just because his first pass was intercepted. On the plays where Hillis got stopped close to the line the Pack seems to be blitzing in the perfect spots.

    Did anyone else notice how well Titus Brown did tonight? I wasn't really expecting that.

  • Stats on ESPN say that we had 5 sacks, not too shabby. Brown so far has had a nice camp, I'm not going throw him under the bus just because his first pass was intercepted. On the plays where Hillis got stopped close to the line the Pack seems to be blitzing in the perfect spots.

    Did anyone else notice how well Titus Brown did tonight? I wasn't really expecting that.

  • HIGHLIGHTS:

    Colt looked solid, and more importantly, confident and relaxed.

    Norwood. Dude is going to be an impact player.

    WRs catching balls. Hopefully our strategy of throwing exclusively to TEs and RBs is over.

    RB Jackson. At least tonight, he was running hungry.

    "Remember the Titus" Brown!

    MEH:

    Hillis (not necessarily a bad thing, he just wasn't trucking fools.)

    LBs and D-line

    LOWLIGHTS:

    Seneca Wallace continuing his proud tradition of overthrowing WRs.

    DBs playing soft and getting burnt in man to man coverage.

  • I like what I saw from Colt.