Skip to content

Pre-Season 2012 Nfl Mock Draft

The Browns Board
9 7 1.4k
  • Hey guys, I just re-did my mock draft for the start of the 2011 season. Completely overhauled the site so I would love to hear your feedback on both the site and the mock if you don't mind.

    Here's the link:

    2012 NFL Mock Draft

  • So you think after the Panthers took a QB in the second round of the 2010 draft and with the first pick in the 2011 draft they also take one with the first pick in 2012??

    I highly doubt it and makes me wanna stop reading already.

  • site looks great, but yea man there's 0% chance the panthers take andrew luck if they stink it up again this year. You don't give a number one overall pick QB 1 year on a bad team before you pull the plug.

  • Hey guys, I just re-did my mock draft for the start of the 2011 season. Completely overhauled the site so I would love to hear your feedback on both the site and the mock if you don't mind.

    Here's the link:

    2012 NFL Mock Draft

    @dflo said:

    Hey guys, I just re-did my mock draft for the start of the 2011 season. Completely overhauled the site so I would love to hear your feedback on both the site and the mock if you don't mind.

    Here's the link:

    2012 NFL Mock Draft

    The graphics are impressive, but it's far, far too early to start slotting teams in draft order. You'd be better served in just addressing talent at this point, other than Luck is the leader in the clubhouse as the #1 pick. And I agree- if the Panthers wind up with the first overall again (I'm betting they won't) they will try mightily to trade out of it to pick up a boatload of picks later in the draft. My worst nightmare is the Bengals totally stink it up and wind up with the rights to Luck- which they would undoubtedly use.

    There's always teams that fall far below expectations, and teams that surprise.

  • Can't read half of it on my phone with dark text and dark background. Be careful with font and bg colors.

  • So you think after the Panthers took a QB in the second round of the 2010 draft and with the first pick in the 2011 draft they also take one with the first pick in 2012??

    I highly doubt it and makes me wanna stop reading already.

    @jnuh said:

    So you think after the Panthers took a QB in the second round of the 2010 draft and with the first pick in the 2011 draft they also take one with the first pick in 2012??

    I highly doubt it and makes me wanna stop reading already.

    I don't think that move would be a stretch is Cam stinks it up. We the reduced money #1 picks get now I dont think there is as much pressure to ride out a possible bust. If Cam is horrible and doesnt play well, you would be derelict in doing your job if you passed up on Luck.

  • Thank you for the feedback/advice guys.

    Regarding the draft order, it was taken from a fan vote for Power Rankings on NFL.com.

    Ideally it would have been easier to put another team at #1 and have them take Luck but I wanted to see how the situation played out.

  • I think it is more likely that the Browns finish in the middle of the pack somewhere and go after say Burfict with their draft choice.

    Does anyone disagree that LB may now be the weakest position on this team...worse than WR?

  • Fwiw, Dick Jauron does like to get his MLB early in the draft. In Chicago he had Urlacher and in Buffalo he drafted Posluszny in the 2nd