Bernie Kosar Needs Our Vote Help Now!
-
Bernie Kosar just tweeted:
BernieKosarQB Bernie Kosar
www.wqam.com is polling for the Greatest Cane of All-Time. I'm up against Ray Lewis today....might need some help from my fans!
As you see, he is in a Poll Head-to-Head against Ray Lewis of the Ratbirds today! PLEASE VOTE BERNIE WINNER AND BRING DOWN THAT RATBIRD. It's a Miami poll but we can help.
LINK:
-
Voted! Bernie still killing him lol
-
King Ghoolie, do you ever post anything positive??
Even when you post something supportive you always have to inject a negative note---just wondering and have a great day....
Peace
T.Dawg
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
I think he is winning because of that dumb ass look on his face after Flutie ( a much better QB) roasted his ass.
Flutie was a great guy, a good QB....and a little lucky on that famous play.
Bernie was a better QB overall....and he did win a national title, something Flutie didn't. (yea, I know, thanks to Tom Osborne's gamble....but Bernie had his team in position to win)
-
Where can I vote for Lexxi Silver?
-
Where can I vote for Lexxi Silver?
Where can I vote for Lexxi Silver?
LOL hilarious!!!!1
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
T................. what do you want me to post positive about a horse shit owner who has single handedly urinated and deficated on what once was a winning and respectful franchise?
What magic powder would you like me to sprinkle on your ass so that our board became flowers, birds and harp music?
When the Browns put a respectful team on the field, I will cheer them. Right now? They suck.
Regarding Kosar? He was a choker. HE passed for 3 yards on 3d and 11 and people called him smart. Kosar was Blosar as far as I was concerned. He coudln't carry Brian Sipe's hair clippers.
And yet, Sipe never led the Browns to a single postseason victory. Kosar got us to 3 AFC Championship games. Its not that I don't dig both of them, but if you push me on who was better I have to look at stat as some sort of measuring device.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Regarding Kosar? He was a choker. HE passed for 3 yards on 3d and 11 and people called him smart. Kosar was Blosar as far as I was concerned. He coudln't carry Brian Sipe's hair clippers.
WHAT! Dude your nuts. The 3 yard passes was from Marty ball. Your sir are the Blosar.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login