Skip to content

Browns Vs. Colts

The Browns Board
34 17 2.3k
  • I really don't know what to expect from the Colts, but I expect the Browns to, well, be the Browns and lose by 3 to 33 points. Same ole same ole...I'm afraid.

    Colt will spend the afternoon running from the Colts.

  • Rumor has it that heckert got holmgren to convert to judism

  • We will absolutely lose this game in my opinion. Sadly I don't believe it will be close, colts should and will embarrass the browns big time, manning or not

  • Finally some signs of things starting to go pop on offense, now will come the real challenge for both players and coaches in making adjustments to indys adjustments and walking off the field with a win!

    This is where mangini lost most of his games lets hope history doesn't repeat itself..

  • @ghoolie said:

    "This is a no brainer. . .I'll take the Colts in a one-sided victory."

    "Too much talent for the Browns."

    "Gotta cheer the Colts."

    Well, being right is very important to this guy, so please don't tell him what happened.

    For the rest of you. Please notice that CLE ran the ball effectively.

    Notice that there were not 47 pass plays called like we saw last week.

    And for those of you who believe that, "it's a passing league so we gotta sling it," well, running the ball and playing defense still wins games.

    What we saw is balance, at about 50% pass - 50% run.

  • @ghoolie said:

    "This is a no brainer. . .I'll take the Colts in a one-sided victory."

    "Too much talent for the Browns."

    "Gotta cheer the Colts."

    Well, being right is very important to this guy, so please don't tell him what happened.

    For the rest of you. Please notice that CLE ran the ball effectively.

    Notice that there were not 47 pass plays called like we saw last week.

    And for those of you who believe that, "it's a passing league so we gotta sling it," well, running the ball and playing defense still wins games.

    What we saw is balance, at about 50% pass - 50% run.

    @dick-mellon said:

    Well, being right is very important to this guy, so please don't tell him what happened.

    For the rest of you. Please notice that CLE ran the ball effectively.

    Notice that there were not 47 pass plays called like we saw last week.

    And for those of you who believe that, "it's a passing league so we gotta sling it," well, running the ball and playing defense still wins games.

    What we saw is balance, at about 50% pass - 50% run.

    Okay Ghoolie.😉

  • We will absolutely lose this game in my opinion. Sadly I don't believe it will be close, colts should and will embarrass the browns big time, manning or not

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    We will absolutely lose this game in my opinion. Sadly I don't believe it will be close, colts should and will embarrass the browns big time, manning or not

    🙄

  • Rumor has it that heckert got holmgren to convert to judism

    @wrrebel said:

    Rumor has it that heckert got holmgren to convert to judism

    Yes, it's true. Holmgren's foreskin is up for bids on eBay!

    post-13208-0-62966300-1316377096_thumb.jpg

  • Curious day in the division thus far:

    BAL takes a loss.

    PIT shuts out SEA.

    CLE beats IND.

    CIN at DEN is just starting. . . .

    A CIN loss would have everybody tied at 1-1 with the advantage going to BAL and CIN for their division wins.

  • what i liked:

    hillis

    little

    massaqua

    colt

    rubin

    taylor

    sheard

    haden

    young

    what i didn't:

    hillis fumble

    mccoy scrambling to the right every play

    not enough hardesty

    cribbs as WR

    our ride side of the OL

    giving up 19 points to these scrubs

    the JLO fiat commercial played every break

  • what i liked:

    hillis

    little

    massaqua

    colt

    rubin

    taylor

    sheard

    haden

    young

    what i didn't:

    hillis fumble

    mccoy scrambling to the right every play

    not enough hardesty

    cribbs as WR

    our ride side of the OL

    giving up 19 points to these scrubs

    the JLO fiat commercial played every break

    @miktoxic said:

    what i liked:

    hillis

    little

    massaqua

    colt

    rubin taylor

    sheard

    haden

    young

    what i didn't:

    hillis fumble

    mccoy scrambling to the right every play

    not enough hardesty

    cribbs as WR

    our ride side of the OL

    giving up 19 points to these scrubs

    the JLO fiat commercial played every break

    Sorry man, Hardesty doesn't impress me.

  • The problem with Hardesty was that they gave him his carries with 5 yards of the endzone, not his area. Also the FIAT commercial was pissing me off as well.

  • I'm on a delay here in Hong Kong, so the game does not start for me until about Midnight, EDT, USA.

