Skip to content

Does Mcgee Make It To Week Two?

The Browns Board
25 20 1.4k
  • My personal opinion is that it depends who else is available. Are they even LOOKING for a new punter? My money says....YES!

    He has been inconsistent since he's been here & that can't continue.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    My personal opinion is that it depends who else is available. Are they even LOOKING for a new punter? My money says....YES!

    He has been inconsistent since he's been here & that can't continue.

    Mike

    I expect a news release sometime this week on a new Punter.

  • Shurmer said in the press conference that they were going to take a serious look at punter.

  • I vote for Hulk Hogan... I mean Scot Player also.

  • My middle school gym teacher was invited to browns camp a few times on the 80's as a punter. Made into a couple preseason games too.

    Spring PE consisted of us shagging punts out on the HS practice field.

    He may be available. ; )

  • I'm pretty sure the Browns could have had someone come out of the stands and punt better than McGee did today.

    After the coaches watched this crap all pre-season, how does this guy have a job?

    I'd lay at least 10 points in this guys lap today.

    Is it really that hard to find someone that can punt?

    @hx214 said:

    I'm pretty sure the Browns could have had someone come out of the stands and punt better than McGee did today.

    After the coaches watched this crap all pre-season, how does this guy have a job?

    I'd lay at least 10 points in this guys lap today.

    Is it really that hard to find someone that can punt?

    I would agree!! Last years punter was just as bad! There has got to be someone out there decent. Hopefully this guy is gone tomorrow!! He is one of the reasons Cincy scored on that quick play TD. His punt was like 20 yrds?? Giving the Bungles the ball on their own 40 after kicking it from the Browns 40. A good punter sets them back on the 10-15 yrd line. I think there punter kicked a 60yrder during the game!!

  • My middle school gym teacher was invited to browns camp a few times on the 80's as a punter. Made into a couple preseason games too.

    Spring PE consisted of us shagging punts out on the HS practice field.

    He may be available. ; )

    @1-more-season said:

    Spring PE consisted of us shagging punts out on the HS practice field.

    That's freaking awesome, 11 year olds running around trying to catch 60 yard punts.

  • It shouldn't be that hard to find a punter that can put it 45-50 yards downfield.

  • @1-more-season said:

    Spring PE consisted of us shagging punts out on the HS practice field.

    That's freaking awesome, 11 year olds running around trying to catch 60 yard punts.

    @hx214 said:

    That's freaking awesome, 11 year olds running around trying to catch 60 yard punts.

    It was crazy. Bruises on our arms and chest. In cooomminnnngggggg......!!!!!

  • I vote for Hulk Hogan... I mean Scot Player also.

    @hx214 said:

    I vote for Hulk Hogan... I mean Scot Player also.

    I think someone here called Scott Player, "Punty McOnebar"

    post-276-0-82963000-1315846011_thumb.png

  • @hx214 said:

    I'm pretty sure the Browns could have had someone come out of the stands and punt better than McGee did today.

    After the coaches watched this crap all pre-season, how does this guy have a job?

    I'd lay at least 10 points in this guys lap today.

    Is it really that hard to find someone that can punt?

    I would agree!! Last years punter was just as bad! There has got to be someone out there decent. Hopefully this guy is gone tomorrow!! He is one of the reasons Cincy scored on that quick play TD. His punt was like 20 yrds?? Giving the Bungles the ball on their own 40 after kicking it from the Browns 40. A good punter sets them back on the 10-15 yrd line. I think there punter kicked a 60yrder during the game!!

    @dawg08 said:

    I would agree!! Last years punter was just as bad! There has got to be someone out there decent. Hopefully this guy is gone tomorrow!! He is one of the reasons Cincy scored on that quick play TD. His punt was like 20 yrds?? Giving the Bungles the ball on their own 40 after kicking it from the Browns 40. A good punter sets them back on the 10-15 yrd line. I think there punter kicked a 60yrder during the game!!

    What team were you watching last year? 😳