Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Front Row

Front Row

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
4 Posts 4 Posters 657 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CanadianFan C
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    C CanadianFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Just wondering what the actual front row is. I've seen row 1 and I've seen row A. I wouldn't want to buy tickets, fly from western Canada just to be in the second row of the Dawg Pound. Please advise.

    Thanks!

    hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      This should help you. An interactive seating map:

      http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/tickets/seating-information.html

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • C CanadianFan

        Just wondering what the actual front row is. I've seen row 1 and I've seen row A. I wouldn't want to buy tickets, fly from western Canada just to be in the second row of the Dawg Pound. Please advise.

        Thanks!

        hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 20k Posts
        • 5k Reputation
        hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
        #3

        @canadianfan said:

        Just wondering what the actual front row is. I've seen row 1 and I've seen row A. I wouldn't want to buy tickets, fly from western Canada just to be in the second row of the Dawg Pound. Please advise.

        Thanks!

        I can't totally speak for the Dawg Pound, but I know for sure in the 100 level sideline- Row 1 is closest to the field. I have seats in the 100 level row 9, and if you're making a long trip, I wouldn't go any lower than that. 500 level is another story, as the lowest rows are ideal, and I wouldn't recommend sitting any higher than row 10 there.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I sit in row 19.....the perfect seats.

          On the north side you get any sun that is to shine.

          I am right on the edge of the overhang......rain seems to hit a few rows in front of me, but not me since most bad weather is out of the north.

          I've sat up and sat down, and up is superior.....much better view of the field.

          If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate