Skip to content

Hey Browns Fans!

The Browns Board
14 11 927
  • Im not a browns fan(im actually a bucs fan) but im a huge fan of your runningback Peyton Hillis so i made a highlight tape of him and thought i should share it with you browns fans.

    I hope you like it! 🙂

  • badass!

    Good luck to the Buc this year.

  • I'm always ready to watch a cool Hillis video....Thanks for that!!!

  • Whats really tricky is a Steeler Troll with 1588 posts on a Cleveland Browns message board...OMG

    Peace

    T.Dawg

  • That's the first rap song I ever sat though. Sweet video.

  • Cool video, much better video quality(and the song wasn't terrible like it usually is, it was ok) than any other fan-made highlight video I've seen.

    nice one.

  • Great video! Thanks.

    Mike

  • Nice! The only thing I liked more than Hillis running people over was watching Vickers blow people up in front of him.... My favorite is the sellout block at 2:44! Haha. I think he is going to be sorely missed this year...

  • Great job!!

    Just out of curiosity where did you get the footage from??? I edit video pretty frequently and would like to make some of these. I just do not know where to obtain the video's.

  • Nice! The only thing I liked more than Hillis running people over was watching Vickers blow people up in front of him.... My favorite is the sellout block at 2:44! Haha. I think he is going to be sorely missed this year...

    @hx214 said:

    Nice! The only thing I liked more than Hillis running people over was watching Vickers blow people up in front of him.... My favorite is the sellout block at 2:44! Haha. I think he is going to be sorely missed this year...

    I didn't see Vickers blow anyone up in that video. He blocked smart (got between his guy and the ball) but never drove anyone or he would dive at people and boarder line chop block them which I think is illegal now. Vickers was a good FB but he rarely ever drove anyone back or but someone on their ass unless he dove at their legs.

    Liked the video, had alot of different angles to plays which is great.

  • @hx214 said:

    Nice! The only thing I liked more than Hillis running people over was watching Vickers blow people up in front of him.... My favorite is the sellout block at 2:44! Haha. I think he is going to be sorely missed this year...

    I didn't see Vickers blow anyone up in that video. He blocked smart (got between his guy and the ball) but never drove anyone or he would dive at people and boarder line chop block them which I think is illegal now. Vickers was a good FB but he rarely ever drove anyone back or but someone on their ass unless he dove at their legs.

    Liked the video, had alot of different angles to plays which is great.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I didn't see Vickers blow anyone up in that video. He blocked smart (got between his guy and the ball) but never drove anyone or he would dive at people and boarder line chop block them which I think is illegal now. Vickers was a good FB but he rarely ever drove anyone back or but someone on their ass unless he dove at their legs.

    Liked the video, had alot of different angles to plays which is great.

    Knocking defensive lineman that out weight him by 100 pounds back on their heals leaving em reeling is pretty much "blowing people up" in my book, maybe I should have said "Blocked Smart". He didn't run over any outside linebackers or DB's in the highlights that make you say "Holy Shit, who was that?", but I count at least three runs where Hillis turns the corner that probably won't happen this year. Maybe I'm drinking the Kool-Aid to much... he was one of my favorite players.

    I still remember back when Carthon ran him up the middle twice in a row on the goaline in the home opener a few years back and got stuffed on both attempts... Think I was the only guy that said, "What? Those were good calls, gotta let the big dog eat and grab some points sometimes too!" Hahaha

  • Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I didn't see Vickers blow anyone up in that video. He blocked smart (got between his guy and the ball) but never drove anyone or he would dive at people and boarder line chop block them which I think is illegal now. Vickers was a good FB but he rarely ever drove anyone back or but someone on their ass unless he dove at their legs.

    Liked the video, had alot of different angles to plays which is great.

    Knocking defensive lineman that out weight him by 100 pounds back on their heals leaving em reeling is pretty much "blowing people up" in my book, maybe I should have said "Blocked Smart". He didn't run over any outside linebackers or DB's in the highlights that make you say "Holy Shit, who was that?", but I count at least three runs where Hillis turns the corner that probably won't happen this year. Maybe I'm drinking the Kool-Aid to much... he was one of my favorite players.

