Skip to content

Are You Ready For Over 800 Free Agents?

The Browns Board
40 15 2.4k
  • Hearing Golden Tate will not make the final roster in Seattle according to espn and couple other sites. Remember when people around here wanted to draft him? Sad for everybody.

    Note to Heckert: Please do not sign this guy!!

  • Haha please no to golden tate, I would rather have a golden shower

  • Haha please no to golden tate, I would rather have a golden shower

    @wrrebel said:

    Haha please no to golden tate, I would rather have a golden shower

    Arranging.

  • Whoa not so fast to judge Tate hear...i mean i know he didnt live up to expectations last year but the guy has the unteachables for wr's with a 4.4 40 time and great hands...the problem with tate is his route running abilitys....which he can work on that..take a look what espn has to say about him:

    News: Tate, whose goal is to be more consistent this season, is having a strong training camp thus far, MyNorthwest.com reports. (Mon Aug 15)

    Spin: Tate's not the first rookie receiver to flame out, so, of course, don't write him off. But he has a long way to go to become a part of the offense. Sidney Rice, Mike Williams and Zach Miller figure to gobble up the targets. And Tate still is no lock to be next in line. What's more, as the article points out, Tate had a strong camp last season, and then he wasn't even active for Week 1.

    ESPN Fantasy Projection: Tate fooled us last year. We assumed he was pro-ready coming out of Notre Dame, but the Seahawks quickly discovered that wasn't the case. He has 4.4 speed and boasted spectacular hands in college, but his route-running with the Seahawks was awful. That's the kind of thing that could clear up in his second year, but we wonder if he'll get the chance, considering the team signed Sidney Rice this summer. Tate figures to be Seattle's third receiver at best, which isn't a recipe for a fantasy breakout.

    Im a huge Notre Dame fan and this guy was amazing to watch...i wouldnt count him out yet and if it was up to me...what do we have to lose giving this guy a chance with the WR's we have now?

  • , the transfer window is the period during the year in which a football club can transfer players from other countries into their playing staff. Such a transfer is completed by registering the player into the new club through FIFA.

    @1-more-season said:

    , the transfer window is the period during the year in which a football club can transfer players from other countries into their playing staff. Such a transfer is completed by registering the player into the new club through FIFA.

    Well, whateverthef88k. It sounds like free agency to me. Maybe the Browns can find a Japanese Sumo wrestler that they can "transfer" in to play OL for them?

    I guess this guy didn't take kindly to something saying "Hey, You, you assahoryu"

  • @1-more-season said:

    , the transfer window is the period during the year in which a football club can transfer players from other countries into their playing staff. Such a transfer is completed by registering the player into the new club through FIFA.

    Well, whateverthef88k. It sounds like free agency to me. Maybe the Browns can find a Japanese Sumo wrestler that they can "transfer" in to play OL for them?

    I guess this guy didn't take kindly to something saying "Hey, You, you assahoryu"

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, whateverthef88k. It sounds like free agency to me. Maybe the Browns can find a Japanese Sumo wrestler that they can "transfer" in to play OL for them?

    I guess this guy didn't take kindly to something saying "Hey, You, you assahoryu"

    Like in "The Replacements".

    "He's a Sumo wrestler. That means he's an expert at pushing people around. That's what pass blocking is, Leo"

    Shit... let's go get Jimmy McGinty to coach us.

  • By the way, on Madden 12 I did an all rookie team. My WR's are Julio Jones, Jon Baldwin, and Greg Little.

    Guess who progressed more and took the #1 nod? You guessed it...Greg Little.

    Suck on that WRREBEL. Even your beloved Madden loves Greg Little.

  • Hahahaha

    Tim couch, u have a ps3? Or xbox? I will crush you in madden online..

    By the way robiske reminds me of clifford franklin

  • Hahahaha

    Tim couch, u have a ps3? Or xbox? I will crush you in madden online..

    By the way robiske reminds me of clifford franklin

    @wrrebel said:

    Hahahaha

    Tim couch, u have a ps3? Or xbox? I will crush you in madden online..

    By the way robiske reminds me of clifford franklin

    Neither as of yet, I was playing on my friends Xbox. Sometime before opening day, I'll have a PS3, though. Trading LeGarrette Blount for a new PS3, it's a hell of a deal if I do say so myself.

    I'll get you my name whenever I make one. We'll see who gets owned.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Hahahaha

    Tim couch, u have a ps3? Or xbox? I will crush you in madden online..

    By the way robiske reminds me of clifford franklin

    Neither as of yet, I was playing on my friends Xbox. Sometime before opening day, I'll have a PS3, though. Trading LeGarrette Blount for a new PS3, it's a hell of a deal if I do say so myself.

    I'll get you my name whenever I make one. We'll see who gets owned.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Neither as of yet, I was playing on my friends Xbox. Sometime before opening day, I'll have a PS3, though. Trading LeGarrette Blount for a new PS3, it's a hell of a deal if I do say so myself.

    I'll get you my name whenever I make one. We'll see who gets owned.

    Wait ur trading blount for a ps3? In a fantasy keeper league?

