Skip to content

Pioli staying in NE?

The Browns Board
23 10 1.7k
  • @inspecta said:

    I have a bad feeling Lerner is f*cking it all up again, I really do.

    Lerner is COMPLETELY fcuking this up. I strated to get the sick feeling yesterday RE: this.

    If we don't land Pioli, there really isn't anything out there. McCreight is a Savage guy...I can't believe he's still with the organization.

    This being-in-limbo shit sucks.

  • From a PFT posting:

    Meanwhile, there’s growing speculation in league circles that misinformation regarding Pioli’s status and his supposed demands is coming either from Browns employees who fear losing their jobs — or from Patriots executives who fear losing Pioli.

    @riceloft said:

    From a PFT posting:

    I most certainly wouldnt doubt that man especially from some of the no talent scrubs lerner has failed to rid himself of yet that are garanteed gone if pioli comes to town...

  • Speaking of PFT. this post makes me think that other teams (& owners) are incredibly more competent at this stuff than we are.

    This is an amazing combination:

    • GM: Eagles' personnel man Tom Heckert, who's now emerging as a sleeper candidate for our GM job
    • HC: Steve Spagnuolo, who has experience with Heckert from his time in Philly & will look to rebuild their defense
    • OC: Retain QB coach/OC Jeremy Bates, who's considered one of the brightest young offensive minds in the league. The first thing Jay Cutler did when the news of Shanahan's firing broke was publicly call for Bates to be retained, which tells you how much he respects Bates
    That's a frickin' brilliant combination. I bet the Broncos pull that one off while Lerner flirts with Mangini & Pioli like they're on some crappy MTV dating show.

    Maybe if we shout "Next" loud enough, Lerner will get back on the bus & a competent new owner will magically appear.

  • Nobody has ever confused Randy Lerner for Pat Bowlen.

    Ever since I saw Bowlen rockin' the fur on the sidelines jibber-jabbering with Elway years ago, I knew the Broncos had something we didn't.

    patbowlenfurcoat.jpg

  • @shepwrite said:

    Bowlen stables da best bitches in Denver. Ask anybody, yo.

    😒

    Makes Me wonder if Bowlen Is slightly gay...hmmm...

  • That isn't gay, nickers. That's pimp.

  • That isn't gay, nickers. That's pimp.

    mz. said:

    That isn't gay, nickers. That's pimp.

    oooookay!,,,but hey anything out west is possible,LOLZ!

  • Haha don't listen to DieHard.

    Progressive, different and individual don't equal gay.

  • Did anyone think that Romeo and Phil would be fired, and then the next morning we wake up with a new GM and coach?

  • To heck with Pioli; we need to move forward and to be honest these NE dudes are not really panning out

  • I would love to have Tom Heckert even if he couldn't deliver Spagnoula. Heckert has a lot of experience and is well respected in the league.