The Kicking Game
-
Phil Dawson - 4 kickoffs, no touchbacks. I hope he's embarrassed. That isn't acceptable given the new kickoff rules.
Richmond McGee - 8 punts, 36.0 yd average. Someone had to have released a better punter than this stiff.
Phil Dawson - 4 kickoffs, no touchbacks. I hope he's embarrassed. That isn't acceptable given the new kickoff rules.Richmond McGee - 8 punts, 36.0 yd average. Someone had to have released a better punter than this stiff.
I agree on McGee. I hope he bought a round trip ticket. He'll be gone this week.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login