Randy Lerner WTF?!!
-
What in the hell is he doing? For a guy that's trying to fix the atrocities he keeps the status quo. Why in the hell is he interviewing coaches without a GM in place? That's the same mistake he made in hiring RAC before Savage. I bet 100% RAC was never Savage's guy.
Mangini? Really? No thanks.
I was on record saying that Pioli is the best in the NFL. So what if he wants the world? We as fans deserve a winner.
I just have that sickening feeling in my stomach that Randy Lerner is doing everything in his power to provoke the same actions 4 years later with this team.
Mike
-
I thouught you guys said one of the cool things about Lerner is that he is hands off?
I told you all along he is the worst kind of meddler. At least Jerry Jones has the balls to admit he runs the show and then take the heat for it. This Phaggot Lerner makes people believe he is simply a humble Cleveland Well-Wisher who wants what's best for Cleveland while all along calling the shots.
I remember when Tom Coughlin announced that his close friends advised him STRONGLY against taking the Cleveland job.
Isn't it interesting that we never get the players, coaches, assistants or executives that the rest of the world wants? Instead we get shit like Crennel, Frye, Green, Winslow, Quinn, McGinest, etc?
Lerner needs to sell, otherwise we will get more 2 - 4 win seasons.
-
What in the hell is he doing? For a guy that's trying to fix the atrocities he keeps the status quo. Why in the hell is he interviewing coaches without a GM in place? That's the same mistake he made in hiring RAC before Savage. I bet 100% RAC was never Savage's guy.
Mangini? Really? No thanks.
I was on record saying that Pioli is the best in the NFL. So what if he wants the world? We as fans deserve a winner.
I just have that sickening feeling in my stomach that Randy Lerner is doing everything in his power to provoke the same actions 4 years later with this team.
Mike
What in the hell is he doing? For a guy that's trying to fix the atrocities he keeps the status quo. Why in the hell is he interviewing coaches without a GM in place? That's the same mistake he made in hiring RAC before Savage. I bet 100% RAC was never Savage's guy.
Mangini? Really? No thanks.
I was on record saying that Pioli is the best in the NFL. So what if he wants the world? We as fans deserve a winner.
I just have that sickening feeling in my stomach that Randy Lerner is doing everything in his power to provoke the same actions 4 years later with this team.
Mike
No offense intended but what gives you the authority to say Pioli is the best in the NFL?
Have YOU interviewed him?..maybe hes a dick head like PS? ...and Denver is looking for a coach first then a GM..it isnt always done in reverse...
-
What in the hell is he doing? For a guy that's trying to fix the atrocities he keeps the status quo. Why in the hell is he interviewing coaches without a GM in place? That's the same mistake he made in hiring RAC before Savage. I bet 100% RAC was never Savage's guy.
Mangini? Really? No thanks.
I was on record saying that Pioli is the best in the NFL. So what if he wants the world? We as fans deserve a winner.
I just have that sickening feeling in my stomach that Randy Lerner is doing everything in his power to provoke the same actions 4 years later with this team.
Mike
What in the hell is he doing? For a guy that's trying to fix the atrocities he keeps the status quo. Why in the hell is he interviewing coaches without a GM in place? That's the same mistake he made in hiring RAC before Savage. I bet 100% RAC was never Savage's guy.
Mangini? Really? No thanks.
I was on record saying that Pioli is the best in the NFL. So what if he wants the world? We as fans deserve a winner.
I just have that sickening feeling in my stomach that Randy Lerner is doing everything in his power to provoke the same actions 4 years later with this team.
Mike
If you have been reading my posts from the last 4 years you would know the answer to this question. Randy Lerner is a meddling jackoff who chooses who we draft, who plays and who gets cut. The guy is the worst owner in the NFL.
-
Thought you didnt want Pioli anyways?
Thought you wanted a coach hired that will tell his GM what to do?
-
He noticed Pioli's nose is mostly intact...........only a tiny piece is still up Belichick's anus.................thus he finds Pioli highly qualified..........especially since he never did anything besides bring Billy his morning coffee and running the film machine
da huh de ja vu
And dat my friends makes Pioli a stud...........he drafted every guy Belichick wanted when Belichick told him/................
-
All hail Ghoolie! All bluster, no fcuking answers. What an absolute shock. I have less respect for you than I do Randy Lerner, and that's saying something.
All you do here is sit on your ass and say "I told you idiots so."
We're frustrated enough around here without your geriatric know-it-all ass coming here with ZERO solutions. Piss off already, dipshit.
Fcuk your 4 years of posts.
-
Nah. I've read Lerner wanted Quinn to start '07 and he didn't insist.
Lerner seems to be trying and it's hard to judge the end result before there is one.
How can he be called meddling and also disconnected?
Let's have a little patience. He's active and engaged right now, which is good.
-
What in the hell is he doing? For a guy that's trying to fix the atrocities he keeps the status quo. Why in the hell is he interviewing coaches without a GM in place? That's the same mistake he made in hiring RAC before Savage. I bet 100% RAC was never Savage's guy.
Mangini? Really? No thanks.
I was on record saying that Pioli is the best in the NFL. So what if he wants the world? We as fans deserve a winner.
I just have that sickening feeling in my stomach that Randy Lerner is doing everything in his power to provoke the same actions 4 years later with this team.
Mike
If you have been reading my posts from the last 4 years you would know the answer to this question. Randy Lerner is a meddling jackoff who chooses who we draft, who plays and who gets cut. The guy is the worst owner in the NFL.
If you have been reading my posts from the last 4 years you would know the answer to this question. Randy Lerner is a meddling jackoff who chooses who we draft, who plays and who gets cut. The guy is the worst owner in the NFL.
...and that is why he is calling the shots; you are posting on a message board I presume?
-
Lerner is just making sure he has every option he can because in the nfl getting coaches and gms can be a tricky endeaver at best...as much as i would love to bust randys chops on the way he is handling things..i cant because he is doing a good methodical approach and covering several contingency plans if the need arises...
I can chop his ass up for eating out of his own garbage can instead of taking it to the curb...in the form of tucker,chud,TJ.McDeadwieght and rip the qb butcher keeping any of these guys around puts an undue burden on the new staff and potentially leaves some groups of players at risk of not recieving adequate training/preparation..
-
@shepwrite said:
Jesus, dude. You're a bigger bummer than I remember. Embrace Zoloft already.Quinn was an amazing pick. Don't throw him in there.
Could not agree more...dude is full of anger and rage; I really think he is Mark Levin
-
@shepwrite said:
Jesus, dude. You're a bigger bummer than I remember. Embrace Zoloft already.Quinn was an amazing pick. Don't throw him in there.
What makes Quinn a amazing 2nd and first round pick.................
The fact he never won a really big game at ND and his record against top opponents was 3-8..............amazingly what BAD????????????

