The Dolphins
-
It is just too bad for him that his guns can only shoot 3 yard passes.
He has gone down field repeatedly this year. He has not lacked balls. That still doesn't mean that we will be worth a damn on Sunday. I just hope for a good game and an entertaining time in your city while on our visit.
-
I'm alerting the visitor section that you are coming.
Excellent! maybe all seven of them can buy me a beer!
-
I agree we'll make Henne look like Marino and DT look like Adrian Peterson. The defense wasn't able to really stop the Collins lead offense last week, only forcing 1 punt in the first half. I know they held them to field goals, but letting a team go right down the field like that is very unsettling. Still not sold on the offense either, seems like we have to fight for every yard and 1st down. With a lot of 3 and long plays that can go wither way.
Prediction?
Dolphins 28
Browns 10
McCoy 12/32 1 TD 1 Int
Henne 23/30 2 TD 0 Int
Hillis 73 3.1yp
Thomas 112 6.0yp 2 TD
28-10? Do you really think the Browns are a far worse team than last year? I'm not saying that we will win this Sunday, but we did beat the Dolphins in Miami last year 13-10. I expect another close game regardless as to who wins..
28-10? Do you really think the Browns are a far worse team than last year? I'm not saying that we will win this Sunday, but we did beat the Dolphins in Miami last year 13-10. I expect another close game regardless as to who wins..
expand that line of thinking and ask yourself if miami is any better than last year or not. neither are a complete team, but i dont see us being drastically better than last year...marginally perhaps, and alot younger....which equates to mistakes. they certainly are more veteran...
-
It is just too bad for him that his guns can only shoot 3 yard passes.
He has gone down field repeatedly this year. He has not lacked balls. That still doesn't mean that we will be worth a damn on Sunday. I just hope for a good game and an entertaining time in your city while on our visit.
He has gone down field repeatedly this year. He has not lacked balls. That still doesn't mean that we will be worth a damn on Sunday. I just hope for a good game and an entertaining time in your city while on our visit.
Well, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is a stone's throw away from the Stadium, and if you're really adventurous and have the time (and a car) the Pro Football Hall of Fame is about an hour's drive south in Canton.

-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Gips, it really isn't all wins with me. I jsut get pissed with some who make excuses for losing.
However, when I say a badass team, I am more refering to attitude, agressive play calling on both sides of the ball...... spirit, fight, emotion.
I think that stuff is missing and I for one, miss it.
Well bro with a complete off season or a coaching staff that's a year or more into the operation...the playbook wouldn't look so vanilla. Spirit...Fight...and Emotion are going to come and go with this young group until they find an identity that is theirs and no one else's. The biggest thing for them to do this season is to play fundamentally sound football. If they do the little things like maintain focus for an entire snap count...keep defender's arms down on the line...get out of the huddle and line up...maintain outside containment...so on and so fourth this team will get better and that playbook will open up. Talent is important...I agree, but I see a lot of talented players Sunday in and Sunday out not play up to potential and get owned by the less talented but more fundamentally sound player.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Gips, it really isn't all wins with me. I jsut get pissed with some who make excuses for losing.
However, when I say a badass team, I am more refering to attitude, agressive play calling on both sides of the ball...... spirit, fight, emotion.
I think that stuff is missing and I for one, miss it.
I understand, though I think it is possible that we may have some young players on this team that can exhibit that attitude. I think Ward and Haden may come close to being a Minniefield/Dixon like combo. These rookies on the D-Line Taylor and Sheard look like they may be badasses. Too soon to tell, but so far so good.
On offense, yes, we need more firepower, but clearly Payton Hillis is willing to run over, around, or through you.
Its a work in progress. WE do need a couple of smack you in your mouth linebackers. No one is going to mistake this bunch for Lawrence Taylor and Carl Banks. People are singing the praises of DQJ, but so far I think he has been lame. His next Butkus like tackle will be his first.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Okay,
it's time for Ghoolie............. yes, Ghoolie, to put some positive spin on Sunday's game.
You circle-jerker's need to first calm down and realize that I have loved the Browns well before many of you were even fighting me for a spot on your Mom's fat titties. But I digress........ Blah blah blah blah blah
You know when you talk like that it really shows a depth of maturity that you can only get when you've lived long enough to have competed with grown men for their mothers' "fat tits"
You sorry ass internet troll. I actually feel a little bad for you.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Okay,
it's time for Ghoolie............. yes, Ghoolie, to put some positive spin on Sunday's game.
You circle-jerker's need to first calm down and realize that I have loved the Browns well before many of you were even fighting me for a spot on your Mom's fat titties. But I digress........ Blah blah blah blah blah
You know when you talk like that it really shows a depth of maturity that you can only get when you've lived long enough to have competed with grown men for their mothers' "fat tits"
You sorry ass internet troll. I actually feel a little bad for you.
You know when you talk like that it really shows a depth of maturity that you can only get when you've lived long enough to have competed with grown men for their mothers' "fat tits"
You sorry ass internet troll. I actually feel a little bad for you.
Ghoolie is just fed up like the rest of us and gets too overzealous in his statements,but I think his heart is generally in the right place.
-
No I don't think it is. Have you actually ever read anything this horse's ass has written?
-
No I don't think it is. Have you actually ever read anything this horse's ass has written?
No I don't think it is. Have you actually ever read anything this horse's ass has written?
Yes,been reading his propaganda for several years now.
-
I think we can definitely get a win from the Dolphins.
Our defense is playing good despite the fact that they had one lapse in mental judgement versus the Bengals and the Colts are Manning-less. I think the keys to the game on the defensive side of the ball are locking down Marshall, hopefully Haden is put on him, stopping the running game and being mindful of Bush. Thomas is a dangerous RB and Bush is a dangerous everything.
The offense seems to being coming along more and more every week. The Dolphins D is depleted by injuries so it will be a good chance for McCoy and WRs to develop further chemistry. With Hillis being sick and probably not a 100% it will be a good shot for Hardesty to show us Brownies what he has to offer. I think the key here is Evan Moore, he creates mismatch problems as he is too athletic for most LBs and too big for DBs.
-
I'm worried about this game. The dolphins offense was on fire week 1. I'm not sure about last week but if they play like they did against the patriots I don't think we'll be able to win a shoot out yet.
Marshall is a pretty good wrong and bush makes some tough match ups on d.
Our run d sucks but pass d is decent. Hopefully we can prevent an air assault and prevent a shootout.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login