Skip to content

TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread

The Browns Board
601 72 660.4k
  • Well I was looking for something, anything good to come out of Cleveland today, this is it......

     
    Birthdate: 
    March 30, 1985
    Birthplace:
     Parma Ohio
    Height:
     5' 2"
    Measurements:
     32-24-30
    Bio:
    Make the cut with Cybergirl Tara Marie, a hairstylist from Cleveland, Ohio. She’s petite – 5’2” – and well proportioned, with long, burnished brown hair, blue eyes and natural breasts. “I was raised in Cleveland, Ohio,” she says. “I used to be a bit of a rebel ........

    premium_poster-1.jpg

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Well I was looking for something, anything good to come out of Cleveland today, this is it......

     
    Birthdate: 
    March 30, 1985
    Birthplace:
     Parma Ohio
    Height:
     5' 2"
    Measurements:
     32-24-30
    Bio:
    Make the cut with Cybergirl Tara Marie, a hairstylist from Cleveland, Ohio. She’s petite – 5’2” – and well proportioned, with long, burnished brown hair, blue eyes and natural breasts. “I was raised in Cleveland, Ohio,” she says. “I used to be a bit of a rebel ........

    premium_poster-1.jpg

    This sort of thing fly on the board now? I'm bit complaining but we're not allowed to say the naughty words anymore so I'm surprised 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Well I'm getting desperate for the Brownies to do something but I'm giving out so maybe it's between the BROWNS and porn well soft porn maybe with a cheerleader twist where possible (or a barmaid might do here). From Chicago this week......

    Baby Caccitore  (no kidding, tats and all) LIDESHOW

    Description:MY CURRENT BARTENDING is at Aqua Lounge, a nightclub in south suburban Chicago. But I have also worked at a bar, and the crowds are completely different. At a club everyone is younger and crazier. At a bar the age range varies, and everyone just wants to relax and watch whatever game is on. IT’S ALMOST impossible to hear a drink order at a club, so keep it simple. NO ONE ever gets complicated drinks from me. I might be a bartender, but I never said I was a good one!.......
    Birthplace: Chicago IL USA
    Height: 5' 5"
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Measurements: 34C-24-34
     

    28730_thumb_324.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    One more for the Cleveland at Chicago game from Chicago originally from Cleveland......

    Birthdate:
     February 12, 1992
    Birthplace:
     Cleveland OH United States
    Height:
     5' 7"
    Weight: 
    120 lbs
    Measurements:
     34D-25-36
    Bio:
    Midwestern beauty Jessica Workman describes herself as genuine, sweet and outgoing, but hold on to your Indians caps – there’s a lot more where that came from. Hailing from Cleveland, Ohio – “the rock ‘n’ roll capital of the world!” – the former high school cheerleader cites classic rock and metal as her favorite kinds of music, and in her spare time you can find her hanging out with the guys, target shooting or cutting up the slopes on her snowboard. Bright and confident, Jessica is a natural model – and her long, brown hair and curves are all natural, too. She got her start when she won a modeling contest for Guitar World magazine, and went on to appear in promotions for local rapper Machine Gun Kelly and Josh Cribbs of the Cleveland Browns. But there’s not much of a modeling industry in Cleveland, and Jessica, confident as ever, aimed a little higher. “I watched Girls Next Door religiously, and always thought to myself, ‘I wanna be one of those girls.’” When she turned 18, her (very supportive) parents drove her to a Playboy casting call in Chicago, and the rest, as they say, is history.......

    13045_thumb_324.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    OK BROWNS fans last week of the season against pburg in pburg but there must be something nice we can say about pburg? Something nice to come out of that dank city, hmmmm let's see.....

    Birthdate:
     May 14, 1992
    Birthplace:
     Pittsburgh PA United States
    Height:
     5' 4"
    Weight:
     105 lbs
    Measurements:
     34C-25-36
    Bio:
    Coed Miranda Jordan hails from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She’s all natural, with blonde hair, slate-blue eyes and long, sinuous legs. “I’m from a small town in Pennsylvania,” she says. “It’s a trade-off – everyone knows everyone else’s business, but it’s quiet, and you don’t have to lock your doors.” By day she’s is a business student at Penn State – and by night she’s a bartender, making a living tip to tip. ........

    220163_full.jpg

    43473_full.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Hey last game and equal time from Ohio and on the kitchen table......

