Randy Lerner WTF?!!
-
All of it was a lie including what you just said..........yes indeed I wanted to draft Troy Smith and still would like to have him and I did want to use a third round pick on him............what is bad about that....which part of Smith is more a bust than Quinn who cost a one and two pick?....GENIUS.............further
YOU were never around for the dealings about Clarett so how can you know if THERE WAS A BET..............your stating what you did is preposterous and another lie....in a complete vacuum..................because there never was any bet about Clarett and Green............because NO ONE EVER ACCEPTED MY TERMS.........besides..... Green was for shiet after I stated the terms anyway......
but you make up whatever you wish whiner to keep these threads are about me NOT the Browns.............thanks for making that what it is
let me axe you diss when you fart does your head ever get unplugged and blown out wit de gasses>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All of it was a lie including what you just said..........yes indeed I wanted to draft Troy Smith and still would like to have him and I did want to use a third round pick on him............what is bad about that....which part of Smith is more a bust than Quinn who cost a one and two pick?....GENIUS.............further
YOU were never around for the dealings about Clarett so how can you know if THERE WAS A BET..............your stating what you did is preposterous and another lie....in a complete vacuum..................because there never was any bet about Clarett and Green............because NO ONE EVER ACCEPTED MY TERMS.........besides..... Green was for shiet after I stated the terms anyway......
but you make up whatever you wish whiner to keep these threads are about me NOT the Browns.............thanks for making that what it is
let me axe you diss when you fart does your head ever get unplugged and blown out wit de gasses>>>>>>>>>>>>>

First off Rich.. i do not like to disrespect the elderly but im tired of you cluttering up the Board...and you call me a "loser"..dude you are called out on being a whiney ass bitch..we have seen it for years..you cry and whine with your terrible predictions..and claim you knew every move the browns made was wrong..well let me remind you ..your opinion..while VERY far off base doesnt mean SHIT.
I also remeber you calling for Tressell to run the browns..he cant even compete with the SEC!!!..how the hell would he compete in the NFL??? you claim brady quinn choked in the big games (which he did) but what makes Tressell a better prospect than quinn?...and im a Buckeye fan from YOUNGSTOWN..
you are in obvious denial and by the looks of the picture of you..you are in NO PLACE to call anyone a "Loser"..
-
All of it was a lie including what you just said..........yes indeed I wanted to draft Troy Smith and still would like to have him and I did want to use a third round pick on him............what is bad about that....which part of Smith is more a bust than Quinn who cost a one and two pick?....GENIUS.............further
YOU were never around for the dealings about Clarett so how can you know if THERE WAS A BET..............your stating what you did is preposterous and another lie....in a complete vacuum..................because there never was any bet about Clarett and Green............because NO ONE EVER ACCEPTED MY TERMS.........besides..... Green was for shiet after I stated the terms anyway......
but you make up whatever you wish whiner to keep these threads are about me NOT the Browns.............thanks for making that what it is
let me axe you diss when you fart does your head ever get unplugged and blown out wit de gasses>>>>>>>>>>>>>

First off Rich.. i do not like to disrespect the elderly but im tired of you cluttering up the Board...and you call me a "loser"..dude you are called out on being a whiney ass bitch..we have seen it for years..you cry and whine with your terrible predictions..and claim you knew every move the browns made was wrong..well let me remind you ..your opinion..while VERY far off base doesnt mean SHIT.
I also remeber you calling for Tressell to run the browns..he cant even compete with the SEC!!!..how the hell would he compete in the NFL??? you claim brady quinn choked in the big games (which he did) but what makes Tressell a better prospect than quinn?...and im a Buckeye fan from YOUNGSTOWN..
you are in obvious denial and by the looks of the picture of you..you are in NO PLACE to call anyone a "Loser"..
you are in obvious denial and by the looks of the picture of you..you are in NO PLACE to call anyone a "Loser"..
Just take a look at the picture of him in the Willie Green jersey from a tailgate.
-
Hey Rich - sniffing too much of the Agent Orange from days gone by?
You are the biggest tool on here aside from Lumfag and Girlie.
Seriously, why dont you blow up your house or something? It might make you feel better.
-
What part is he lying about? You DID claim Clarett was a stud. You DID claim Clarett would have a better career than Willie Green. You DID want Troy Smith. You also wanted Alex Smith and DID claim he'd be a franchise QB. How's that working out for SF?
As for Quinn, he has yet to have a chance in the pros to show whether he is worth the price or not. What was Peyton's record and stats his first season? Quinn hasn't even had a full season yet.
he is lying about all of it..........and you have selective omissive memory................
Clarett never got his chance to do it on the field he got xxxxeed by Andy Geiger and the system who turned him back into the thug he was before he got his chance.........so whatever you say about Clarett is meaningless fact is the guy WON a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in the last game he ever played and MADE THE PLAY OF THE GAME...........and they got fawoiked by the system.....Clarett WAS A STUD......so your argument there is about as dumb as saying Ernie Davis was a bust.........further I never compared Clarett a STUD to POS Green.........that would have been idiotic.............Green Stank it was obvious......Clarett got screwed that is also obvious.........but hang your hat on that.............since you got nothing else but being wrong for five years
Yes I wanted Troy Smith and wanted to use a third round pick on him.........Which part of Troy Smith is a failure..............and yes I wanted Alex Smith.....which part of Alex Smith injured two years and suffering under a useless coach is a failure.......and I NEVER said he would be a franchise QB............but I did say that about RIvers and Ben........now stick your head back upurass................you just do not get it never did and here you are again blowing smoke out urass in inaccurate hindsight
why did you not comment on the twenty five guys I wanted that I was dead on correct about instead of telling half truths about the guys above.................your post was pathetic wimpering...........
he is lying about all of it..........and you have selective omissive memory................
Clarett never got his chance to do it on the field he got xxxxeed by Andy Geiger and the system who turned him back into the thug he was before he got his chance.........so whatever you say about Clarett is meaningless fact is the guy WON a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in the last game he ever played and MADE THE PLAY OF THE GAME...........and they got fawoiked by the system.....Clarett WAS A STUD......so your argument there is about as dumb as saying Ernie Davis was a bust.........further I never compared Clarett a STUD to POS Green.........that would have been idiotic.............Green Stank it was obvious......Clarett got screwed that is also obvious.........but hang your hat on that.............since you got nothing else but being wrong for five years
Yes I wanted Troy Smith and wanted to use a third round pick on him.........Which part of Troy Smith is a failure..............and yes I wanted Alex Smith.....which part of Alex Smith injured two years and suffering under a useless coach is a failure.......and I NEVER said he would be a franchise QB............but I did say that about RIvers and Ben........now stick your head back upurass................you just do not get it never did and here you are again blowing smoke out urass in inaccurate hindsight
why did you not comment on the twenty five guys I wanted that I was dead on correct about instead of telling half truths about the guys above.................your post was pathetic wimpering...........
http://www.drc.state.oh.us/OffenderSearch/Search.aspx
Search Mr Clarett
Yep; Mo sure got the shaft from OSU; the NFL and the whole world....yep not his fault in the least
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login