James Harrison
-
Homo, I left of timmons I meant to add him.. there is an article on the aging steelers and the terrible oline. I didn't write it.
Maybe u didn't read but I said they drafted guys who are waiting in the wings. But until they get a chance to play u just don't know.
I'm not sure why u take it so personal. I said I still thought they would be solid.
Homo, I left of timmons I meant to add him.. there is an article on the aging steelers and the terrible oline. I didn't write it.
Maybe u didn't read but I said they drafted guys who are waiting in the wings. But until they get a chance to play u just don't know.
I'm not sure why u take it so personal. I said I still thought they would be solid.
Nah I'm not taking it personal dude. Honestly I just don't know what "type" of response I'm going to get most of the time so I come out a little too aggressive. You did leave off Timmons though as you acknowledge above and it's the main reason I even responded. As far the other replies and it may be overly optimistic but with all the misses the Steelers have had they certainly get a lot of hits. You don't have to look any further than the trio of young WR's on the team right now. None were drafted in the 1st or second round. All teams miss on draft picks, Limas Sweed being the most recent example and before him it was Bruce Davis. You only have to hit on a couple and the Steelers do that every year. Therefore I'm going to continue buying in because the Steelers always hit on someone.
-
Cheating ...Roids... Blaaaa Blaaaa Blaaaa. Funny how only the Bitter contingent of Brownie Nation (about 60% of your Fan-base ) is the only Place I see this Crap ... But you guys keep on taking the High Road. All it does is increase the P***y Karma that has your franchise somehow locked in this perpetual Tailspin.

-
Cheating ...Roids... Blaaaa Blaaaa Blaaaa. Funny how only the Bitter contingent of Brownie Nation (about 60% of your Fan-base ) is the only Place I see this Crap ... But you guys keep on taking the High Road. All it does is increase the P***y Karma that has your franchise somehow locked in this perpetual Tailspin.

Cheating ...Roids... Blaaaa Blaaaa Blaaaa. Funny how only the Bitter contingent of Brownie Nation (about 60% of your Fan-base ) is the only Place I see this Crap ... But you guys keep on taking the High Road. All it does is increase the P***y Karma that has your franchise somehow locked in this perpetual Tailspin.

Same with 60% of your fan base who deny the past.
-
james harrison is also the favorite to win the women's singles at the u.s. open. here he is relaxing in the hamptons:

-
james harrison is also the favorite to win the women's singles at the u.s. open. here he is relaxing in the hamptons:

-
That is one big black a....err...mama.
serena williams when she's not sucking her gut in.
-
Cheating ...Roids... Blaaaa Blaaaa Blaaaa. Funny how only the Bitter contingent of Brownie Nation (about 60% of your Fan-base ) is the only Place I see this Crap ... But you guys keep on taking the High Road. All it does is increase the P***y Karma that has your franchise somehow locked in this perpetual Tailspin.

Same with 60% of your fan base who deny the past.
Same with 60% of your fan base who deny the past.
Bitter little Whiner !! Keep doing what you do
as i said I ONLY see it HERE. -
james harrison is also the favorite to win the women's singles at the u.s. open. here he is relaxing in the hamptons:

-
That is at least half male hormones.
half male. half female. like james harrison. hines ward. ben roethlisberger. troy polygirl etc.
-
That is at least half male hormones.
half male. half female. like james harrison. hines ward. ben roethlisberger. troy polygirl etc.
-
don't care.
at least you admit they're gay. finally we can agree on something.

hey, crack all the jokes you want about the browns or their fans on the steeler's board. i could care less. you know why? cuz i wouldn't know about it. you know why? cuz i don't go on the steeler's board.
-
Same with 60% of your fan base who deny the past.
Bitter little Whiner !! Keep doing what you do
as i said I ONLY see it HERE.Bitter little Whiner !! Keep doing what you do
as i said I ONLY see it HERE.Hell, most of the whining I see done on this board is by Steeler trolls....and they have been a winning team.
The biggest whine that your ilk makes is that as Browns fans we don't bow down and kiss your team's feet.
Of course we don't. What kind of f***king idiots do you think we are.
We are Browns fans. That means that we are not FrontRunnerAssKissers like so much of your phony fan base.
Browns fans certainly are not phony FRAKs. Our team's performance has certainly guaranteed that.
So, if you want your f**king egos stroked, if you want someone to fawn over roid/rage/rape/Retarded FRAK asses you better find somewhere else to park your carcasses other than here.
Maybe try a Bengal or Ravens board. Maybe they will suck your dicks if you ask them. Here? You'll get it whacked off.
What you see here is not what you think. What you see here is loyalty and perseverance in the face of adversity.
-
Nice Gipper!
-
Bitter little Whiner !! Keep doing what you do
as i said I ONLY see it HERE.Hell, most of the whining I see done on this board is by Steeler trolls....and they have been a winning team.
The biggest whine that your ilk makes is that as Browns fans we don't bow down and kiss your team's feet.
Of course we don't. What kind of f***king idiots do you think we are.
We are Browns fans. That means that we are not FrontRunnerAssKissers like so much of your phony fan base.
Browns fans certainly are not phony FRAKs. Our team's performance has certainly guaranteed that.
So, if you want your f**king egos stroked, if you want someone to fawn over roid/rage/rape/Retarded FRAK asses you better find somewhere else to park your carcasses other than here.
Maybe try a Bengal or Ravens board. Maybe they will suck your dicks if you ask them. Here? You'll get it whacked off.
What you see here is not what you think. What you see here is loyalty and perseverance in the face of adversity.
Hell, most of the whining I see done on this board is by Steeler trolls....and they have been a winning team.
The biggest whine that your ilk makes is that as Browns fans we don't bow down and kiss your team's feet.
Of course we don't. What kind of f***king idiots do you think we are.
We are Browns fans. That means that we are not FrontRunnerAssKissers like so much of your phony fan base.
Browns fans certainly are not phony FRAKs. Our team's performance has certainly guaranteed that.
So, if you want your f**king egos stroked, if you want someone to fawn over roid/rage/rape/Retarded FRAK asses you better find somewhere else to park your carcasses other than here.
Maybe try a Bengal or Ravens board. Maybe they will suck your dicks if you ask them. Here? You'll get it whacked off.
What you see here is not what you think. What you see here is loyalty and perseverance in the face of adversity.
Perfectly stated. It should be required to place a check box saying a person has read this statement before they can sign up for this board. Lol.
-
That is one big black a....err...mama.
serena williams when she's not sucking her gut in.
-
Homotron said:
Just her posture, that chick has no gut. I'm pretty sure she'd start for the Cleveland Browns. The Steelers nah, but the Browns absolutely. Good luck in week 1 ladies. Browns are going to start 1-0.
wtf? i thought you guys drafted her out of kent state?
Homotron said:
Good luck in week 1 ladies. Browns are going to start 1-0and so it begins.........
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login