    Birthdate:
     November 23, 1978
    Birthplace:
     Norton OH USA   (from Gipper's neck of the woods, neighbors? )
    Height:
     5' 4"
    Weight:
     103 lbs
    Measurements:
     34C-22-34
    Bio:
    Get the cream of the crop with Sandra Hubby, our Miss March 2004. She has brown hair, green eyes, full lips and innate sense of calm – that must be the Cherokee Indian blood. “I’m a farm girl,” she says. “I believe in honesty, kindness and hard work.” From Norton, a small town in northern Ohio, Sandra wore jeans, not minidresses, and she learned to drive a tractor before she learned to drive a car. “I didn’t care about my looks,” she says, “I even thought about enlisting in the Marines. But I had always wanted to be a model.” In the end, Sandra got what she wanted – she represented Columbus, Ohio in the Miss Hawaiian Tropic pageant, and when she heard an ad on the radio for a Playboy casting in Cleveland, she got in the car – not on the tractor – and started driving. “I never thought I would be a Playboy Centerfold,” she says. “I had never even had a pedicure! I loved being a Playmate, I hope to be a successful model and actress.” Whether she’s posing at Studio West or tending horses on her farm, one thing is for sure – Sandra is a........

    22788_thumb_324.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    See you next year BROWNS fans.........

    Birthdate:
     May 21, 1984
    Birthplace:
     Upper Arlington OH United States
    Height:
     5' 2"
    Weight:
     110 lbs
    Measurements: 
    34C-24-28
    Bio:
    Hannah Rory is almost too good to be true. Petite at 5'2", this blue-eyed blonde is more than meets the eye. "I'm the kind of girl that turns lemons into lemonade," she says. "I'm young, and I want to live my life to the fullest." Hannah studies business and international banking, speaks fluent French, and she's planning a stint in Paris as her next move. After an audacious debut at our Cleveland 2006 casting call,........

    premium_poster.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Hey during this unreal cold snap keep warm all you BROWNS fans......even you southerners who never thought you'd see snow again!

    Find a nice fireplace to gather around and cuddle up. 😉

    I 366852_full.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Going through the no BROWNS withdrawal regardless of how dismal the season has been? Still need something good to come out of Cleveland, like to fly, well......

    Birthdate:
     December 02, 1992
    Birthplace:
     Cleveland Ohio USA
    Height:
     5' 10"
    Weight:
     130 lbs
    Measurements:
     34C-25-36
    Bio:
    There must be something in the water in the Midwest, ‘cause girls like Sidney Sebold don’t just grow on trees. Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, the tall, slender Sidney makes her living as a model, dancer, actress and events hostess. “I’ve been affiliated with Playboy for a few years now,” she says. “I’ve done Playboy Golf, I’ve been to the Mansion, but until now, I’d never actually posed nude.” ........

    320450_full.jpg

    320448_full.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    This board needs a timeout and what better than AL Michaels' historic call of...... The "Miracle on Ice" refers to a medal-round game during the men's ice hockey tournament at the 1980 Winter Olympics in Lake Placid, New York, played between the hosting United States, and the defending gold medalists, the Soviet Union. 

    "Do you believe in miracles? YES!" 

    Well I'm sure the Minnesota Vikings fans now believe along with football fans all over America...... especially the New Orleans fans who actually bet on their 'ain'ts and had money just yanked out of their hands......or the Vikings fans who stupidly ripped up their betting slips!

    So in tribute to the luckiest fans and team from Minnesota we have....... Shae Snow, yes Snow......

    Birthdate: January 12, 1991

    Birthplace: Austin Minnesota USA

    Height: 5' 7"

    Weight: 118 lbs
    Measurements:  32C-24-34
    Bio:
    Warm up with Amateur Shae Snow, a nude model from Austin, a small town in Minnesota state. She’s tall – 5’7” – and all natural, with auburn hair and green eyes. “Growing up in Minnesota was…different,” she says, laughing. “It was all lakes and rednecks. And I had five brothers, so I’m a bit of a tomboy.” In high school, Shae was a little bit of a wallflower. “I was shy,”.......

    238569_thumb_324.jpg

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Had to prune this thread down from 30+ to 19 pages.

    It was tough to look at all these pics ... but somebody had to do it.

    Got rid of old pics that have disappeared and folks that didn't follow our one simple rule: Either post a hot chick or quaote a post with a hot chick in it. There should be a hot chick in every post. Carry on.

    Z

    Since when have we been allowed to show naked boobs?  And I haven't forgotten your missive.

    Alexandra+Daddario+Hot+Naked+Boobs.jpg

  • Hey last game and equal time from Ohio and on the kitchen table......

