Change The Colors, Put A Logo On The Helmet
-
more like improve the roster and coaching, for example Shurmur needed to call a time out when the D was in a huddle, but he'll learn from mistakes. we don't have LBs like the ravens do, and Flacco is a lot better than Mccoy at this point.
there's quite a bit of players on the browns that are overhyped, overrated, and I hope colt isn't one of them. I'll give him a pass since the oline played awful today and most of the play calls were conservative, as he did have a couple of big plays.
players are put in the wrong roles too, Cribbs is not a WR, he needs to be played the way the Saints play Sproles, give him a short pass with open space to run and he will flourish, he's not a deep field guy, nor much of a redzone guy.
seemed like the rain ruined the momentum too.
bad game, but to be fair the bengals aren't as bad as everyone thinks(the mike brown/carson palmer drama changed perceptions), I don't think they'll finish last.
-
It's time for change and new identity. I'm only half serious, but if it meant we turn into the Ravens, I'd do it in a heart beat.
-
You must be drunk.
I am. And I say we wear pink, purple, and skirts until we can play like men.
-
more like improve the roster and coaching, for example Shurmur needed to call a time out when the D was in a huddle, but he'll learn from mistakes. we don't have LBs like the ravens do, and Flacco is a lot better than Mccoy at this point.
there's quite a bit of players on the browns that are overhyped, overrated, and I hope colt isn't one of them. I'll give him a pass since the oline played awful today and most of the play calls were conservative, as he did have a couple of big plays.
players are put in the wrong roles too, Cribbs is not a WR, he needs to be played the way the Saints play Sproles, give him a short pass with open space to run and he will flourish, he's not a deep field guy, nor much of a redzone guy.
seemed like the rain ruined the momentum too.
bad game, but to be fair the bengals aren't as bad as everyone thinks(the mike brown/carson palmer drama changed perceptions), I don't think they'll finish last.
more like improve the roster and coaching, for example Shurmur needed to call a time out when the D was in a huddle, but he'll learn from mistakes. we don't have LBs like the ravens do, and Flacco is a lot better than Mccoy at this point.
there's quite a bit of players on the browns that are overhyped, overrated, and I hope colt isn't one of them. I'll give him a pass since the oline played awful today and most of the play calls were conservative, as he did have a couple of big plays.
players are put in the wrong roles too, Cribbs is not a WR, he needs to be played the way the Saints play Sproles, give him a short pass with open space to run and he will flourish, he's not a deep field guy, nor much of a redzone guy.
seemed like the rain ruined the momentum too.
bad game, but to be fair the bengals aren't as bad as everyone thinks(the mike brown/carson palmer drama changed perceptions), I don't think they'll finish last.
agree with everything you said 100%.
BUT i like this too from another thread:
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
If I were Shurmer I would run make them all run a lap for every single penalty flag and I would make them do it as a team. Mangini might not have been a great coach but he had the right idea when it came to punishing players for mistakes and it worked, 3rd fewest penalties called the last two seasons. That shit is embarrassing and Shurmer should be pissed.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login