Pashos
-
Anyone know Pashos status for Sunday's game?
Thomaspro
-
Anyone know Pashos status for Sunday's game?
Thomaspro
Why? Do you have pathos for Pashos?
-
Anyone know Pashos status for Sunday's game?
Thomaspro
Why? Do you have pathos for Pashos?
Why? Do you have pathos for Pashos?
Considering he is our starting RT and has been injured I was hoping he would be cleared to play this week.
-
Like some of you,I have serious doubt Pashos,can stay healthy. If he incurs another injury,Id say his career is done.
Like some of you,I have serious doubt Pashos,can stay healthy. If he incurs another injury,Id say his career is done.
I agree. I say if he does not play this week, he is put on IR or released, etc. I wish he would come back because he is solid as a starter when healthy for the rush and pass proteection. But he does look very out of shape.
-
Why? Do you have pathos for Pashos?
Considering he is our starting RT and has been injured I was hoping he would be cleared to play this week.
Considering he is our starting RT and has been injured I was hoping he would be cleared to play this week.
I agree. I say if he does not play this week, he is put on IR or released, etc. I wish he would come back because he is solid as a starter when healthy for the rush and pass proteection. But he does look very out of shape.
Looks out of shape? What are you basing that on?
Yeah- no doubt when healthy, he's better than the filler we picked up to replace him. The injury reports should start coming out today, and if we see another DNP- probably write him off again for Sunday.
With the length of time he's been out, have to wonder if it's the dreaded "high ankle sprain".

No doubt the Browns will have to address RT in next year's draft as Pashos has only contributed in like 4 games the last two seasons. Was healthy before that though.
-
Considering he is our starting RT and has been injured I was hoping he would be cleared to play this week.
I agree. I say if he does not play this week, he is put on IR or released, etc. I wish he would come back because he is solid as a starter when healthy for the rush and pass proteection. But he does look very out of shape.
Looks out of shape? What are you basing that on?
Yeah- no doubt when healthy, he's better than the filler we picked up to replace him. The injury reports should start coming out today, and if we see another DNP- probably write him off again for Sunday.
With the length of time he's been out, have to wonder if it's the dreaded "high ankle sprain".

No doubt the Browns will have to address RT in next year's draft as Pashos has only contributed in like 4 games the last two seasons. Was healthy before that though.
Looks out of shape? What are you basing that on?
Yeah- no doubt when healthy, he's better than the filler we picked up to replace him. The injury reports should start coming out today, and if we see another DNP- probably write him off again for Sunday.
With the length of time he's been out, have to wonder if it's the dreaded "high ankle sprain".

No doubt the Browns will have to address RT in next year's draft as Pashos has only contributed in like 4 games the last two seasons. Was healthy before that though.
He was out of shape in camp and it was mentioned in a couple of camp reports that he looked out of shape and rusty. Of course most would be due to injury.

-
Anyone know Pashos status for Sunday's game?
Thomaspro
Why? Do you have pathos for Pashos?
Why? Do you have pathos for Pashos?
Good one! I always appreciate an educated post. Whoever said that "Pashos is creek for Walking boot" had a good one too.
With 6 games last year and (I think) 1 preseason game this year if Pashos does't play soon he may be done unfortunately. Shurmur likes him in his pressers he is always positive about him coming back.
-
Read on PD that he should be getting more work in practice this week and he is hopeful to play. I would say it is 50/50 though.
-
Pashos has been practicing this week and will be a game day decision....
I doubt he's in game shape and might be in for a series or two if at all....
At some time we're gonna have to fish or cut bait with this guy but if healthy (yea right) he helps with the running game...
Peace
T.Dawg
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login