    Madden is great. Everyone online plays with the packers, how gay is that?? Some dueche ran a fake fg against me and matt flynn ran over dqell jackson and tjward..

  • I wish they still made Madden for the PC. The newest system I have is a Dreamcast lol.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Neither as of yet, I was playing on my friends Xbox. Sometime before opening day, I'll have a PS3, though. Trading LeGarrette Blount for a new PS3, it's a hell of a deal if I do say so myself.

    I'll get you my name whenever I make one. We'll see who gets owned.

    Wait ur trading blount for a ps3? In a fantasy keeper league?

    Madden is great. Everyone online plays with the packers, how gay is that?? Some dueche ran a fake fg against me and matt flynn ran over dqell jackson and tjward..

    @wrrebel said:

    Wait ur trading blount for a ps3? In a fantasy keeper league?

    Madden is great. Everyone online plays with the packers, how gay is that?? Some dueche ran a fake fg against me and matt flynn ran over dqell jackson and tjward..

    Not even a keeper league, that's the best part.

    It truly is the deal of a lifetime.

    The Packers are probably the easiest team to use since the Patriots in Madden '08.

  • Hillis combined for 75% of rushing yards, 36% of total yards and 50% of total touchdowns..

    This is what I'm saying. Take some of the load off him by making our wrs relevant. If we have the passing attack we had last year I agree he will get stuffed

  • Sounds like the guy is fencing stolen property.

  • By the way, on Madden 12 I did an all rookie team. My WR's are Julio Jones, Jon Baldwin, and Greg Little.

    Guess who progressed more and took the #1 nod? You guessed it...Greg Little.

    Suck on that WRREBEL. Even your beloved Madden loves Greg Little.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    By the way, on Madden 12 I did an all rookie team. My WR's are Julio Jones, Jon Baldwin, and Greg Little.

    Guess who progressed more and took the #1 nod? You guessed it...Greg Little.

    Suck on that WRREBEL. Even your beloved Madden loves Greg Little.

    Ha I almost ended up with an all rookie team after teams cut a bunch of their rookies after the 2nd week, I got Wilkerson and Jerret from Temple who both got gut and that speedy WR from Troy along with the guy who played on the other side of Brooks Reed. BTW Taylor had 9 sacks for me, got rookie DPOY, and I simmed over half the season.

  • Sounds like the guy is fencing stolen property.

    @ballpeen said:

    Sounds like the guy is fencing stolen property.

    No. He buys used, broken PS3's on Craigslist and Amazon that have the YLOD or a power failure and fixes them himself for dirt cheap. Then he resells them for $200. It's a great way for a student to make money, actually.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    Ha I almost ended up with an all rookie team after teams cut a bunch of their rookies after the 2nd week, I got Wilkerson and Jerret from Temple who both got gut and that speedy WR from Troy along with the guy who played on the other side of Brooks Reed. BTW Taylor had 9 sacks for me, got rookie DPOY, and I simmed over half the season.

    Jerrel Jernigen is a good speedy slot guy and returner. I also had some 1 yr players on my team too, because it was easy to get them in the draft. I had a defensive line of Nick Fairley, Gerald McCoy, Robert Quinn and Cameron Jordan. Sheard was my backup DE and Phil Taylor backing up at DT (I'll eventually trade McCoy and put in Taylor) Von Miller, Akeem Ayers, Quan Sturdivant at LB. Haden and Petersen at CB. Earl Thomas and Ward as safeties.

    McCoy at QB, Gabbert as backup, McElroy/Tyrod Taylor at emergency QB. Mark Ingram at RB. Little, Jones, Baldwin and Jernigen as WRs. Jordan Cameron as TE with Aaron Hernandez. Marecic at FB. Mike Tolbert backing up Ingram (I'm a CCU homer.) Danny Watkins, Anthony Castonzo, Stefan Wisniewski, Jason Pinkston, and someone else on my o-line.

    I sim the entire season, excluding the Super Bowl if I make it. I take my lumps the first three years. Always have a Super Bowl by year 7 with a rookie team, most of the time sooner. Earliest I've won a Super Bowl with a rookie team is year 3.

    My friends call it "playing menus" whenever I do my franchise because I'm never actually playing a game, just doing trades, scouting, drafting, or playing with my coaching scheme.

  • Bunker said:

    I believe we need to get a quarterback. Colt is average and I dont know what to call the other 2 guys. Maybe we should call them tourists since they wont be around for long.

    Come on man average? He was throwing dimes most of the preseason. He had one bad showing which is to be expected out of second year guy. Granted he doesn't have a cannon but for the most part he puts the ball where only our guys can get it. But hey we can always call Carolina and see if we can get good ol' rocket armed Derek Anderception back in the fold!!!

  • A lot of guys already on the waiver wire. If we don't pluck up some one for both dline and oline were fools. This is the nfl and there will be injuries. Its one thing is the back up is young raw with a huge upside. Compared to our back ups young, cheap and no talent

  • Patriots cut Pro Bowl safety Brandon Meriweather. Please, please, please try to sign him...I'm begging you Heckert

  • Seriously, he is a solid fs. They also cut brandon tate