Hurricane Irene
-
No, K, if you had the ability to read and remember, you'd know I am NOT religious at all.
I have said here, several times in the past, that "religious is one of the worst things to happen to Christianity".
....been saying that for years.
There is only one thing wrong with going to church....there are people there. @@
-
lol. he's one of those new age spiritual people that disdains organized religion. except when they talk about their hatred for gays, then it's god's word.
-
The biggest fear with Irene was flooding. Flooding is always a threat with tropical systems, no matter what the windspeed is.
Yep going to help out 3 people clean their house after flooding tonight, their entire houses are ruined. One house the whole back of the house is gone swept out to the sound and that was on 12 foot stilts. He is staying with me until their insurance is worked out.
Yep going to help out 3 people clean their house after flooding tonight, their entire houses are ruined. One house the whole back of the house is gone swept out to the sound and that was on 12 foot stilts. He is staying with me until their insurance is worked out.
I hope his insurance will cover it. You know insurance companies. They'll blame it all on the flooding. Hope he had flood insurance.
-
Wrongo, vaporized.
I have my own beliefs, and I believe in God's Word.
I just don't let people tell me what to think and do based on their own use of verses from the same.
Peoples' viewpoints on what others should do = religion.
I never bought into tithing per the original Hebrew and Greek, and
we haven't been to church in... decades.
Oh ye of little understanding about everything.....
-
I have my own beliefs, and I believe in God's Word.
This makes you religious.
-
No, K, if you had the ability to read and remember, you'd know I am NOT religious at all.
I have said here, several times in the past, that "religious is one of the worst things to happen to Christianity".
....been saying that for years.
There is only one thing wrong with going to church....there are people there. @@
No, K, if you had the ability to read and remember, you'd know I am NOT religious at all.
I have said here, several times in the past, that "religious is one of the worst things to happen to Christianity".
....been saying that for years.
There is only one thing wrong with going to church....there are people there. @@
Your a commie like Obama.
-
lol. he's one of those new age spiritual people that disdains organized religion. except when they talk about their hatred for gays, then it's god's word.
lol. he's one of those new age spiritual people that disdains organized religion. except when they talk about their hatred for gays, then it's god's word.
That is funny and so true. It like the people who pick and choose what fits their personal agenda from the Constitution.
-
haha you dummies.
There is a huge difference between being a Christian,
and being religious. I don't hate gays, either.
Some of them engage in perverted, un-Godly behavior by their own choice.
And you willy nillies don't understand much of anything to be so judgemental about the subject.
The original subject was Hurricane Irene. I joked about it. and once again,
Vaporized passes gas and K is special K.
egad. At least K doesn't lick Obamao's toes.....
-
Yeah. You're totally religious. You should probably stop talking.
Let's see what dictionary.com has to say about the word.
re·li·gious
   [ri-lij-uhs] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural -gious.
adjective
1.
of, pertaining to, or concerned with religion: a religious holiday.
2.
imbued with or exhibiting religion; pious; devout; godly: a religious man.
3.
scrupulously faithful; conscientious: religious care.
4.
pertaining to or connected with a monastic or religious order.
5.
appropriate to religion or to sacred rites or observances.
Yep. You sure none of these describe you? You should also probably learn what words mean before you start using them.
-
He has faith, not necessarily religion.
-
re·li·gious
   [ri-lij-uhs] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural -gious.
adjective
1.
of, pertaining to, or concerned with religion: a religious holiday.
I am not a holiday. NOPE. And I don't like that other people in church are always the ones who want to establish what those religious practices are, when they
aren't even in the Bible legitmately. Those people find some phrase somewhere, and distort the meaning to suit them. Buh-bye !
2.
imbued with or exhibiting religion; pious; devout; godly: a religious man.
I never exhibit religious nothin. I'm not pious, nor devout. I'm hardly godly. NOPE. People in a church decide what is pious and devout for you to be defined as one of them. Again.
3.
scrupulously faithful; conscientious: religious care.
We are notoriously unfaithul to any church, we never go. I never conscientiously worry about "religious" care. NOPE
4.
pertaining to or connected with a monastic or religious order.
No order, no monastery, no established demonination, or religious order nothin. NOPE
5.
appropriate to religion or to sacred rites or observances.
I have always been posting that I find "religion" INAPPROPRIATE. There isn't any sacred rites. We do love Christmas.
And I really am annoyed when the people in a church decide what is a proper rite and/or observance. Forget it. NOPE
So, once again, I am correct, and you don't have a clue. You really are this desperate to not criticize your dumbass failure of a president? REALLY? ROF<L !
-
lol... And now I know exactly why you interpret the Bible the way you do.
-
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Please get ready for Katia. I am in Raleigh, NC. And I am watching this one closely. More will be known by Sept 6th. But this one could be bad.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login