Skip to content

Ugly Early

The Browns Board
189 29 6.9k
  • colt throw over 20 yards touchdown to Watson. Who said he has a noodle arm!

  • I suppose shurmur made that drive, eh?

  • Great pass and catch. Now the defense needs to step up...we're shockingly still in this game despite that shitty first quarter.

  • Hell yeah!!! Starting to gel now!

  • @longhorn said:

    What a bunch of whiney, puzzy so-called Browns fans! Try being more negative, I'm sure it will help.

    OH i'm sorry. I guess i'm not watching this game. How bout you root for this team your whole life and then get back with us.

    @usfbrown said:

    OH i'm sorry. I guess i'm not watching this game. How bout you root for this team your whole life and then get back with us.

    Touchdown, despite your whining!!!

  • Nice Offensive series. Keep it up.

  • @usfbrown said:

    Not all his fault, the o line is playing like crap.

    It doesn't matter what O-line is out there, McCoy might be a good leader, but he stinks as QB. He's, at best, a backup and I hope Shurmur figures that out. The only problem is our backup is a backup. All our QB's stink!! Cincy is suppose to be one of the worst teams in the NFL, so I guess you see where the Browns sit. I kind of hop this team does bad this year so they have a good chance of getting Luck. This team hasn't had a decent Qb in years!!

    @dawg08 said:

    It doesn't matter what O-line is out there, McCoy might be a good leader, but he stinks as QB. He's, at best, a backup and I hope Shurmur figures that out. The only problem is our backup is a backup. All our QB's stink!! Cincy is suppose to be one of the worst teams in the NFL, so I guess you see where the Browns sit. I kind of hop this team does bad this year so they have a good chance of getting Luck. This team hasn't had a decent Qb in years!!

    WTF are you talking about?

  • @usfbrown said:

    OH i'm sorry. I guess i'm not watching this game. How bout you root for this team your whole life and then get back with us.

    Touchdown, despite your whining!!!

    @longhorn said:

    Touchdown, despite your whining!!!

    Hey r-tard, we don't play for the team so despite ANYTHING we say it doesn't matter in the end.

  • Nice throw Colt. Come on D, let's go.

  • I was looking at how bad the colts look today also and was thinking they may not win a game, then I remember they play us

    @wrrebel said:

    I was looking at how bad the colts look today also and was thinking they may not win a game, then I remember they play us

    Yeah, but eventually they will get Peyton back and they will start winning. He is not an MVP for nothing. Colts know how to win, the Brown don't. And McCoy is horrible!

  • @dawg08 said:

    It doesn't matter what O-line is out there, McCoy might be a good leader, but he stinks as QB. He's, at best, a backup and I hope Shurmur figures that out. The only problem is our backup is a backup. All our QB's stink!! Cincy is suppose to be one of the worst teams in the NFL, so I guess you see where the Browns sit. I kind of hop this team does bad this year so they have a good chance of getting Luck. This team hasn't had a decent Qb in years!!

    WTF are you talking about?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    WTF are you talking about?

    Yeah, with a terrible O line even Brady would be playing like shit. McCoy fits this o scheme well. He just needs protection.

  • @longhorn said:

    Touchdown, despite your whining!!!

    Hey r-tard, we don't play for the team so despite ANYTHING we say it doesn't matter in the end.

    @usfbrown said:

    Hey r-tard, we don't play for the team so despite ANYTHING we say it doesn't matter in the end.

    What I say matters. We scored a touchdown.

  • Ohhhh weeee. This team has got the momentum now. Hopefully their nerves have settled.

  • @usfbrown said:

    Hey r-tard, we don't play for the team so despite ANYTHING we say it doesn't matter in the end.

    What I say matters. We scored a touchdown.

    @longhorn said:

    What I say matters. We scored a touchdown.

    Lol. I can see there's no winning with you.

  • is the chat up? it wont let me log on. says that my name and or password incorrect?

  • @longhorn said:

    What I say matters. We scored a touchdown.

    Lol. I can see there's no winning with you.

    @usfbrown said:

    Lol. I can see there's no winning with you.

    Correct. Also there is no whining with me.

  • @longhorn said:

    What a bunch of whiney, puzzy so-called Browns fans! Try being more negative, I'm sure it will help.

    OH i'm sorry. I guess i'm not watching this game. How bout you root for this team your whole life and then get back with us.

    @usfbrown said:

    OH i'm sorry. I guess i'm not watching this game. How bout you root for this team your whole life and then get back with us.

    Yah don't show up here because of your man crush on colt and think you know about being a browns fam.

  • enough penalties yet? are we going for an NFL record?

  • @dawg08 said:

    It doesn't matter what O-line is out there, McCoy might be a good leader, but he stinks as QB. He's, at best, a backup and I hope Shurmur figures that out. The only problem is our backup is a backup. All our QB's stink!! Cincy is suppose to be one of the worst teams in the NFL, so I guess you see where the Browns sit. I kind of hop this team does bad this year so they have a good chance of getting Luck. This team hasn't had a decent Qb in years!!

    WTF are you talking about?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    WTF are you talking about?

    Just wait out the season and you'll see what I'm talking about. They are losing to the Bungles, AT HOME, and the Bungles are suppose to be one of the worst team in the NFL!

  • enough penalties yet? are we going for an NFL record?

    @manbearpig said:

    enough penalties yet? are we going for an NFL record?

    No kidding