TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OK, enough of that legit stuff.


J. Other...Hello...White Beard
-

But....she looks good basically naked. So I will settle for that.
-
-
-
-
-
@the-gipper said:
Wow, didn't know that.
As for how hot she looks now: prove it.
She was recently on the "Housewives of San Diego" with this cast:
Credited cast:
Nicole Dahm ... Herself
Destiny Davis ... Herself
Carmella DeCesare ... Herself
Kathryn Eickstaedt ... Herself (as Kathryn Edwards)
Brande Roderick ... HerselfAnd a picture from 2011 from the "Hot Imports Nights" tour she was on as a spokeswoman/model.
-
Three out of the 5 of those "Real Housewives of San Diego" are former Playboy Playmates. And Nicole Dahm is one of a set of Triplets. Triplets Nigel:

-
-

-
Three out of the 5 of those "Real Housewives of San Diego" are former Playboy Playmates. And Nicole Dahm is one of a set of Triplets. Triplets Nigel:

Three out of the 5 of those "Real Housewives of San Diego" are former Playboy Playmates. And Nicole Dahm is one of a set of Triplets. Triplets Nigel:

Brande Roderick was a Playmate and was in the Starsky & Hutch movie.......since we're on bunny talk.
-
-
Well I was looking for something, anything good to come out of Cleveland today, this is it......
- Birthdate:
- March 30, 1985
- Birthplace:
- Parma Ohio
- Height:
- 5' 2"
- Measurements:
- 32-24-30
- Bio:
-
Make the cut with Cybergirl Tara Marie, a hairstylist from Cleveland, Ohio. She’s petite – 5’2” – and well proportioned, with long, burnished brown hair, blue eyes and natural breasts. “I was raised in Cleveland, Ohio,” she says. “I used to be a bit of a rebel ........
-
Well I was looking for something, anything good to come out of Cleveland today, this is it......
- Birthdate:
- March 30, 1985
- Birthplace:
- Parma Ohio
- Height:
- 5' 2"
- Measurements:
- 32-24-30
- Bio:
-
Make the cut with Cybergirl Tara Marie, a hairstylist from Cleveland, Ohio. She’s petite – 5’2” – and well proportioned, with long, burnished brown hair, blue eyes and natural breasts. “I was raised in Cleveland, Ohio,” she says. “I used to be a bit of a rebel ........
Well I was looking for something, anything good to come out of Cleveland today, this is it......
- Birthdate:
- March 30, 1985
- Birthplace:
- Parma Ohio
- Height:
- 5' 2"
- Measurements:
- 32-24-30
- Bio:
-
Make the cut with Cybergirl Tara Marie, a hairstylist from Cleveland, Ohio. She’s petite – 5’2” – and well proportioned, with long, burnished brown hair, blue eyes and natural breasts. “I was raised in Cleveland, Ohio,” she says. “I used to be a bit of a rebel ........
This sort of thing fly on the board now? I'm bit complaining but we're not allowed to say the naughty words anymore so I'm surprised
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login







