Skip to content

Green Bay & New Orleans

The Browns Board
31 14 1.7k
  • Um...there was NO time on the clock for that last play homo....3 secs werevleft on the PI in the endzone. But u watched it tho...lmao

  • What a great game and what a great way to kick off the season.

    2 things about the end of that game:

    How TERRIBLE was that PI call? That was a great play on the ball alone and nothing but the ball

    Second, why would you throw Ingram into that Packers' D on the last play of the game? Brees had been on fire that entire drive and I just had the feeling he would've put it in the утвящтую

    all in all a great game to watch

  • endzone not утвящту lol... damn russian keyboard

  • ps: Calfoxwc really wanted the Browns to draft Cobb...he looks pretty good, doesn't he? Canton Mike

    ******************************

    I really did. Maybe he'll become a FA in a few years. He and Gregg Little would have been a great tandem imho.

    I just don't know who I would have exchanged for Cobb that the Browns DID draft. "sigh"

  • Zombo said:

    No, it didn't matter ... it was just the ballgame. And perhaps homefield advantage in the NFC Championship. whne they are freezing their asses off in Grenn Bay in january they can remember Homotron "Not like it really matters".

    Zombo

    Once again I edited my previous post the night I made it. You're way late to this party SOOO you had to have seen my notation of a ABOVE edit. You just chose not to read it.

  • Zombo said:

    You said it. You believed it at te time. What are so sensitive about? None of thought you were that bright anyway.

    Zombo

    I watched the whole game but I wasn't paying extraordinary attention to the score board on that final drive. I was tied up in a FF trade discussion and watching the game behind my lap top. I thought the Saints were down more than 2 scores. Simple mistake and one that I corrected with a edit and a follow up post. I find it amusing that you even addressed my blunder,CONSIDERING I corrected myself well before you made a post. I don't know that it's my intelligence that needs addressed but rather yours. Pulling at straws.

  • Zombo said:

    You said it. You believed it at te time. What are so sensitive about? None of thought you were that bright anyway.

    Zombo

    I watched the whole game but I wasn't paying extraordinary attention to the score board on that final drive. I was tied up in a FF trade discussion and watching the game behind my lap top. I thought the Saints were down more than 2 scores. Simple mistake and one that I corrected with a edit and a follow up post. I find it amusing that you even addressed my blunder,CONSIDERING I corrected myself well before you made a post. I don't know that it's my intelligence that needs addressed but rather yours. Pulling at straws.

    Homotron said:

    I watched the whole game but I wasn't paying extraordinary attention to the score board on that final drive. I was tied up in a FF trade discussion and watching the game behind my lap top. I thought the Saints were down more than 2 scores. Simple mistake and one that I corrected with a edit and a follow up post. I find it amusing that you even addressed my blunder,CONSIDERING I corrected myself well before you made a post. I don't know that it's my intelligence that needs addressed but rather yours. Pulling at straws.

    He's not pulling at straws. It's just funny that you can't ever admit mistakes. Even though you were corrected by several others, you act like you edited your post right away and were therefore somehow never wrong. Just grow a pair and admit that you were a wrong..

  • What a great game and what a great way to kick off the season.

    2 things about the end of that game:

    How TERRIBLE was that PI call? That was a great play on the ball alone and nothing but the ball

    Second, why would you throw Ingram into that Packers' D on the last play of the game? Brees had been on fire that entire drive and I just had the feeling he would've put it in the утвящтую

    all in all a great game to watch

    @blowe said:

    How TERRIBLE was that PI call? That was a great play on the ball alone and nothing but the ball

    You know what, I forgot to even mention this before...

    I don't even think Hawk touched Sproles as he jumped for the ball. At full speed when it happened I thought for sure it was just a desperation attempt to make sure they didn't score on the play, but after watching the replay I think it was legit and a heck of a play on Hawk's part.

    The only thing I was thinking was if their is something in the rule about going over the back of a receiver to block a pass. Not really sure though.

  • Bringback brownie you're a special kind of dense. I edited my post immediately and admitted at least twice I was wrong. I'm on my phone now waiting for a conert to start so unless someone edited one of my posts for me the guy that mentioned my blunder should know full well I edited the xxxxing thing immediately. Some of you are hilariously unbelieveable.

  • lmao...you are quite the little crybaby whiney bitch, eh? just admit youre a casual fan and dont really know ur ass from a hole in the ground. its ok homo...

  • Lol k. I'll admit that when you admit that the city of cleveland is a breeding ground for mouth breathing mogoloids. I'm such a casual football fan that I won 2800 dollars last year via fantasy football. I already admitted to being wrong and immediately corrected myself. I was trading for a back up qb at the time. I have manning and stafford and I was working a trade for stafford. I thought they were down 10 and not 8. I was preoccupied in the 4th. I don't undertand why we can't just be civil around here. I'm a diehard football fan like most of you from a blue collar town proud of where its been and where its going. I'm not here to make friends but I can play nice. I did get a kick out of casual fan tho, trolling are we?

  • A trade for josh freeman rather. I took a risk with manning in the 6th round in ppr which was/is late for him. Needless to say it burnt me. I'm also not whining, I'm just not a moron.

  • Methinks you doth protesteth too much, knull of scum.

    As an innocent bystander, I'd just like to offer up an observation, to whit:

    If you had edited immediately to fix your mistake, nobody would have had time to see it.

    "edited immediately" = "edited after I screwed up and other people noticed"

    Homo, you are like this kid we knew in hs. He'd go around betting bravely on games twenty bucks easy....until one day,

    he was found out - he would show off his bravado on one team with one guy, then make the same bet with

    another guy, on the other team. IOW's, he never won, he always broke even. But his betting gunslinger rep

    was dashed, and we teased him about it for at least two football seasons. It might have been brought up after two years, lol,

    but I had enlisted.

    I wasn't going to chime in, but you wrote:

    " I'm on my phone now waiting for a conert ".

    A "conert" ??? Really? Perhaps you'd should "immediately edit" that one, too.

    Unbelievable. LOL

    I hereby pronounce Homo "King of Conert".

    CONERT

    Co'-nert. (new word, noun) "dung", "sh*t", "manure", "old processed, digested baloney"... "Homo, King of"