Browns Vs. 49Ers
-
I just decided this morning (with my wifes blessing) that my oldest son's 13th birthday present will be a trip to San Francisco to see the Browns/49ers game. It will be his first ever Browns game.
Anyone else from here making it to that game?
I just decided this morning (with my wifes blessing) that my oldest son's 13th birthday present will be a trip to San Francisco to see the Browns/49ers game. It will be his first ever Browns game.
Anyone else from here making it to that game?
I will be at the game, unfortunately with 49'r fans
-
I just decided this morning (with my wifes blessing) that my oldest son's 13th birthday present will be a trip to San Francisco to see the Browns/49ers game. It will be his first ever Browns game.
Anyone else from here making it to that game?
I just decided this morning (with my wifes blessing) that my oldest son's 13th birthday present will be a trip to San Francisco to see the Browns/49ers game. It will be his first ever Browns game.
Anyone else from here making it to that game?
Might not want to let her read the news about the fightings and shootings that went on this weekend at the 49s raiders game.
-
I just decided this morning (with my wifes blessing) that my oldest son's 13th birthday present will be a trip to San Francisco to see the Browns/49ers game. It will be his first ever Browns game.
Anyone else from here making it to that game?
I just decided this morning (with my wifes blessing) that my oldest son's 13th birthday present will be a trip to San Francisco to see the Browns/49ers game. It will be his first ever Browns game.
Anyone else from here making it to that game?
That's one lucky kid. I got a pack of smokes and a fat hooker.
-
I just decided this morning (with my wifes blessing) that my oldest son's 13th birthday present will be a trip to San Francisco to see the Browns/49ers game. It will be his first ever Browns game.
Anyone else from here making it to that game?
-
Probably some punks. I wouldn't worry too much. Shit talking with the wrong people can lead to bad things.
-
I just heard that when watching the replay of the Browns game. My bet is that it's Raiders fans that caused that problem but who knows.
I just heard that when watching the replay of the Browns game. My bet is that it's Raiders fans that caused that problem but who knows.
Actually, I heard it was a couple of Raider fans that go shot.
I hear that they were making fun of a 49er fan for having Brie, melba toast, and Chardonnay as their main tailgate meal and the 49er fan took offense and tried to put a cap in their ass.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login