Skip to content

Ugly Early

The Browns Board
189 29 6.9k
  • I'm gonna go replace the emptiness inside me with some more beer and chips.

  • time to play greg little were in the hell is he?

    @bigbaddawgjr said:

    time to play greg little were in the hell is he?

    Time to replace the whole O line.

  • What a bunch of whiney, puzzy so-called Browns fans! Try being more negative, I'm sure it will help.

  • I was looking at how bad the colts look today also and was thinking they may not win a game, then I remember they play us

  • cribbs still can do it great return.

  • Hell yeah Cribbs!!! we need a boost and a momentum swing.

  • they took out pinkston , and looks better.

  • What a bunch of whiney, puzzy so-called Browns fans! Try being more negative, I'm sure it will help.

    @longhorn said:

    What a bunch of whiney, puzzy so-called Browns fans! Try being more negative, I'm sure it will help.

    OH i'm sorry. I guess i'm not watching this game. How bout you root for this team your whole life and then get back with us.

  • Great return by Cribbs and a nice run by Hardesty.

  • dam hardesty looks good too

  • oh thank god for that

  • @bigbaddawgjr said:

    Right now Dalton looks like the better QB , McCoy need to pick it up or we will be picking Luck next year.

    Not all his fault, the o line is playing like crap.

    @usfbrown said:

    Not all his fault, the o line is playing like crap.

    It doesn't matter what O-line is out there, McCoy might be a good leader, but he stinks as QB. He's, at best, a backup and I hope Shurmur figures that out. The only problem is our backup is a backup. All our QB's stink!! Cincy is suppose to be one of the worst teams in the NFL, so I guess you see where the Browns sit. I kind of hop this team does bad this year so they have a good chance of getting Luck. This team hasn't had a decent Qb in years!!

  • colt throw over 20 yards touchdown to Watson. Who said he has a noodle arm!

  • I suppose shurmur made that drive, eh?

  • Great pass and catch. Now the defense needs to step up...we're shockingly still in this game despite that shitty first quarter.

  • Hell yeah!!! Starting to gel now!

  • @longhorn said:

    What a bunch of whiney, puzzy so-called Browns fans! Try being more negative, I'm sure it will help.

    OH i'm sorry. I guess i'm not watching this game. How bout you root for this team your whole life and then get back with us.

    @usfbrown said:

    OH i'm sorry. I guess i'm not watching this game. How bout you root for this team your whole life and then get back with us.

    Touchdown, despite your whining!!!

  • Nice Offensive series. Keep it up.

  • @usfbrown said:

    Not all his fault, the o line is playing like crap.

    It doesn't matter what O-line is out there, McCoy might be a good leader, but he stinks as QB. He's, at best, a backup and I hope Shurmur figures that out. The only problem is our backup is a backup. All our QB's stink!! Cincy is suppose to be one of the worst teams in the NFL, so I guess you see where the Browns sit. I kind of hop this team does bad this year so they have a good chance of getting Luck. This team hasn't had a decent Qb in years!!

    @dawg08 said:

    It doesn't matter what O-line is out there, McCoy might be a good leader, but he stinks as QB. He's, at best, a backup and I hope Shurmur figures that out. The only problem is our backup is a backup. All our QB's stink!! Cincy is suppose to be one of the worst teams in the NFL, so I guess you see where the Browns sit. I kind of hop this team does bad this year so they have a good chance of getting Luck. This team hasn't had a decent Qb in years!!

    WTF are you talking about?

  • @usfbrown said:

    OH i'm sorry. I guess i'm not watching this game. How bout you root for this team your whole life and then get back with us.

    Touchdown, despite your whining!!!

    @longhorn said:

    Touchdown, despite your whining!!!

    Hey r-tard, we don't play for the team so despite ANYTHING we say it doesn't matter in the end.