Dolphins Vs Browns Gameday Thread
-
Refs trying to steal the game as usual. Sometimes I wonder how these clowns get out of cities alive
-
Quarterbacks are fraking Pansies. Give me a break.
-
Do the browns suck at everything? Yes they do.
-
I was really hoping Montario would have a huge game today (I guess he can still be a difference-maker) after getting hurt last year and getting the ball all day today.
-
Chad henne needs to die.
-
This game is over and so is the clowns' season. I shouldn't be surprised.
-
All we need to do is find a replacement for Brown, and get good RT and we win this game. Defense looks good, O-Line play is horrible.
-
As if there's ever a good time for a personal foul ... Gotta hold them to three here. I was really hoping that we'd turn the corner this season, but it's looking more and more like we're, "just the Browns being the Browns" like always.
-
Why is Alex Smith on the team, let alone playing and xxxxing up in crunch time? Terrible.
-
W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
-
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
-
Oh baby!!!!!!
-
Thank god ny previous statement fails
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login