Corrupt And Phoney Obamao Wants Ext On Gas Tax, All Time Low Approval With Women, He Bragged On Solar Co. That Is Closing, 1100 Green Jobs Already
-
Making Obamao complicit in criminal behavior...and a loser and a failure and a huge destructive lying somebeech...
even Shep has to be sorry he voted for him, stupidly.
And still, Vaporized would probably love to be his proctologist.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obama Calls for Extension of Gas Tax...
Hits all-time low approval among women...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Solar company touted by Obama closing -- despite $535 million from feds...
1,100 'green jobs' gone...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AIDS group spent $330,000 in federal money to open strip club...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAPER: Obama's illegal alien uncle 'a fugitive from deportation since '92'...
-
That has to be the longest topic title I've ever seen.
-
sorry. Whenever I start reading Calvin and Hobbes cartoon strip books, I get a good bit crazy. There were a bunch of them in a box of the four I bought at an auction
for ten bucks. GGG
There's a bunch of books, one of them is the King Arthur book on baking recipes, worth 37 bucks or more.
Another one is an old hardcopy, embossed falcon on the front in gold, mint condition, etc, of "The Maltese Falcon". I don't know what it's worth. It goes on and on.
A bunch of cook books, etc...
-
Calvin and Hobbes was a great cartoon.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login