Browns Vs Eagles
-
Bullshit call. Good play DQJ.
-
wow what a joke of a call. if this was regular season i'd be pissed
-
how the hell is a helmet in the chest roughing the passer?! WTF!
-
Was that really excessive by Jackson?
-
-
-
philly just slicing through our defense. look like shit.
-
Refs have been pretty bias this game. Some questionable calls going on there. Still, our defense needs to improve and quickly. We're going to get pounded with runners in the AFC North.
-
Man, that commercial break song that they have is sick.
-
I swear to God the past 3 years we cannot defend against a screen pass. I don't know if its coaching, lack of speed, or what. But that is the one thing that kills us the most on defense..
-
what did I miss after about the halfway point of the 1st quarter? What I saw from the D-line at that point looked amazing, we were raping vick seemingly on every play.
-
This is what most of you called for, right?
I know its only preseason but this is kind of what we have to look forward to.
We didn't upgrade right side of the line. Pashos looks aweful
This is what most of you called for, right?
I know its only preseason but this is kind of what we have to look forward to.
We didn't upgrade right side of the line. Pashos looks aweful
Agreed, but it always hurts to see it happening.
When it rains it pours. We need to take our lumps and I am glad it is still preseason because I saw a lot of correctable things. I also saw our O trying to force certain things and not use their strengths. You can see the frustration mounting which is never a good thing. I am hoping that it is just the coaches trying to get certain looks in during pre season play.
-
haha lamest touchdown ever. but the eagles announcers (and andy reid) don't seem to understand the illegal touching rule. Smith did step out of bounds but was NOT the first to touch the ball since it was DEFLECTED. How hard is that to understand?!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login