Skip to content

Tailgate Party- Titans

Tailgate Party
29 15 3.0k
  • Hi there! My husband and I are in the process of relocating from the west coast to the east coast in our RV. Since we will be in Cleveland this weekend, I bought tickets!

    We were in Indy two weeks ago when the Browns played

    the Colts, but the game was sold out 🙁.

    I was hoping the two of us could join your party and meet some fun people!

    @lala-reid said:

    Hi there! My husband and I are in the process of relocating from the west coast to the east coast in our RV. Since we will be in Cleveland this weekend, I bought tickets!

    We were in Indy two weeks ago when the Browns played

    the Colts, but the game was sold out 🙁.

    I was hoping the two of us could join your party and meet some fun people!

    Larry is right, come join us. We've got you down for 2 and BigRig for 6.

  • I got my tickets! See you all Sunday! Go Browns!!

  • Thanks! We are going to fund an rv park near a train station and ride in. Probably easiest for all. See you Sunday!

  • Hey guys , would it be too late for my son and I to join the tailgate for the Titan's game?

    Thanks,

    mark

  • @ballpeen said:

    I'll double up my offering of Italian butter cookies.

    Butter cookies are great but bloody marys really set them off!

    @sperk said:

    Butter cookies are great but bloody marys really set them off!

    Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

    I have a feeling a few will be made......hint, hint 😉

  • Hey guys , would it be too late for my son and I to join the tailgate for the Titan's game?

    Thanks,

    mark

    @dusty said:

    Hey guys , would it be too late for my son and I to join the tailgate for the Titan's game?

    Thanks,

    mark

    Mark, we'll see you Sunday.

  • @dusty said:

    Hey guys , would it be too late for my son and I to join the tailgate for the Titan's game?

    Thanks,

    mark

    Mark, we'll see you Sunday.

    @roach said:

    Mark, we'll see you Sunday.

    Wow, big crowd Ed. May have to up the bottle count on the Orange Stuff.

  • Just like the newbie clan, I bought a discount ticket through work, since I couldn't get any friends to go. Hoping you all might be kind to a single Cleveland grrrrlll?

    This is my first time flying solo on brownsboard. How do I find you all??

  • Just like the newbie clan, I bought a discount ticket through work, since I couldn't get any friends to go. Hoping you all might be kind to a single Cleveland grrrrlll?

    This is my first time flying solo on brownsboard. How do I find you all??

    @oldbrooklynbacker said:

    Just like the newbie clan, I bought a discount ticket through work, since I couldn't get any friends to go. Hoping you all might be kind to a single Cleveland grrrrlll?

    This is my first time flying solo on brownsboard. How do I find you all??

    Tailgate Party...... Should be all you need to find us, Settlers Landing Lot under the Bridge. There's pictures of us derelicts on the page too.

  • You shouldn't have pointed out the pics....now she might not show up.

    Come on Larry, quit screwing things up!!

    Geesh!

  • Hey. Someone email me the coordinates for GPS. Gonna try to make it with ex easy street pal.

    [email protected]

    Hop to see ya!!!!!!!!!