Skip to content

Gregory Strichek

The Browns Board
27 24 2.3k
  • I'm so sorry to hear that man. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

  • my thoughts are with you

  • sounds like a great man. a great fan.

    god rest his soul.

  • Sorry to hear that Tim.

    Having lost both of my parents, I know the times are hard, and will be for a while.

    But you have the key. Your Dad is in your heart, and as long as yours beats, his memory will remain strong.

    It sounds to me Greg did a good job with his kid! Nothing better than that.

    I pray your fathers soul is with God, and pray you and your families hearts are firmly in His healing hands.

    LOL....now you'll be looking for the TE in the seam and it will be "your" play, and the "old man" would want that, after all, you ARE him.

    Apples don't fall very far from the tree.

  • So sorry to hear about your loss.

    Sounds like Greg was a great man, father and friend.Reading your post it sounds like you two had a great relationship.

    Stay strong, and hold on to the belief that he is now in a much better place.

  • Sorry to hear that Tim.

    Having lost both of my parents, I know the times are hard, and will be for a while.

    But you have the key. Your Dad is in your heart, and as long as yours beats, his memory will remain strong.

    It sounds to me Greg did a good job with his kid! Nothing better than that.

    I pray your fathers soul is with God, and pray you and your families hearts are firmly in His healing hands.

    LOL....now you'll be looking for the TE in the seam and it will be "your" play, and the "old man" would want that, after all, you ARE him.

    Apples don't fall very far from the tree.

    @ballpeen said:

    Sorry to hear that Tim.

    Having lost both of my parents, I know the times are hard, and will be for a while.

    But you have the key. Your Dad is in your heart, and as long as yours beats, his memory will remain strong.

    It sounds to me Greg did a good job with his kid! Nothing better than that.

    I pray your fathers soul is with God, and pray you and your families hearts are firmly in His healing hands.

    LOL....now you'll be looking for the TE in the seam and it will be "your" play, and the "old man" would want that, after all, you ARE him.

    Apples don't fall very far from the tree.

    Tim,

    I could not have said it better than 'Peen.

    God Bless,

    Mike

  • Sorry to hear that tim. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

  • Just wanted to post a picture of him. Consummate comedian and Browns fan.

    I'll post a file that is easier to look at when I have more time. But for now, it's a Firefox file.

  • Tim, thanks for your courage in posting this. Everyone brought up in a "Browns family" understands that devotion. Our prayers as you deal with your loss.

  • God Bless, Tim. What Peen said, ditto. .

  • Thank you, everyone. Your words truly do mean a lot. Although I've never met any of you, I feel like I'm amongst lifelong friends. That's one of the greatest things about being a Browns fan, we are all family. My father always saw the best in people, and I truly believe he can rest easier knowing that Ive found a group of remarkably kind folks such as yourselves.

  • Sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    Take care and remember the good times when it gets difficult.

  • Sorry for your loss, I know how it feels to lose a father. I will always remember the support and love that he showed, he was my biggest fan also. I will say a prayer for you and your family.

  • Sorry to hear about your loss man. Thoughts n prayers go out to you n your family. I know what your going through...what helped me a lot was just think about how they would want you to carry on and fulfill your life.

  • Tim great story about your dad, and very sorry to hear about your loss. He left the world far too soon- at least before the Browns could win a Super Bowl.

  • Thanks for sharing. I know your memories will help you find peace at this difficult time. God Bless.

  • Your dad would burst with pride over your thoughtful and sincere remarks. It's obvious he did a fantastic job in making you the man you are today. May he RIP

  • Your dad sounded like an awesome person and dad. I am sorry for your loss and if I can give some words of wisdom. It only gets easier.

  • So sorry for your loss...but thanks for posting. I do know how you feel. I lost my mom 12 years ago at 51 years old. The memories of the good times will get you through the hard times.

  • Heartfelt condolences.His mom used to work in Boardman a few stores

    down from where I worked.Nice lady. Didn't know your dad but I had heard

    nice things about him.Read the obit in the Vindy the other day.

    My prayers are with you and your family.