Browns Vs. Colts
-
Yea Fickell lost his job today, how the hell can you let Blowserman play as long as he did after that suckfest.
And on a side note, Phony Mayweather is a bitch....If I was 50 years younger I'd kick his ass
-
Yea Fickell lost his job today, how the hell can you let Blowserman play as long as he did after that suckfest.
And on a side note, Phony Mayweather is a bitch....If I was 50 years younger I'd kick his ass
And on a side note, Phony Mayweather is a bitch....If I was 50 years younger I'd kick his ass
Ortiz launched his head into Mayweather. Not exactly classy or legal. Mayweather KOd him right after they touched gloves. Personally I wouldn't have even touched his glove. Phony.....please. Easily in the top 10 of all time and arguably the best ever if he beats Pacquiao. Some people just hate winners.
-
And on a side note, Phony Mayweather is a bitch....If I was 50 years younger I'd kick his ass
Ortiz launched his head into Mayweather. Not exactly classy or legal. Mayweather KOd him right after they touched gloves. Personally I wouldn't have even touched his glove. Phony.....please. Easily in the top 10 of all time and arguably the best ever if he beats Pacquiao. Some people just hate winners.
Ortiz launched his head into Mayweather. Not exactly classy or legal. Mayweather KOd him right after they touched gloves. Personally I wouldn't have even touched his glove. Phony.....please. Easily in the top 10 of all time and arguably the best ever if he beats Pacquiao. Some people just hate winners.
For the record I was rooting for Mayweather, but he lost my respect with that. Yea the attempted headbutt was wrong, thats why the ref was deducting a point. And as the ref was deducting the point, he ordered them to seperate. Ortiz tried to hug and apologize then backed off to wait until the ref was done and was ready to instruct them to fight again. But he never did, because while the ref was still talking to the guy outside the ring and Ortiz was watching the ref, Mayweather decided to suckerpunch him twice.....but thats legal right? There's no way that fight wasn't rigged, but if it wasn't, that ref should never step foot in another boxing ring.
-
Back to football... I'm not sure what to think about today's game. Indy is more talented in the skill positions on offense but their defense iS susceptible to the run. However, so is the Browns. Indy's pass defense is bad too, just like ours ( outside of Haden). I think we have a better run game and corners but that's it. Indy has the edge at every other position. Haden makes Reggie Wayne a non-factor but GarΓ§on and Collie are still better than anything we've got so they still pass for a lot of yards. However, I just can't see the Colts blowing us out and winning easily. I think that the Browns are competitive and have a shot at winning. But it will be a sloppy game by both sides and I think that whichever defense is less-horrible wins it.
-
Reasons we will win:
Bad run defense will g give us the early momentum.
The Vet Collins, while a solid QB, WILL be pressured on a constant bases. Not Every play, but every 3 or so he will feel the pressure and he will under/over throw the ball. I don't expect more than 4 sacks, but I do see us getting around 3 INT's
Do to our run O doing so good, the Colts WILL stack the box by the 2nd or 3rd quarter opening up a long pass or two.
Browns 28
Colts 7
-
This is not going to be an easy game. Colts playing at home. Embarrassed last week. They are better then the Bengals. It's going to be tough.
-
Reasons we will win:
Bad run defense will g give us the early momentum.
The Vet Collins, while a solid QB, WILL be pressured on a constant bases. Not Every play, but every 3 or so he will feel the pressure and he will under/over throw the ball. I don't expect more than 4 sacks, but I do see us getting around 3 INT's
Do to our run O doing so good, the Colts WILL stack the box by the 2nd or 3rd quarter opening up a long pass or two.
Browns 28
Colts 7
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Reasons we will win:
Bad run defense will g give us the early momentum.
The Vet Collins, while a solid QB, WILL be pressured on a constant bases. Not Every play, but every 3 or so he will feel the pressure and he will under/over throw the ball. I don't expect more than 4 sacks, but I do see us getting around 3 INT's
Do to our run O doing so good, the Colts WILL stack the box by the 2nd or 3rd quarter opening up a long pass or two.
Browns 28
Colts 7
Although I agree that Collins isn't the best, he is still a professional and can handle himself. He isn't a rookie who will get antsy and make huge mistakes every time he is pressured. He knows how to handle an offense. He looked God awful last week but that was against a decent defense. Against us, he will look solid.