    I will have some more enlightened commentary after I actually watch the game.

    Thus far, all I have seen is the box score and statz, so the only thing that jumped-out at me was the 32 Passing ATT / 34 Run ATT.

  • I'm on a delay here in Hong Kong, so the game does not start for me until about Midnight, EDT, USA.

    I will have some more enlightened commentary after I actually watch the game.

    Thus far, all I have seen is the box score and statz, so the only thing that jumped-out at me was the 32 Passing ATT / 34 Run ATT.

    @dick-mellon said:

    I'm on a delay here in Hong Kong, so the game does not start for me until about Midnight, EDT, USA.

    I will have some more enlightened commentary after I actually watch the game.

    Thus far, all I have seen is the box score and statz, so the only thing that jumped-out at me was the 32 Passing ATT / 34 Run ATT.

    You sure get up early. Since it is about 4:50 am there.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    This is a no brainer.

    Without the ability to score OR rush the passer, Kerry Collins has a banner day and passes for three TDs. Freeney will eat Joe Thomas's lunch again.

    Their speed on D gets to the line of scrimmage and for the most part, as the Bengals did, they stuff Hillis. HIllis WILL get his normal 60 yards.

    The Browns may get a big play early by going downfield as a surprise. If so, that will be the extent of the day's successful offense.

    I see a lot of short dump passes by the Browns and some careless turnovers as the game gets to the final 15 minutes.

    The Colt's game plan is likely to be on the Conservative side, but I am betting they come out firing on all cylanders. They are a playoff caliber team and can't affordt to give away an easy win to a shit team.

    I'll take the Colts in a one-sided victory.

    Too much talent for the Browns. We got lucky once, it ain't gonna happen again.

    Gotta cheer the Colts if you ever want this crappy management to end.

    WRONG again. dipshit.

  • Ghoolie translation:

    ".......................😍 "

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    This is a no brainer.

    Without the ability to score OR rush the passer, Kerry Collins has a banner day and passes for three TDs. Freeney will eat Joe Thomas's lunch again.

    Their speed on D gets to the line of scrimmage and for the most part, as the Bengals did, they stuff Hillis. HIllis WILL get his normal 60 yards.

    The Browns may get a big play early by going downfield as a surprise. If so, that will be the extent of the day's successful offense.

    I see a lot of short dump passes by the Browns and some careless turnovers as the game gets to the final 15 minutes.

    The Colt's game plan is likely to be on the Conservative side, but I am betting they come out firing on all cylanders. They are a playoff caliber team and can't affordt to give away an easy win to a shit team.

    I'll take the Colts in a one-sided victory.

    Too much talent for the Browns. We got lucky once, it ain't gonna happen again.

    Gotta cheer the Colts if you ever want this crappy management to end.

    Prediction Browns won't be the #32 ranked team when the new ESPN comes out. Colts without Manning- 6 win team at best. Steelers will kill them next week.

    Freeney beat Joe Thomas ONCE- pro bowler against pro bowler.

  • We will absolutely lose this game in my opinion. Sadly I don't believe it will be close, colts should and will embarrass the browns big time, manning or not

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    We will absolutely lose this game in my opinion. Sadly I don't believe it will be close, colts should and will embarrass the browns big time, manning or not

    Looks like I fail. Good. It was ugly but a w is a w. Let's hope they keep it up.

  • @dick-mellon said:

    I'm on a delay here in Hong Kong, so the game does not start for me until about Midnight, EDT, USA.

    I will have some more enlightened commentary after I actually watch the game.

    Thus far, all I have seen is the box score and statz, so the only thing that jumped-out at me was the 32 Passing ATT / 34 Run ATT.

    You sure get up early. Since it is about 4:50 am there.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You sure get up early. Since it is about 4:50 am there.

    Yeh, 3:00AM is my normal wake-up time here. I'm semi-retired. I do a little bit of work online, then go out to my tropical vegetable garden at first light, which is about 5:30AM.

    But anyways, I still haven't watched CLE at IND yet.

    I made it through the first three quarters of SEA at PIT.

    With CLE playing 25% of their games against PIT / BAL, the poor Browns are guaranteed a tough schedule every season.

    The Steelers have a ridiculously soft schedule this season, with NE at PIT and BAL at PIT being their only tough games.

    So, look for a below-average Steelers team to limp their way into the playoffs again this season.

  • Dick Mellon for president. Your name is almost better than Dick Trickle.