Skip to content

Steinbach Out "indefinitely'

The Browns Board
37 9 2.0k
  • if you can't get the fact that I'm kidding about madden, well then I can see why holmgren and heckert have won you over so easily.

    What have holmgren and heckert proven that makes you think that they lknow what's going on?????

    Fact holmgren great coach, terrible gm...

    Fact in philly andy reid had final say on roster and draft picks.

    I don't know why browns fans are so sold on them.. sorry I'm not a sheep.. I'm a wolf...

    Yes I want to build for the future but at the same time put the most competiitve team on the field.

    Yes I want to give colt mccoy a chance to see if he is a franchise qb. Now if the oline sucks and he has no play maker than how can you evaluate him????

    Riddle me that!!

  • Did you see pinkston play against the eagles? He was getting beat like a red headed step child

    @wrrebel said:

    Did you see pinkston play against the eagles? He was getting beat like a red headed step child

    I have red hair. Do you think you can come and beat me? I seriously doubt it. Cans would be opened on you I am afraid.

  • Gurode was released today by Dallas. In my world, Cleveland signs him to replace Steinbach.

    I also wouldn't mind St Louis or Oakland picking him up - because I have Jackson and McFadden in fantasy.

  • Haha good one gipper! That was classic!

  • gourde is a center and wants starter money....doubt he would come here.

  • gourde is a center and wants starter money....doubt he would come here.

    @choco said:

    gourde is a center and wants starter money....doubt he would come here.

    Hmmm.... you have to wonder why Dallas released him. He did make the Pro Bowl last year. Point taken about being a center, not a guard.

    Though... not to give Rebs any ideas, Mack can play guard in a pinch, AND we can blow all that cap room he thinks we should spend.

  • Just read we got Oniel Cousins off waivers from the Ratbirds. Started four games at RT. Sucked in preseason so he got cut. He is supposed to play guard for us. Depth?

  • Just read we got Oniel Cousins off waivers from the Ratbirds. Started four games at RT. Sucked in preseason so he got cut. He is supposed to play guard for us. Depth?

    @htownbrown said:

    Just read we got Oniel Cousins off waivers from the Ratbirds. Started four games at RT. Sucked in preseason so he got cut. He is supposed to play guard for us. Depth?

    There you have it- if you're not good enough to play tackle, move inside to play guard. The Browns must have seen something.

  • i hope so....not sure if i like this one or not. have to do some reading...

  • Just picked Cousins off of waivers from the Ravens. He is projected to play Guard.

  • Just picked Cousins off of waivers from the Ravens. He is projected to play Guard.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    Just picked Cousins off of waivers from the Ravens. He is projected to play Guard.

    So, I mean, has it come to this: we pick up the Ravens dregs? Isn't Pinkston now penciled in between Thomas and Mack? WE can only hope that he learns a lot from the two guys on either side of him.