-
Lerner is just making sure he has every option he can because in the nfl getting coaches and gms can be a tricky endeaver at best...as much as i would love to bust randys chops on the way he is handling things..i cant because he is doing a good methodical approach and covering several contingency plans if the need arises...
I can chop his ass up for eating out of his own garbage can instead of taking it to the curb...in the form of tucker,chud,TJ.McDeadwieght and rip the qb butcher keeping any of these guys around puts an undue burden on the new staff and potentially leaves some groups of players at risk of not recieving adequate training/preparation..
Lerner is just making sure he has every option he can because in the nfl getting coaches and gms can be a tricky endeaver at best...as much as i would love to bust randys chops on the way he is handling things..i cant because he is doing a good methodical approach and covering several contingency plans if the need arises...
Agreed Gips...
This is not an easy hire...
And we all know its all about the OC and DC...that is the hires i want some STUDS at...
-
Like he did in selecting SEWAGE and Crennel............OK I be wit you!
-
@shepwrite said:
Jesus, dude. You're a bigger bummer than I remember. Embrace Zoloft already.Quinn was an amazing pick. Don't throw him in there.
What makes Quinn a amazing 2nd and first round pick.................
The fact he never won a really big game at ND and his record against top opponents was 3-8..............amazingly what BAD????????????

