Skip to content

Tailgate Party For Home Opener

The Browns Board
17 8 1.2k
  • If you'd like to Tailgate with members of this site, go to the Tailgate Forum, or post: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19998 and make sure you are listed among the head count.

    Hope to see you there!

  • Who is this mysterious admin?

  • Who is this mysterious admin?

    @halfsane said:

    Who is this mysterious admin?

    I heard he is kind of zany and unstable.

  • I believe WSS will be going to Jap-an that day, so probably count him out.

  • I believe WSS will be going to Jap-an that day, so probably count him out.

    @the-gipper said:

    I believe WSS will be going to Japan that day, so probably count him out.

    Though I heard you're in, so look forward to meeting you. 🙂

  • I'll see you Saturday.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I believe WSS will be going to Japan that day, so probably count him out.

    Though I heard you're in, so look forward to meeting you. 🙂

    @hoorta said:

    Though I heard you're in, so look forward to meeting you. 🙂

    Check. See you then.

  • Westside Steve plays at the Eastland Inn in Berea this Saturday Night, before the Home Opener. If you are in-town and staying out in Middleburg Hts near the airport, catch Steve at the Eastland Inn ADDRESS: 33 Eastland Road, Berea Ohio Ph. 440-234-7260 www.EastlandInn.com (Just South of Bagley Road on Eastland ... just past the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds entrances). Westside Steve usually gets going around 9:00pm.

    Every Saturday, the Eastland Inn will show Big Ten College Football and serve $5 Pitchers & $1 Hotdogs during the games!

  • Westside Steve plays at the Eastland Inn in Berea this Saturday Night, before the Home Opener. If you are in-town and staying out in Middleburg Hts near the airport, catch Steve at the Eastland Inn ADDRESS: 33 Eastland Road, Berea Ohio Ph. 440-234-7260 www.EastlandInn.com (Just South of Bagley Road on Eastland ... just past the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds entrances). Westside Steve usually gets going around 9:00pm.

    Every Saturday, the Eastland Inn will show Big Ten College Football and serve $5 Pitchers & $1 Hotdogs during the games!

    @atenears said:

    Westside Steve plays at the Eastland Inn in Berea this Saturday Night, before the Home Opener. If you are in-town and staying out in Middleburg Hts near the airport, catch Steve at the Eastland Inn ADDRESS: 33 Eastland Road, Berea Ohio Ph. 440-234-7260 www.EastlandInn.com (Just South of Bagley Road on Eastland ... just past the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds entrances). Westside Steve usually gets going around 9:00pm.

    Every Saturday, the Eastland Inn will show Big Ten College Football and serve $5 Pitchers & $1 Hotdogs during the games!

    Are you going, Stan?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I believe WSS will be going to Japan that day, so probably count him out.

    Though I heard you're in, so look forward to meeting you. 🙂

    @hoorta said:

    Though I heard you're in, so look forward to meeting you. 🙂

    Larry, Gipper has been at some gates when you were there. How the hell did you miss him? He looks like a "slightly" older attorney with a beard.

  • @atenears said:

    Westside Steve plays at the Eastland Inn in Berea this Saturday Night, before the Home Opener. If you are in-town and staying out in Middleburg Hts near the airport, catch Steve at the Eastland Inn ADDRESS: 33 Eastland Road, Berea Ohio Ph. 440-234-7260 www.EastlandInn.com (Just South of Bagley Road on Eastland ... just past the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds entrances). Westside Steve usually gets going around 9:00pm.

    Every Saturday, the Eastland Inn will show Big Ten College Football and serve $5 Pitchers & $1 Hotdogs during the games!

    Are you going, Stan?

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you going, Stan?

    Yeah, I will probably stop-in for a beer or two.

  • @hoorta said:

    Though I heard you're in, so look forward to meeting you. 🙂

    Larry, Gipper has been at some gates when you were there. How the hell did you miss him? He looks like a "slightly" older attorney with a beard.

    @riffer-x said:

    Larry, Gipper has been at some gates when you were there. How the hell did you miss him? He looks like a "slightly" older attorney with a beard.

    Yea, how can you miss me? I have always been the best looking guy there!!

  • @hoorta said:

    Though I heard you're in, so look forward to meeting you. 🙂

    Larry, Gipper has been at some gates when you were there. How the hell did you miss him? He looks like a "slightly" older attorney with a beard.

    @riffer-x said:

    Larry, Gipper has been at some gates when you were there. How the hell did you miss him? He looks like a "slightly" older attorney with a beard.

    i'm pretty sure he was at the Jets tailgate party last year.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you going, Stan?

    Yeah, I will probably stop-in for a beer or two.

    @atenears said:

    Yeah, I will probably stop-in for a beer or two.

    Translated into skippy reality: a beer or two means at least 6.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you going, Stan?

    Yeah, I will probably stop-in for a beer or two.

    @atenears said:

    Yeah, I will probably stop-in for a beer or two.

    It would be fun to go, but I cannot. I have to trek down and back to Gambier (near Mt. Vernon) today. Then up to Cleveland Sunday morning (I am about 40 miles away from the stadium)...then back to Gambier Sunday afternoon. So, a trip back and forth to Berea is not in the cards at $3.65 a gallon. Plus, I have my nephew's wedding on Saturday evening. Have a great time.

  • @atenears said:

    Yeah, I will probably stop-in for a beer or two.

    Translated into skippy reality: a beer or two means at least 6.

    @mark-o said:

    Translated into skippy reality: a beer or two means at least 6.

    I'll count.

    I am at the Marriott in MBH right now. I saw Steve was playing there tomorrow before I drove up and planned to drop in...I don't suppose I will do anything I would rather there be no witness'.

    If I do, mums the word. 😉

  • @mark-o said:

    Translated into skippy reality: a beer or two means at least 6.

    I'll count.

    I am at the Marriott in MBH right now. I saw Steve was playing there tomorrow before I drove up and planned to drop in...I don't suppose I will do anything I would rather there be no witness'.

    If I do, mums the word. 😉

    @ballpeen said:

    I'll count.

    I am at the Marriott in MBH right now. I saw Steve was playing there tomorrow before I drove up and planned to drop in...I don't suppose I will do anything I would rather there be no witnesses.

    If I do, mums the word. 😉