Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Browns-Lions Article W/ Easter Egg

Browns-Lions Article W/ Easter Egg

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
6 Posts 5 Posters 484 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 8k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #1
    Oh no.
    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • KentLife KentLifeK
      • 41 Posts
      • 1 Reputation
      KentLifeK KentLife wrote on last edited by
      #2

      "I won't be there" - Pat Shurmur on the Browns visiting Pryor's workout for the supplemental draft.

      Tim Couch Pulls OutT miktoxicM 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • KentLifeK KentLife

        "I won't be there" - Pat Shurmur on the Browns visiting Pryor's workout for the supplemental draft.

        Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 8k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @kentlife said:

        "I won't be there" - Pat Shurmur on the Browns visiting Pryor's workout for the supplemental draft.

        Thank God.

        I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • KentLifeK KentLife

          "I won't be there" - Pat Shurmur on the Browns visiting Pryor's workout for the supplemental draft.

          miktoxic miktoxicM
          • 13k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @kentlife said:

          "I won't be there" - Pat Shurmur on the Browns visiting Pryor's workout for the supplemental draft.

          yeah, but i guess some of our scouts will. too bad. maybe their car will break down or something.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ClevelandBigDawg C
            • 571 Posts
            • 8 Reputation
            C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Dude ran a 4.41 in his forty. I wouldn't mind taking a 4th round shot on him as a WR/Emergency QB.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
              • 64k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Jarrett Brown.... or Pryor.

              Brown....or.........Pryor.

              Pryor....

              Brown............

              aw forget it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate