Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. I Wanted To Say Thanks Again

I Wanted To Say Thanks Again

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
2 Posts 2 Posters 461 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • huck1974 H
    • 13 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    H huck1974 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Dolphins fan here. I really appreciate your hospitality and all your suggestions for my visit to Cleveland. It doesn't look like we can put a decent team together this year. I won't be talking smack, but supporting my team and enjoying your city. You guys should feel comfortable going in to this game because my team has no identity at all. We did play two power house teams in a row, but we have no defense which is supposed to be our strong point. Thanks for inviting me to your tailgate. I will be there for sure. My name is Shane. I would like to have a name or two from you guys so I can say hello.

    Thanks again

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Russ here....stop by the tailgate, I'll be there.

      See you Sunday. I'll get there around 7:30 AM.

      If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate