Skip to content

Are You Ready For Over 800 Free Agents?

The Browns Board
40 15 2.4k
  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #30

    More little girls crying and whining....

    Here's a lollipop...now shut the xxxx up please.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Choco.. I have a lolipop for u to suck on...

  • KentLifeK KentLife wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Tavares Gooden, Desmond Clarke, Chester Taylor, Dan LeFevour, Justin Gage, Tommy Harris, Dan Orlovsky, Brandon Meriweather, Sammy Morris, Pat Delvin, Ryan Cook. Decent Free Agents. I don't know if we should sign them but someone probably should

  • Tavares Gooden, Desmond Clarke, Chester Taylor, Dan LeFevour, Justin Gage, Tommy Harris, Dan Orlovsky, Brandon Meriweather, Sammy Morris, Pat Delvin, Ryan Cook. Decent Free Agents. I don't know if we should sign them but someone probably should

    F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @kentlife said:

    Tavares Gooden, Desmond Clarke, Chester Taylor, Dan LeFevour, Justin Gage, Tommy Harris, Dan Orlovsky, Brandon Meriweather, Sammy Morris, Pat Delvin, Ryan Cook. Decent Free Agents. I don't know if we should sign them but someone probably should

    Only players I think we could really use.

    For someone that has seen a lot of MAC football, I wouldn't consider Dan LeFevour a decent free agent. He is pretty bad, cocky, and would be more trouble than he's worth. The guy wrote a letter to a Akron forum bashing them haha pretty classy

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    I hope Heckert and Holmgen are

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Rumor is we've signed QB Thaddeus Lewis, formerly with the Rams and DE Quinton Spears UDFA released bye Miami.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Hahaha figures... we will lead the league in udfa

  • I wish they still made Madden for the PC. The newest system I have is a Dreamcast lol.

    1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @speedyd900rr said:

    I wish they still made Madden for the PC. The newest system I have is a Dreamcast lol.

    Really, I've been looking everywhere for a Atari jaguar version. It should really help me with football knowledge.

  • Patriots cut Pro Bowl safety Brandon Meriweather. Please, please, please try to sign him...I'm begging you Heckert

    F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Patriots cut Pro Bowl safety Brandon Meriweather. Please, please, please try to sign him...I'm begging you Heckert

    Gone to da Bears...figured

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #39

    We've signed Artis Hicks, 32 years old, started 10 games with the Redskins last year. He's likely to compete with Jason Pinkston for the starting LG spot. Pat Murry was released to make room.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #40

    I like that move. The redskins actually tried to trade him before releasing