Florida Is A Huge Shit Hole.
-
sorry i forgot to leave this gem...besides all the spics and cubans they got big fat flies that jump on you.
-
Rural southern Ohio is like another country to me. The actual south would be even worse
-
"Illegal aliens jibbering in Spanish"
Bad reason not to like somewhere.
If that's how you'd feel you'd shoot yourself in Ann Arbor
-
Oh well, that is my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.
Florida's lone saving grace is St. Augustine, but now there's too many homeless people there. Homelessness is a sad state of affairs. But it's a great city with great beaches nearby.
-
Free Shoe University. This is going to be my backup med school. I want to go to a place where the beer flows like wine. A place where women wear bikinis year round. Gainesville, you may very well be the place I call home in two years.
Free Shoe University. This is going to be my backup med school. I want to go to a place where the beer flows like wine. A place where women wear bikinis year round. Gainesville, you may very well be the place I call home in two years.
I like my doctors drunk.
-
Florida isn't so bad. Disney, that was fun. I was on the company's tab, no less...@@
Pretty water at the beach. Little long nosed fish swimming....
sand so hot you can't walk barefoot..... the humidity is unbearable in the summer.
When we went on the cruise, we flew to florida. Nice air conditioned jet. Nice air conditioned
walkway to airport. Nice conditioned airport. Nice air conditioned shuttle bus to cruise ship terminal.
Then, standing in line with luggage with a bunch of friends... we all decided that we walked into
an oven set at 350 degrees for baking ribs.
Oh yeah. Florida is a *&&^%$&%$^ hole alright.

-
Where should I start? Horrible traffic, crime, poor schools, corrupt politicians, terrible summer weather, hurricanes, nazi HOA's, postage stamp size lots for the price of an acre anywhere else but CA, illegal aliens jabbering in spanish, and toll roads in every direction. What's to like, the beach that I never get to visit?
Well it's been over 4 yrs is it getting any better?Where should I start? Horrible traffic, crime, poor schools, corrupt politicians, terrible summer weather, hurricanes, nazi HOA's, postage stamp size lots for the price of an acre anywhere else but CA, illegal aliens jabbering in spanish, and toll roads in every direction. What's to like, the beach that I never get to visit?
-
I've been to Florida many times. At least 20. The first time Epcot Centre wasn't even there.
The heat is overrated. It only seems to bother the old people. And that's almost everyone there. I always wondered why old people moved there in the first place.
A family friend owns a house there. The neighborhood was nice back in the late 70 to mid 80's. Then it became a drug fueled piece of garbage. He never sold it and since about 2004 it became a nice place again.
The friend has recently passed away, so I probably won't get to go there again
-
I've been to Pensacola on vacation on time. I was a total tourist.
-
Well it's been over 4 yrs is it getting any better?Where should I start? Horrible traffic, crime, poor schools, corrupt politicians, terrible summer weather, hurricanes, nazi HOA's, postage stamp size lots for the price of an acre anywhere else but CA, illegal aliens jabbering in spanish, and toll roads in every direction. What's to like, the beach that I never get to visit?
"One said:
Well it's been over 4 yrs is it getting any better?
Lol I moved back to Ohio three years ago. Now we are talking about moving to St. Augustine. I actually miss the beach lmao.
-
The weather in Florida is the only thing to recommend it to anyone. But that's kinds a big thing.
-
My work may be taking me to Savannah, Ga or Jacksonville. I am not bothered by it. My best friend lives in Jax and I like it everytime I visit. I have had my fill of snow and shit weather.
-
My work may be taking me to Savannah, Ga or Jacksonville. I am not bothered by it. My best friend lives in Jax and I like it everytime I visit. I have had my fill of snow and shit weather.
My work may be taking me to Savannah, Ga or Jacksonville. I am not bothered by it. My best friend lives in Jax and I like it everytime I visit. I have had my fill of snow and shit weather.
Savannah is a hot mofo with sand fleas. Nice city though. We had a relatively nice winter until a few weeks ago with the cold and snow coming. Really sick of the cold and snow. If I were to move probably SC or southern NC.
-
Maybe Im just not a hot weather type.....but we lived in Savannah while my dad was stationed there and went back to visit for years and lemme tell ya....it's brutally hot and humid....pretty much completely unbearable. My daughter just moved to Clearwater and it's not nearly as bad. Rains everyday though, which makes the humidity more than I like.....so you gotta really love hot or hate cold to live there....
Conversely, I have a brother whose been in Tucson for the last 20 years and its much more bearable, even though the actual temps go way higher....plus evenings and night are usually really nice....so, if I ever move "to the heat", it gonna be west.....
-
Maybe Im just not a hot weather type.....but we lived in Savannah while my dad was stationed there and went back to visit for years and lemme tell ya....it's brutally hot and humid....pretty much completely unbearable. My daughter just moved to Clearwater and it's not nearly as bad. Rains everyday though, which makes the humidity more than I like.....so you gotta really love hot or hate cold to live there....
Conversely, I have a brother whose been in Tucson for the last 20 years and its much more bearable, even though the actual temps go way higher....plus evenings and night are usually really nice....so, if I ever move "to the heat", it gonna be west.....
Maybe Im just not a hot weather type.....but we lived in Savannah while my dad was stationed there and went back to visit for years and lemme tell ya....it's brutally hot and humid....pretty much completely unbearable. My daughter just moved to Clearwater and it's not nearly as bad. Rains everyday though, which makes the humidity more than I like.....so you gotta really love hot or hate cold to live there....
Conversely, I have a brother whose been in Tucson for the last 20 years and its much more bearable, even though the actual temps go way higher....plus evenings and night are usually really nice....so, if I ever move "to the heat", it gonna be west.....
My preference would be out west. Dry heat isn't that bad. I really like Arizona but my work doesn't have any offices out that way.
-
Florida story look out!
A buddy and I went to Pensacola and we were at a party bar type thing. It had three stories with a different band on each floor. Upon arrival we were met by some dudes and they bought us beer and smoked some weed and bullshitted with us before we entered. My buddy and I were amazed of how friendly they were.
As the night grew on we were chatting with some locals and they told us there was a lot of gay people there because it was Memorial Day weekend and it was customary for them to party at this particular place. I guess them queers that bought us beers thought me and my buddy were an item. Lol!
-
Appalachia surrounded by a beach.
WSS
-
-
Nice
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

