Ugly Early
-
Im sure you can't pin wretched, unmotivated, bad play, and ridiculous penalties on Shurmur in his first game as coach
-
This team is lacking discipline and focus. At least with Mangini we had a disciplined team.
-
Bengals look like Super Bowl contenders right now (compared to us). This is embarrassing. Thankfully I didn't go to the game.
-
Im sure you can't pin wretched, unmotivated, bad play, and ridiculous penalties on Shurmur in his first game as coach
Im sure you can't pin wretched, unmotivated, bad play, and ridiculous penalties on Shurmur in his first game as coach
Who else do you pin it on when the team comes in unprepared and not focused? Maybe i missed the sarcasm, but I do place blame on the head coach when the team plays like this.
-
This defense needs to redeem themselves and murder Cedric Benson
-
Bengals look like Super Bowl contenders right now (compared to us). This is embarrassing. Thankfully I didn't go to the game.
Bengals look like Super Bowl contenders right now (compared to us). This is embarrassing. Thankfully I didn't go to the game.
Yeah... I wouldn't be too disappointed if the stream got shut down.
-
I don't know about Sheldon Brown anymore. He seems to be out of place, make penalties, and gets beat by rookies.
-
Oh well, can't say that this feeling is unfamiliar. I am a little surprised it happened so fast. Really thought so good thing would happen this year. If this was any other team I'd say it's only the 1st half of the 1st game but as a browns fan we know what's to come.
-
Can we fire the coach at halftime? How can the team look this unprepared for the first fucking game of the season? 7 penalties in one quarter? At least I can watch whatever game I want and I don't have to watch this shit anymore.
-
Damn Ginger Rookie...
-
time to play greg little were in the hell is he?
-
I'm gonna go replace the emptiness inside me with some more beer and chips.
-
time to play greg little were in the hell is he?
time to play greg little were in the hell is he?
Time to replace the whole O line.
-
What a bunch of whiney, puzzy so-called Browns fans! Try being more negative, I'm sure it will help.
-
cribbs still can do it great return.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login