-
Browns' team plane got stuck in mud, delayed
by Aaron Wilson of Scout.com, September 17, 2011 at 8:01 pm ET
Cleveland Browns Organization Profile
The Cleveland Browns' arrival in Indianapolis was delayed nearly four hours due to the team plane getting stuck in the mud at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
The pilot made a mistake where he positioned the plane on the runway.
Per the report, the Browns had to get off the original flight and then wait until a new plane was ready to transport them for Sunday's road game against the Colts.
The Browns' usual schedule was likely disrupted since they arrived at 6:30 p.m.
For more coverage of the Browns go to the Orange & Brown Report at cle.scout.co
That sounds like Rachel Phelps was behind that...
Anyway, this should be a win today, but that was the case last week too. I don't see either team losing by more that 14.
-
This is not going to be an easy game. Colts playing at home. Embarrassed last week. They are better then the Bengals. It's going to be tough.
This is not going to be an easy game. Colts playing at home. Embarrassed last week. They are better then the Bengals. It's going to be tough.
/Agree..
We will be very lucky if we come out of this one with a win even with manning out..
But lets hope something on either side of the ball starts to click, lessons are learned and the penalties are far less..
Lets also hope shurmur realizes we need to ram hillis and hardesty down their throats and through their ends...
GO BROWNS!
-
We will absolutely lose this game in my opinion. Sadly I don't believe it will be close, colts should and will embarrass the browns big time, manning or not
-
Finally some signs of things starting to go pop on offense, now will come the real challenge for both players and coaches in making adjustments to indys adjustments and walking off the field with a win!
This is where mangini lost most of his games lets hope history doesn't repeat itself..
-
@ghoolie said:
"This is a no brainer. . .I'll take the Colts in a one-sided victory."
"Too much talent for the Browns."
"Gotta cheer the Colts."
Well, being right is very important to this guy, so please don't tell him what happened.
For the rest of you. Please notice that CLE ran the ball effectively.
Notice that there were not 47 pass plays called like we saw last week.
And for those of you who believe that, "it's a passing league so we gotta sling it," well, running the ball and playing defense still wins games.
What we saw is balance, at about 50% pass - 50% run.
-
@ghoolie said:
"This is a no brainer. . .I'll take the Colts in a one-sided victory."
"Too much talent for the Browns."
"Gotta cheer the Colts."
Well, being right is very important to this guy, so please don't tell him what happened.
For the rest of you. Please notice that CLE ran the ball effectively.
Notice that there were not 47 pass plays called like we saw last week.
And for those of you who believe that, "it's a passing league so we gotta sling it," well, running the ball and playing defense still wins games.
What we saw is balance, at about 50% pass - 50% run.
Well, being right is very important to this guy, so please don't tell him what happened.
For the rest of you. Please notice that CLE ran the ball effectively.
Notice that there were not 47 pass plays called like we saw last week.
And for those of you who believe that, "it's a passing league so we gotta sling it," well, running the ball and playing defense still wins games.
What we saw is balance, at about 50% pass - 50% run.
Okay Ghoolie.

-
We will absolutely lose this game in my opinion. Sadly I don't believe it will be close, colts should and will embarrass the browns big time, manning or not
We will absolutely lose this game in my opinion. Sadly I don't believe it will be close, colts should and will embarrass the browns big time, manning or not

-
-
Curious day in the division thus far:
BAL takes a loss.
PIT shuts out SEA.
CLE beats IND.
CIN at DEN is just starting. . . .
A CIN loss would have everybody tied at 1-1 with the advantage going to BAL and CIN for their division wins.
-
what i liked:
hillis
little
massaqua
colt
rubin
taylor
sheard
haden
young
what i didn't:
hillis fumble
mccoy scrambling to the right every play
not enough hardesty
cribbs as WR
our ride side of the OL
giving up 19 points to these scrubs
the JLO fiat commercial played every break
-
what i liked:
hillis
little
massaqua
colt
rubin
taylor
sheard
haden
young
what i didn't:
hillis fumble
mccoy scrambling to the right every play
not enough hardesty
cribbs as WR
our ride side of the OL
giving up 19 points to these scrubs
the JLO fiat commercial played every break
what i liked:
hillis
little
massaqua
colt
rubin taylor
sheard
haden
young
what i didn't:
hillis fumble
mccoy scrambling to the right every play
not enough hardesty
cribbs as WR
our ride side of the OL
giving up 19 points to these scrubs
the JLO fiat commercial played every break
Sorry man, Hardesty doesn't impress me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login