    I still remember back when Carthon ran him up the middle twice in a row on the goaline in the home opener a few years back and got stuffed on both attempts... Think I was the only guy that said, "What? Those were good calls, gotta let the big dog eat and grab some points sometimes too!" Hahaha

    @hx214 said:

    Knocking defensive lineman that out weight him by 100 pounds back on their heals leaving em reeling is pretty much "blowing people up" in my book, maybe I should have said "Blocked Smart". He didn't run over any outside linebackers or DB's in the highlights that make you say "Holy Shit, who was that?", but I count at least three runs where Hillis turns the corner that probably won't happen this year. Maybe I'm drinking the Kool-Aid to much... he was one of my favorite players.

    I still remember back when Carthon ran him up the middle twice in a row on the goaline in the home opener a few years back and got stuffed on both attempts... Think I was the only guy that said, "What? Those were good calls, gotta let the big dog eat and grab some points sometimes too!" Hahaha

    I didn't even see him push back any DL like you are claiming. As said he just would get his body between the guy he is blocking and Hillis, which don't get me wrong thats still a good thing, but he couldn't blast open a hole like everyone tries to claim. The only times Hillis broke it big in this video behind Vickers is when there was already enough room between the hole and where Vickers met his guy, and on the outside run vs the Pats he got outside on that play because of Steinbachs great pull block that sealed off two defenders, not Vickers block.

  • Cool video, much better video quality(and the song wasn't terrible like it usually is, it was ok) than any other fan-made highlight video I've seen.

    nice one.

    @beefjerky said:

    Cool video, much better video quality(and the song wasn't terrible like it usually is, it was ok) than any other fan-made highlight video I've seen.

    nice one.

    I thought the song was awful. You have a Payton Hillis video and its soundtrack is a rap song about N----ga this and N----ga that.

    C'mon man.

  • @hx214 said:

    Knocking defensive lineman that out weight him by 100 pounds back on their heals leaving em reeling is pretty much "blowing people up" in my book, maybe I should have said "Blocked Smart". He didn't run over any outside linebackers or DB's in the highlights that make you say "Holy Shit, who was that?", but I count at least three runs where Hillis turns the corner that probably won't happen this year. Maybe I'm drinking the Kool-Aid to much... he was one of my favorite players.

    I still remember back when Carthon ran him up the middle twice in a row on the goaline in the home opener a few years back and got stuffed on both attempts... Think I was the only guy that said, "What? Those were good calls, gotta let the big dog eat and grab some points sometimes too!" Hahaha

    I didn't even see him push back any DL like you are claiming. As said he just would get his body between the guy he is blocking and Hillis, which don't get me wrong thats still a good thing, but he couldn't blast open a hole like everyone tries to claim. The only times Hillis broke it big in this video behind Vickers is when there was already enough room between the hole and where Vickers met his guy, and on the outside run vs the Pats he got outside on that play because of Steinbachs great pull block that sealed off two defenders, not Vickers block.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    I didn't even see him push back any DL like you are claiming. As said he just would get his body between the guy he is blocking and Hillis, which don't get me wrong thats still a good thing, but he couldn't blast open a hole like everyone tries to claim. The only times Hillis broke it big in this video behind Vickers is when there was already enough room between the hole and where Vickers met his guy, and on the outside run vs the Pats he got outside on that play because of Steinbachs great pull block that sealed off two defenders, not Vickers block.

    I agree ... Vickers is an average/slightly above average FB ... I don't understand why fans on this board love him so much. Having a guard like Steiny who can pull very well is going to be a much bigger blow to the ground game then a replaceable FB. And Vickers IMO was very one demensional as a FB all he did was block. He was bad with the ball in his hands. I know his main job was to be a lead blocker and not to have the ball in his hands ... but it would be nice to have a jack of all trades kind of FB.