    Birthdate:
     November 23, 1978
    Birthplace:
     Norton OH USA   (from Gipper's neck of the woods, neighbors? )
    Height:
     5' 4"
    Weight:
     103 lbs
    Measurements:
     34C-22-34
    Bio:
    Get the cream of the crop with Sandra Hubby, our Miss March 2004. She has brown hair, green eyes, full lips and innate sense of calm – that must be the Cherokee Indian blood. “I’m a farm girl,” she says. “I believe in honesty, kindness and hard work.” From Norton, a small town in northern Ohio, Sandra wore jeans, not minidresses, and she learned to drive a tractor before she learned to drive a car. “I didn’t care about my looks,” she says, “I even thought about enlisting in the Marines. But I had always wanted to be a model.” In the end, Sandra got what she wanted – she represented Columbus, Ohio in the Miss Hawaiian Tropic pageant, and when she heard an ad on the radio for a Playboy casting in Cleveland, she got in the car – not on the tractor – and started driving. “I never thought I would be a Playboy Centerfold,” she says. “I had never even had a pedicure! I loved being a Playmate, I hope to be a successful model and actress.” Whether she’s posing at Studio West or tending horses on her farm, one thing is for sure – Sandra is a........

    22788_thumb_324.jpg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Hey last game and equal time from Ohio and on the kitchen table......

    Birthdate:
     November 23, 1978
    Birthplace:
     Norton OH USA   (from Gipper's neck of the woods, neighbors? )
    Me and Steve both.  She was much younger than we......but I think I may have had a relative as a client once. (I assume quoting another post including the photo counts for "must post hot chick" directive.
     

    22788_thumb_324.jpg

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Dammit, you just broke the rule!

    Dumb_22519e_191175.jpg

    She needs to eat a potato or two...

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Had to prune this thread down from 30+ to 19 pages.

    It was tough to look at all these pics ... but somebody had to do it.

    Got rid of old pics that have disappeared and folks that didn't follow our one simple rule: Either post a hot chick or quaote a post with a hot chick in it. There should be a hot chick in every post. Carry on.

    Z

    That's why we all look up to you as our fearless leader! Speaking  of looking up......🙂

    43478_full.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    OK it's who are you rooting for? Well it sure isn't someone from NE (sorry NE USA BROWNS fans don't mean you). How about someone from Jacksonville?  Oh look very carefully and you'll see what it's like to be a 36DD..........

    Birthdate: November 05, 1973  Birthplace: Jacksonville FL USA
    Height: 5' 5"   Weight: 115 lbs   Measurements: 36DD-24-36
    Bio:
    Playmate Nichole Van Croft does it all, and she does it all very well. A native of Jacksonville, Florida, she can thank her German heritage for her golden blonde hair, brown eyes and no-nonsense, can-do attitude. “I played every sport in high school,” she says. “Volleyball, basketball – I even broke my collarbone playing football. I was voted homecoming queen, and it was a dilemma because I was playing in the basketball game!” .......

    103870_full.jpg

    180229_thumb_324.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Oh Nichole is sad her Jaguars lost, I'm sure we all can share her feelings.....or something like that. 😉

    192929_full.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    AND NOW DOWN TO THE GOOD STUFF, THE SUPER BOWL LII PREVIEW.......

    2017_pats_cheer_header_0.jpg

    tempE-A-G-L-E-S-EAGLES--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

    NOW I KNOW WHAT THE BROWNS TEAM IS REALLY MISSING! 😮

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Which is your favorite? 

    2018CheerCalendar.jpg

    Cheer-Cal-2018-R1.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Now I like big girls always have but is a professional football team's 7-17 junior cheerleader program ok or a bit creepy? And they pay, with parent's permission to join, hmmmm. Just New England? 

    Now the required big girl picture college student Melissa D,  I'm good there. 😉

    640x730_2017_0008_melissa.jpg

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    OK you guys are starting to puzzle me, no cheerleaders, babes, girlfriends? Well here's an oldie but goodie I remember from college and from Cleveland, Ohio...

    Birthdate: August 08, 1947 <----- yes she's now older than many of us now, POTM of March 1970
    Birthplace: Cleveland Ohio USA
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 120 lbs
    Measurements: 35B-24-35
     
    Bio:  Cleveland-native Christine Koren has been working fulltime at an art gallery in Hollywood, but don’t think for a second that means she’s artistic herself. Our Miss March 1970 is an avid cyclist and water-skier, but her favorite activity has to be sailing with her friends off Marina Del Rey—a far cry from her upbringing in Ohio. “I grew up with my older brother and younger sister in Cleveland. My father is a machinist and my mother is a housewife,” says our Miss March 1970 who isn’t ready to settle down anytime soon......

    128198_full-1.jpg

    ......and one more.

    236770_full.jpg

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Watching Fargo Season 3.   Mary Elizabeth Winstead...very hot.  And there is this scene.  (of course...I cannot say for certain this is not a body double...but I don't think so:

    Mary%20Elizabeth%20Winstead%20-%20Fargo%

    Edit....not sure why the photo I posted got blitzed here.  It was a scene from Fargo...you only see her from behind. It did not come from a porn site at all. Maybe a copyright issue.