Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Looking For Frank Ryan Jersey

Looking For Frank Ryan Jersey

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
5 Posts 3 Posters 652 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gametime G
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    G Gametime wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am looking for a Frank Ryan jersey #13, preferably brown in color. Anyone have one or know where I can get one?

    HowieDawgH 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 2k Posts
      • 270 Reputation
      USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
      #2
      http://lmgtfy.com/?q=frank+ryan+jersey
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • G Gametime

        I am looking for a Frank Ryan jersey #13, preferably brown in color. Anyone have one or know where I can get one?

        HowieDawg HowieDawgH
        • 664 Posts
        • 59 Reputation
        HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @gametime said:

        I am looking for a Frank Ryan jersey #13, preferably brown in color. Anyone have one or know where I can get one?

        Nice choice by the way - I have read a book about the 64 season and I love the way Frank Ryan came across in that book. If I was going to buy a 64 championship Jersey it might be Ryan but I'd also have to consider Collins, Fiss, Modelewski or kanicki - I already have a Brown #32 jersey!

        Good luck with that by the way.

        H

        PS I know this is sad but I just won an ebay auction for a signed Galen Fiss football card sined after the 64 season!

        Tailgate loving, Steelers hating, Trans-Atlantic Browns fan. Annually disappointed since '88. Annually optimistic since '88. GO BROWNS!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Gametime G
          • 2 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          G Gametime wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I went to the '64 championship game and saw Ryan play. He has always impressed me. Thanks for responding.

          Nice choice by the way - I have read a book about the 64 season and I love the way Frank Ryan came across in that book. If I was going to buy a 64 championship Jersey it might be Ryan but I'd also have to consider Collins, Fiss, Modelewski or kanicki - I already have a Brown #32 jersey!

          Good luck with that by the way.

          H

          PS I know this is sad but I just won an ebay auction for a signed Galen Fiss football card sined after the 64 season!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • HowieDawg HowieDawgH
            • 664 Posts
            • 59 Reputation
            HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Wow! I wasn't alive then and didn't know anything about the Browns until 1988 when I became a fan over here in the UK.

            I don't know if you have ever read Terry Pluto's "When all the world was Browns Town" - I had a second hand copy shipped over from the US this off season and absolutely ate every single page up. What a time that was, it was so interesting to see what the players went through and just how dedicated they were. Collier was such a change from Brown and a lesser man could have let that team implode without his inclusive, nuturing approach.

            Sadly I only have a few seconds of Youtube footage to bring to life that game - it's great to have someone on the board who was there - wow, I'd pay good money for memories like that!🙂

            Howie.

            Tailgate loving, Steelers hating, Trans-Atlantic Browns fan. Annually disappointed since '88. Annually optimistic since '88. GO BROWNS!
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate