Sign T.o.
-
Actually, YES, it just might help. Will it solve all the problems of the universe? No. But it might help some.
It's like, if you owe someone $10,000.00 and you find a hundred bucks. It helps, but it don't pay off your 10K debt.
Couple of things. Saw he was coming off ACL surgery. That's usually a full year until you're up to full speed- doubly if you're 38 years old like Owens. EDIT Right now if you put TO in a 40 race against Slow-biski, my money's on Slow-biski.
Second, Owens isn't going to work for vet minimum, which is all he's worth. Third, Owens has worn out his welcome on every stinking team he's ever played on in the NFL. Yeah, WRREBEL is smarter than every GM in the NFL- because if Owens was worth two cents, someone would have signed him by now.
Couple of things. Saw he was coming off ACL surgery. That's usually a full year until you're up to full speed- doubly if you're 38 years old like Owens. EDIT Right now if you put TO in a 40 race against Slow-biski, my money's on Slow-biski.
Second, Owens isn't going to work for vet minimum, which is all he's worth. Third, Owens has worn out his welcome on every stinking team he's ever played on in the NFL. Yeah, WRREBEL is smarter than every GM in the NFL- because if Owens was worth two cents, someone would have signed him by now.
When I wrote the original post I didn't recall that he had the ACL problem. That would obviously be a factor.
-
Do Your Research. My first post on this site was about Free Agents. Go back to that thread and read all the disagrements I recieved when i made that post. 90% of the replies were against adding a FA playmaker and were about "building through the draft"
Soooo didn't argue with just one guy...it was the majority soo you wake up and smell the coffee
Gotta get back to work some of you guys are unreal and do not pay attention n run off at the mouth..quit amuzing
Maybe I got this wrong. Maybe it was only 1 guy that agreed with you. Maybe you think you are some lone wolf with incredibly unique ideas.
BUZZZZZZ//////WRONG.
That was an argument you were having with yourself....it was all in your own mind.
Sure maybe there were some that said that our WR corps was perfectly all right....and you disagreed with them.....but to think that you were the only one is ludicrous if not laughable.
Its hard to pat yourself on the back with such short, stumpy arms.
Maybe I got this wrong. Maybe it was only 1 guy that agreed with you. Maybe you think you are some lone wolf with incredibly unique ideas.
BUZZZZZZ//////WRONG.
That was an argument you were having with yourself....it was all in your own mind.
Sure maybe there were some that said that our WR corps was perfectly all right....and you disagreed with them.....but to think that you were the only one is ludicrous if not laughable.
Its hard to pat yourself on the back with such short, stumpy arms.
Dude your seriously mentally impaired...and ive lost mad respect for your comments on this site......go back and read the thread FA Signings......WRebel and Myself n maybe one or two more were begging for "a wr playmaker" n everybody else said oh no oh no we dont need that or we dont want that! Its plain n simple right there for you to go over n read.......just about everyone on here pops off at the mouth with out even researching what their talking about...its annoying..where do you people grow up at
-
Jewboy? Now were gonna bitch about Jews too? I can't keep all this straight.
What's everyone going to complain about after a win on Sunday ?
So? What? This guy is complaining because Pashos is Jewish? I don't even know if he is Jewish.
My question is: why does that matter? How is his religion related to being a good or a bad RT?
I mean, is this guy a product of Hitler's sputum?
So? What? This guy is complaining because Pashos is Jewish? I don't even know if he is Jewish.
My question is: why does that matter? How is his religion related to being a good or a bad RT?
I mean, is this guy a product of Hitler's sputum?
Whoa before this gets out of hand I was refering to the several comments I've read that refer to Heckert. Like this one. Not by me.
"All the people who baught the kool aid on the front office. I'm afraid to say heckert is a Retarded jew. It doesn't take a football guru to tell our wrs are slow."
-
Come on. Do you guys understand how rebuilding works? Heckert/Holmgren drafted Little this year and will draft more WR's over the next couple of years. You have to realize that we are shallow in so many positions that we can't cover them all in only 1 draft (or a few drafts for that matter). The Browns front office just chose defensive line over the wr position this offseason. We have 2 1st round picks this offseason and I guarantee you one of them will be WR or an offensive lineman if not both..
The only thing I have been disappointed with is that Holmgren didn't get rid of Mangini right away. I did not dislike Mangini per se, but it was clear that Holmgren wanted to rebuild his own way. He just set the rebuilding process back a couple years by waiting a year to make a move.
-
For everyones information jake and I did argue many times in many different threads about needing a play maker wrs.
Funny thing is this is the same shit that happened last year when I said we needed someone..
Really??? Crickets again?????
I can give u the standard repsonse from most users when we said we wanted them to sign somone..
"We don't need terrel owens or randy moss"
This is what at least 15 people on here mentioned when jake and I brought it up. Yet we never mentioned to or randy moss..
All the people who baught the kool aid on the front office. I'm afraid to say heckert is a Retarded jew. It doesn't take a football guru to tell our wrs are slow.
Now its pretty much too late... so here to hoping robiske cuts a second off his 40 time!
"We don't need terrel owens or randy moss"
This is what at least 15 people on here mentioned when jake and I brought it up. Yet we never mentioned to or randy moss..
All the people who baught the kool aid on the front office. I'm afraid to say heckert is a Retarded jew. It doesn't take a football guru to tell our wrs are slow.
Now its pretty much too late... so here to hoping robiske cuts a second off his 40 time!
You think one game into the season, people are gonna all of a sudden change there mind about the receiving core? My god give it some
time. Momass and Little are gonna be excellent receivers in this offense, and Robiskie is gonna be a very reliable 3rd down target. When
I watched the game Sunday, WR is the last thing that came to mind when thinking why we lost that game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login