Skip to content

Are You Ready For Over 800 Free Agents?

The Browns Board
40 15 2.4k
  • , the transfer window is the period during the year in which a football club can transfer players from other countries into their playing staff. Such a transfer is completed by registering the player into the new club through FIFA.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #12

    @1-more-season said:

    , the transfer window is the period during the year in which a football club can transfer players from other countries into their playing staff. Such a transfer is completed by registering the player into the new club through FIFA.

    Well, whateverthef88k. It sounds like free agency to me. Maybe the Browns can find a Japanese Sumo wrestler that they can "transfer" in to play OL for them?

    I guess this guy didn't take kindly to something saying "Hey, You, you assahoryu"

  • @1-more-season said:

    , the transfer window is the period during the year in which a football club can transfer players from other countries into their playing staff. Such a transfer is completed by registering the player into the new club through FIFA.

    Well, whateverthef88k. It sounds like free agency to me. Maybe the Browns can find a Japanese Sumo wrestler that they can "transfer" in to play OL for them?

    I guess this guy didn't take kindly to something saying "Hey, You, you assahoryu"

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, whateverthef88k. It sounds like free agency to me. Maybe the Browns can find a Japanese Sumo wrestler that they can "transfer" in to play OL for them?

    I guess this guy didn't take kindly to something saying "Hey, You, you assahoryu"

    Like in "The Replacements".

    "He's a Sumo wrestler. That means he's an expert at pushing people around. That's what pass blocking is, Leo"

    Shit... let's go get Jimmy McGinty to coach us.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by Tim Couch Pulls Out
    #14

    By the way, on Madden 12 I did an all rookie team. My WR's are Julio Jones, Jon Baldwin, and Greg Little.

    Guess who progressed more and took the #1 nod? You guessed it...Greg Little.

    Suck on that WRREBEL. Even your beloved Madden loves Greg Little.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Hahahaha

    Tim couch, u have a ps3? Or xbox? I will crush you in madden online..

    By the way robiske reminds me of clifford franklin

  • Hahahaha

    Tim couch, u have a ps3? Or xbox? I will crush you in madden online..

    By the way robiske reminds me of clifford franklin

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @wrrebel said:

    Hahahaha

    Tim couch, u have a ps3? Or xbox? I will crush you in madden online..

    By the way robiske reminds me of clifford franklin

    Neither as of yet, I was playing on my friends Xbox. Sometime before opening day, I'll have a PS3, though. Trading LeGarrette Blount for a new PS3, it's a hell of a deal if I do say so myself.

    I'll get you my name whenever I make one. We'll see who gets owned.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Hahahaha

    Tim couch, u have a ps3? Or xbox? I will crush you in madden online..

    By the way robiske reminds me of clifford franklin

    Neither as of yet, I was playing on my friends Xbox. Sometime before opening day, I'll have a PS3, though. Trading LeGarrette Blount for a new PS3, it's a hell of a deal if I do say so myself.

    I'll get you my name whenever I make one. We'll see who gets owned.

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Neither as of yet, I was playing on my friends Xbox. Sometime before opening day, I'll have a PS3, though. Trading LeGarrette Blount for a new PS3, it's a hell of a deal if I do say so myself.

    I'll get you my name whenever I make one. We'll see who gets owned.

    Wait ur trading blount for a ps3? In a fantasy keeper league?

    Madden is great. Everyone online plays with the packers, how gay is that?? Some dueche ran a fake fg against me and matt flynn ran over dqell jackson and tjward..

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I wish they still made Madden for the PC. The newest system I have is a Dreamcast lol.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Neither as of yet, I was playing on my friends Xbox. Sometime before opening day, I'll have a PS3, though. Trading LeGarrette Blount for a new PS3, it's a hell of a deal if I do say so myself.

    I'll get you my name whenever I make one. We'll see who gets owned.

    Wait ur trading blount for a ps3? In a fantasy keeper league?

    Madden is great. Everyone online plays with the packers, how gay is that?? Some dueche ran a fake fg against me and matt flynn ran over dqell jackson and tjward..

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @wrrebel said:

    Wait ur trading blount for a ps3? In a fantasy keeper league?

    Madden is great. Everyone online plays with the packers, how gay is that?? Some dueche ran a fake fg against me and matt flynn ran over dqell jackson and tjward..

    Not even a keeper league, that's the best part.

    It truly is the deal of a lifetime.

    The Packers are probably the easiest team to use since the Patriots in Madden '08.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Hillis combined for 75% of rushing yards, 36% of total yards and 50% of total touchdowns..

