Skip to content

Rumor Browns To Sign Leanoard Davis

The Browns Board
16 11 1.2k
  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #7

    prob right i would say that looked like the worst side yesterday

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #8

    If he can block, I don't care what he looks like.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I hope he can punt too.

  • marcusM marcus wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Grinder said:

    nfl_g_davis_195.jpgresemblesStay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

    Was that the happy thought you thought of when you heard the rumor?

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #11

    lol...yeah, perhaps you were right. but this is a desperation move....doesn't mean its a good idea.

    🥷

  • lol...yeah, perhaps you were right. but this is a desperation move....doesn't mean its a good idea.

    🥷

    marcusM marcus wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @choco said:

    lol...yeah, perhaps you were right. but this is a desperation move....doesn't mean its a good idea.

    🥷

    Well I don't agree with the move (if there is one) based on the simple fact I had to see a picture of the guy to know who he is. I saw the thread and I was like "Who is that?" so I guess judging from what a lot of you guys say about him...ignorance is bliss.

  • Per twitter which isnt very good the Browns will sign leonard Davis..

    If this is true.. Can Coco please tell me who is smarter now?????

    Hello to HECKERT! It isnt ur money, you can save ur pennies on the side

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @wrrebel said:

    Per twitter which isnt very good the Browns will sign leonard Davis..

    If this is true.. Can Coco please tell me who is smarter now?????

    Hello to HECKERT! It isnt ur money, you can save ur pennies on the side

    Hey, maybe we can get Flozell Adams too!!!

  • @wrrebel said:

    Per twitter which isnt very good the Browns will sign leonard Davis..

    If this is true.. Can Coco please tell me who is smarter now?????

    Hello to HECKERT! It isnt ur money, you can save ur pennies on the side

    Hey, maybe we can get Flozell Adams too!!!

    marcusM marcus wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @hoorta said:

    Hey, maybe we can get Flozell Adams too!!!

    The guys name kinda reminds me of some kind of allergy medication for clogged sinuses. Or a Urinary Tract Infection. Sounds like one of those medications of death approved by the FDA that you have to call that number 1 800 OUR BAD cuz it's fuct you up.

  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #15

    keep us posted, this would be huge for us.

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I would be more than fine with this signing. Hoping and praying our whole right side can turn a 180 this week against the Colts. Maybe Cousins and Hicks just needed more time with the play book. Fingers crossed.