Skip to content

Braylon Edwards gets recognition

The Browns Board
12 8 1.5k
  • Great, let's all bash BE again. I don't suppose anyone noticed he stopped dropping passes his last several games? Admittedly our weak 3rd and 4th string quarterbacks didn't get him the ball much, but he caught it whenever it was humanly possible to do so. I think he's finally out of his slump. So maybe we can lay off the hate?

  • Not sure how long this link will stay up, but if you go to ESPN page 2 you get

    Where Braylon Edwards goes to drop the ball New Years Eve.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/index

    not the recognition I think he wants from ESPN

    @dieselpusher said:

    Not sure how long this link will stay up, but if you go to ESPN page 2 you get

    Where Braylon Edwards goes to drop the ball New Years Eve.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/index

    not the recognition I think he wants from ESPN

    Dont see anything about Braylon anywhere on that link...

  • Great, let's all bash BE again. I don't suppose anyone noticed he stopped dropping passes his last several games? Admittedly our weak 3rd and 4th string quarterbacks didn't get him the ball much, but he caught it whenever it was humanly possible to do so. I think he's finally out of his slump. So maybe we can lay off the hate?

    @merlin said:

    Great, let's all bash BE again. I don't suppose anyone noticed he stopped dropping passes his last several games? Admittedly our weak 3rd and 4th string quarterbacks didn't get him the ball much, but he caught it whenever it was humanly possible to do so. I think he's finally out of his slump. So maybe we can lay off the hate?

    Dont know what team You were watching but hes had hands of stone all year

  • Great, let's all bash BE again. I don't suppose anyone noticed he stopped dropping passes his last several games? Admittedly our weak 3rd and 4th string quarterbacks didn't get him the ball much, but he caught it whenever it was humanly possible to do so. I think he's finally out of his slump. So maybe we can lay off the hate?

    @merlin said:

    Great, let's all bash BE again. I don't suppose anyone noticed he stopped dropping passes his last several games? Admittedly our weak 3rd and 4th string quarterbacks didn't get him the ball much, but he caught it whenever it was humanly possible to do so. I think he's finally out of his slump. So maybe we can lay off the hate?

    Yeah, I won a signed Braylon Edwards football at the blind pig this season and with all this hate it's not worth shit on ebay! repeat, Braylon is the best, Braylon is the best!.

  • @merlin said:

    Great, let's all bash BE again. I don't suppose anyone noticed he stopped dropping passes his last several games? Admittedly our weak 3rd and 4th string quarterbacks didn't get him the ball much, but he caught it whenever it was humanly possible to do so. I think he's finally out of his slump. So maybe we can lay off the hate?

    Yeah, I won a signed Braylon Edwards football at the blind pig this season and with all this hate it's not worth shit on ebay! repeat, Braylon is the best, Braylon is the best!.

    @howiedawg said:

    Yeah, I won a signed Braylon Edwards football at the blind pig this season and with all this hate it's not worth shit on ebay! repeat, Braylon is the best, Braylon is the best!.

    You just need a Marketing plan, label the football as the one dropped in a crucial game that resulted in a downward spiral of the 2008 Cleveland Browns that lead to a QB benching, and injury to Brady Quinn, the firing of the Head Coach, General Manager, and the entire coaching staff. Title it, "The Beginning of the End" when Marketing to Browns fans, and "The End to the Beginning" in Pittsburgh, Cincy & Baltimore.

    (10% commission to The Browns Store . com for Marketing plan)

  • @howiedawg said:

    Yeah, I won a signed Braylon Edwards football at the blind pig this season and with all this hate it's not worth shit on ebay! repeat, Braylon is the best, Braylon is the best!.

    You just need a Marketing plan, label the football as the one dropped in a crucial game that resulted in a downward spiral of the 2008 Cleveland Browns that lead to a QB benching, and injury to Brady Quinn, the firing of the Head Coach, General Manager, and the entire coaching staff. Title it, "The Beginning of the End" when Marketing to Browns fans, and "The End to the Beginning" in Pittsburgh, Cincy & Baltimore.

    (10% commission to The Browns Store . com for Marketing plan)

    @atenears said:

    You just need a Marketing plan, label the football as the one dropped in a crucial game that resulted in a downward spiral of the 2008 Cleveland Browns that lead to a QB benching, and injury to Brady Quinn, the firing of the Head Coach, General Manager, and the entire coaching staff. Title it, "The Beginning of the End" when Marketing to Browns fans, and "The End to the Beginning" in Pittsburgh, Cincy & Baltimore.

    (10% commission to The Browns Store . com for Marketing plan)

    🙂 I would were it not one of those half white autograph balls!

  • I will bid $1,000 for that football! Only if you can prove that he was the one who actually HELD the ball while signing it. That would be rare indeed.

  • I will bid $1,000 for that football! Only if you can prove that he was the one who actually HELD the ball while signing it. That would be rare indeed.

    @mrfreeze said:

    I will bid $1,000 for that football! Only if you can prove that he was the one who actually HELD the ball while signing it. That would be rare indeed.

    😆 When my ticket number was read out and I went up to collect it about 40 backers shouted don't drop it!

  • Great, let's all bash BE again. I don't suppose anyone noticed he stopped dropping passes his last several games? Admittedly our weak 3rd and 4th string quarterbacks didn't get him the ball much, but he caught it whenever it was humanly possible to do so. I think he's finally out of his slump. So maybe we can lay off the hate?

    @merlin said:

    Great, let's all bash BE again. I don't suppose anyone noticed he stopped dropping passes his last several games? Admittedly our weak 3rd and 4th string quarterbacks didn't get him the ball much, but he caught it whenever it was humanly possible to do so. I think he's finally out of his slump. So maybe we can lay off the hate?

    In games that don't mean anything? Get back to me when the games are important again. That's DA's MO - perform when nothing is on the line, crap the bed when it means something.

  • Great, let's all bash BE again. I don't suppose anyone noticed he stopped dropping passes his last several games? Admittedly our weak 3rd and 4th string quarterbacks didn't get him the ball much, but he caught it whenever it was humanly possible to do so. I think he's finally out of his slump. So maybe we can lay off the hate?

    @merlin said:

    Great, let's all bash BE again. I don't suppose anyone noticed he stopped dropping passes his last several games? Admittedly our weak 3rd and 4th string quarterbacks didn't get him the ball much, but he caught it whenever it was humanly possible to do so. I think he's finally out of his slump. So maybe we can lay off the hate?

    Hmmmm, let's see - when he FINALLY stopped dropping the ball after coming out of his 14 game 'slump' he also then decided to come out and chirp about the fans here and how we'll never accept him because he's a Wolverine.

    Screw BE. Honestly. If fingers were to be pointed at anyone this season, it's him. If he catches 3/4 of those drops, especially the ones on 3rd downs or in the red zone then DA never relinquishes his starting role and we win several more games. If that happens, who knows. Confidence isn't shot, maybe the winning breeds better attitudes and we grab a couple more wins out of that.

    Dropped passes and penalties KILL offenses.

    He is paid and paid WELL to simply catch the damn ball. He throws his face on every endorsement and commercial he can when times are good. If he so loves the spotlight, he'd better be able to take the heat when things are bad instead of whining like a little baby.

    When they announced his name on draft day I thought of the OSU/Mich game when they were mounting a last drive comeback. 4th and short - pass to Brayon in the flat. Had the first in his hands with no Buckeye within 10 yards. I don't even have to finish with what happened as even those of you that didn't see the game already know what happened on that play......