Browns Vs Eagles
-
Does anyone else get nervous that whenever Hardesty gets tackled that he won't get back up?
-
Yes. But he's looking alright.
-
I want to stab these eagles announcers.
-
Did anyone else notice that they called Little Chris instead of Greg for the first 5-10 minutes.
-
I want to stab these eagles announcers.
I want to stab these eagles announcers.
no doubt, they are the definition of homers.
That pick wasn't pretty. The offense needs to settle down and stop trying to force the passing game.
edit: Evan and Robo had chances to make great plays, that last sentence was a drunked frustration. They need to keep doing what they are doing and get focused. I love me some pre season. It is all fixable.
-
Did anyone else notice that they called Little Chris instead of Greg for the first 5-10 minutes.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Did anyone else notice that they called Little Chris instead of Greg for the first 5-10 minutes.
The mispronounced at least 3 browns names that I can recall already.
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Did anyone else notice that they called Little Chris instead of Greg for the first 5-10 minutes.
The mispronounced at least 3 browns names that I can recall already.
-
I want to stab these eagles announcers.
no doubt, they are the definition of homers.
That pick wasn't pretty. The offense needs to settle down and stop trying to force the passing game.
edit: Evan and Robo had chances to make great plays, that last sentence was a drunked frustration. They need to keep doing what they are doing and get focused. I love me some pre season. It is all fixable.
no doubt, they are the definition of homers.
That pick wasn't pretty. The offense needs to settle down and stop trying to force the passing game.
edit: Evan and Robo had chances to make great plays, that last sentence was a drunked frustration. They need to keep doing what they are doing and get focused. I love me some pre season. It is all fixable.
Yeah they did have chances. It is the Browns homer in me but I didn't like the p.i. call on robo. Would have been nice had moore caught that beautiful ball by colt though.
-
Bullshit call. Good play DQJ.
-
wow what a joke of a call. if this was regular season i'd be pissed
-
how the hell is a helmet in the chest roughing the passer?! WTF!
-
Was that really excessive by Jackson?
-
-
-
philly just slicing through our defense. look like shit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login