    This is what I'm saying. Take some of the load off him by making our wrs relevant. If we have the passing attack we had last year I agree he will get stuffed

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Sounds like the guy is fencing stolen property.

  • By the way, on Madden 12 I did an all rookie team. My WR's are Julio Jones, Jon Baldwin, and Greg Little.

    Guess who progressed more and took the #1 nod? You guessed it...Greg Little.

    Suck on that WRREBEL. Even your beloved Madden loves Greg Little.

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    By the way, on Madden 12 I did an all rookie team. My WR's are Julio Jones, Jon Baldwin, and Greg Little.

    Guess who progressed more and took the #1 nod? You guessed it...Greg Little.

    Suck on that WRREBEL. Even your beloved Madden loves Greg Little.

    Ha I almost ended up with an all rookie team after teams cut a bunch of their rookies after the 2nd week, I got Wilkerson and Jerret from Temple who both got gut and that speedy WR from Troy along with the guy who played on the other side of Brooks Reed. BTW Taylor had 9 sacks for me, got rookie DPOY, and I simmed over half the season.

  • Sounds like the guy is fencing stolen property.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by Tim Couch Pulls Out
    #23

    @ballpeen said:

    Sounds like the guy is fencing stolen property.

    No. He buys used, broken PS3's on Craigslist and Amazon that have the YLOD or a power failure and fixes them himself for dirt cheap. Then he resells them for $200. It's a great way for a student to make money, actually.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    Ha I almost ended up with an all rookie team after teams cut a bunch of their rookies after the 2nd week, I got Wilkerson and Jerret from Temple who both got gut and that speedy WR from Troy along with the guy who played on the other side of Brooks Reed. BTW Taylor had 9 sacks for me, got rookie DPOY, and I simmed over half the season.

    Jerrel Jernigen is a good speedy slot guy and returner. I also had some 1 yr players on my team too, because it was easy to get them in the draft. I had a defensive line of Nick Fairley, Gerald McCoy, Robert Quinn and Cameron Jordan. Sheard was my backup DE and Phil Taylor backing up at DT (I'll eventually trade McCoy and put in Taylor) Von Miller, Akeem Ayers, Quan Sturdivant at LB. Haden and Petersen at CB. Earl Thomas and Ward as safeties.

    McCoy at QB, Gabbert as backup, McElroy/Tyrod Taylor at emergency QB. Mark Ingram at RB. Little, Jones, Baldwin and Jernigen as WRs. Jordan Cameron as TE with Aaron Hernandez. Marecic at FB. Mike Tolbert backing up Ingram (I'm a CCU homer.) Danny Watkins, Anthony Castonzo, Stefan Wisniewski, Jason Pinkston, and someone else on my o-line.

    I sim the entire season, excluding the Super Bowl if I make it. I take my lumps the first three years. Always have a Super Bowl by year 7 with a rookie team, most of the time sooner. Earliest I've won a Super Bowl with a rookie team is year 3.

    My friends call it "playing menus" whenever I do my franchise because I'm never actually playing a game, just doing trades, scouting, drafting, or playing with my coaching scheme.

  • marcusM marcus wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Bunker said:

    I believe we need to get a quarterback. Colt is average and I dont know what to call the other 2 guys. Maybe we should call them tourists since they wont be around for long.

    Come on man average? He was throwing dimes most of the preseason. He had one bad showing which is to be expected out of second year guy. Granted he doesn't have a cannon but for the most part he puts the ball where only our guys can get it. But hey we can always call Carolina and see if we can get good ol' rocket armed Derek Anderception back in the fold!!!

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #25

    A lot of guys already on the waiver wire. If we don't pluck up some one for both dline and oline were fools. This is the nfl and there will be injuries. Its one thing is the back up is young raw with a huge upside. Compared to our back ups young, cheap and no talent

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Patriots cut Pro Bowl safety Brandon Meriweather. Please, please, please try to sign him...I'm begging you Heckert

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Seriously, he is a solid fs. They also cut brandon tate

  • F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by
    #28

    I would take both Tate and Meriweather, but we know that won't happen! It's funny because I think our two biggest needs are the secondary and wide receiver. While our front office feels like our biggest need is the practice squad, so they'll sign a bunch of no-name crap players that no one else wanted...

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Hahaha so true..

    There are rumors were interested in brandon mayweather.

    What's the deal with osama young?? I can't find anything on him. He is harder to fins than osama bin laden

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #30

    More little girls crying and whining....

    Here's a lollipop...now shut the xxxx up please.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Choco.. I have a lolipop for u to suck on...