Skip to content

Pashos Headed To Ir?

The Browns Board
6 5 665
  • Just read on the orange and brown report pashos is headed to the ir..

    Not to beat a dead horse but the guy has been injury prone before this year. Heckert said he liked pashos.. really?? You like a guy who is on the ir the last 3 years now??

    Come on, this isn't rocket science. I could be a better gm.

  • How could you say i would suck at GM?? Im a great GM in madden, there really isnt much of a difference.

    I said right side oline needed to be addressed. Does anyone listen to me? No!!!

  • Lmao.....

  • How could you say i would suck at GM?? Im a great GM in madden, there really isnt much of a difference.

    I said right side oline needed to be addressed. Does anyone listen to me? No!!!

    @wrrebel said:

    How could you say i would suck at GM?? Im a great GM in madden, there really isnt much of a difference.

    I said right side oline needed to be addressed. Does anyone listen to me? No!!!

    Good lord I hope you really don't believe this shit. Madden does all your scouting/rating for you. You wouldn't last 1 week in the pros. You would be the worst GM ever. You're delirious.

  • I wish we had drafted a RT.

    Not good. Davis can't be that... we need one....

    dang it.😠

  • All I have heard about Pashos is that he might night practice this week, I have yet to read or hear another from any credible source that Pashos is going on IR. It doesn't even say he is going to the IR on the orange and brown report, just that he might not play next week. Why spout this bullshit. Give your self a standing ovation after he is actually put on IR instead of pushing false news on the forum.