What makes Quinn a amazing 2nd and first round pick.................
The fact he never won a really big game at ND and his record against top opponents was 3-8..............amazingly what BAD????????????

This quinn and everything else bashing coming from 2 guys who claimed clarett would be a STUD running back in the NFL...ALso said we should draft TRoy SMITH as the #3 overall pick 2 years ago...they whined and cried and begged for Troy the savior....the heisman playmaker....
I even remember the bet that Clarett would have more rushing yards for his career than William Green...haha...how did that work out..and willie green is not setting the bar very high to bet against
-
Like he did in selecting SEWAGE and Crennel............OK I be wit you!
Like he did in selecting SEWAGE and Crennel............OK I be wit you!
Rich theres no way in hell anyone lerner is currently looking at could even remotely suck as bad as savage or crennel thats not even possible!
Except tucker,chud,McDeadwieght but he isnt going to hire those idiots..i would hope..

-
@inspecta said:
We've said it a thousand times, but for some reason you never want to come to grips with one fact.What you just said about Brady Quinn's college career can be said word for word about Peyton Mannings college career.
College doesn't mean shit, there are a plethora of NFL greats that never did shit in college.
How stellar was Terrell Davis's college career?
Conversely true, how many Heisman trophy winners turned into great NFL players?
The difference is that Manning's record in big games was way better than 3-8.............and yep Manning has won big time in the Pro's................... so I ax you wtf has Quinn won in the pro's to justify he was worth a no 1 and no 2 pick?????????????? BE specific!!!!!!!!!!!!........when he does I will be the first to justify he is more than ordinary!
-
What makes Quinn a amazing 2nd and first round pick.................
The fact he never won a really big game at ND and his record against top opponents was 3-8..............amazingly what BAD????????????

This quinn and everything else bashing coming from 2 guys who claimed clarett would be a STUD running back in the NFL...ALso said we should draft TRoy SMITH as the #3 overall pick 2 years ago...they whined and cried and begged for Troy the savior....the heisman playmaker....
I even remember the bet that Clarett would have more rushing yards for his career than William Green...haha...how did that work out..and willie green is not setting the bar very high to bet against
This quinn and everything else bashing coming from 2 guys who claimed clarett would be a STUD running back in the NFL...ALso said we should draft TRoy SMITH as the #3 overall pick 2 years ago...they whined and cried and begged for Troy the savior....the heisman playmaker....
I even remember the bet that Clarett would have more rushing yards for his career than William Green...haha...how did that work out..and willie green is not setting the bar very high to bet against
You are lying whomever you are ...............denial is the greatest abillity of a LOSER..................you be both
-
If Pioli is taking his time and considering his options (as he should), and McKay won't interview while the Falcons are still alive (as he shouldn't), then should he just take a vacation until someone gives him an answer? Let's say that he's really impressed with Mangini and McDaniels. Should he wait until Mangini gets a job somewhere else? What happens if Pioli decides to take the Kansas City job (which is a pretty plum job--loyal fan base, weak division, and a track record of keeping the GM around so long as you make the playoffs once every decade) and brings McDaniels with him, and McKay decides to stick around in Atlanta? So now we're sometime in the middle of the offseason with no inkling about who the GM will be, and taking a wait-and-see approach to the head coaching job.
Besides, hiring a head coach first does not necessarily mean a mismatch. Unless you're giving the GM absolute power, you can certainly make that part of the interview process--here's the guy who's going to coach the team, here's the philosophy that we're going to employ, how are you going to make it work? A team does need a unifying philosophy, but that doesn't have to come from the front office.
Dennis
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login