Skip to content

Big Ben Is #1 In Nfl

The Browns Board
50 28 2.9k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Let's worry about what our guys are doing, not what this putz is or isn't doing.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    i'm not going to shit all over him here and say the steelers and big ben are in serious trouble, but i would feel a little shaky if i was a fan. Big Ben is getting abused this year a lot more than usual and those turnovers are really hurting them. The defense frankly looked a little off to me in that colts game too. I'm not one of those "browns rule steelers drool" type of people, but i do think there's some things they need to correct and fast if they are going to seriously compete this year.

  • Let's worry about what our guys are doing, not what this putz is or isn't doing.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @the-gipper said:

    Let's worry about what our guys are doing, not what this putz is or isn't doing.

    Agree. I hate Ben & Pitt, but they are 2-1.

    Browns need to win before the Bye week, that's all I care about.

  • B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I'm assuming this is directed to the steeler trolls here on the browns board cuz no one else cares..

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Man Ghoolie, you really need to get a hobby.

  • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Not our Best start. Injuries and just Poor play have been somewhat the Norm. Not going to write our season Off. We tend to Fix that stuff. The O`Line is a BIG Issue right now and Plays into Bens struggles... we will see where this all goes. I expect Tomlin and Co. to find a fix.. but if the Season remains a somewhat a struggle I wont be shocked either. Pretty sure the Steelers will remain competitive this season.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #8

    cant win 'em all... 🥷

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Dude, knock off the Steeler bashing stuff already. It's old and worn out.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I think he's number one in forced fondles.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Not voting, there is no option for the Biggest Douchebag/Rapist

  • Let's worry about what our guys are doing, not what this putz is or isn't doing.

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    Let's worry about what our guys are doing, not what this putz is or isn't doing.

    As much as I dislike the Steelers I have to agree. Let's take care of our own house, and things will work themselves out.

  • Dude, knock off the Steeler bashing stuff already. It's old and worn out.

    J jake24 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    Dude, knock off the Steeler bashing stuff already. It's old and worn out.

    Dude, no it is not! I don't get it with some of you guys.....just because your 65 yrs old and now its old to you, dosent mean its old to the younger generation. In your young days early 20's n 30's im sure you went out with the boys drank n bashed the steelers on Sundays. So why can't we? We are fans of a football team, just fans, we can express ourselves however we want to show our passion for this team. Respect it, quit knocking it. You were doing the same thing at your young age.

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    Dude, knock off the Steeler bashing stuff already. It's old and worn out.

    Dude, no it is not! I don't get it with some of you guys.....just because your 65 yrs old and now its old to you, dosent mean its old to the younger generation. In your young days early 20's n 30's im sure you went out with the boys drank n bashed the steelers on Sundays. So why can't we? We are fans of a football team, just fans, we can express ourselves however we want to show our passion for this team. Respect it, quit knocking it. You were doing the same thing at your young age.

    R Represent wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @jake24 said:

    Dude, no it is not! I don't get it with some of you guys.....just because your 65 yrs old and now its old to you, dosent mean its old to the younger generation. In your young days early 20's n 30's im sure you went out with the boys drank n bashed the steelers on Sundays. So why can't we? We are fans of a football team, just fans, we can express ourselves however we want to show our passion for this team. Respect it, quit knocking it. You were doing the same thing at your young age.

    Amen i love Steelers bashing.... now if the browns can spank dat ass this year and let them know how we doing for the years to come, gonna love this season.

  • Dude, knock off the Steeler bashing stuff already. It's old and worn out.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    Dude, knock off the Steeler bashing stuff already. It's old and worn out.

    Fook you.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #16

    It has nothing to do with age. Trust me. @@

    Steeler bashing is perfectly justified, and it is very, very cool and appropriate, for BROWNS fans of all ages !

    The rapist isn't worth having his own thread here...

    But squeeeeeler trashing is exactly what they deserve, the squeerlers ARE trash.

    I hate em. From Troy Pollyfroggieisagirlieman to Hindend Ward, and their rb,

    mincemeatandall, their offensive line that conveniently gets to hold in crunch time...

    and their sissy, really stupid DE who is only in the NFL because he dares to

    try to cheapshot opposing players' into life-threatening injuries, and so many of their

    fans are not just nasty, but they smell worse than a skunk with it's tail high........

    it probably isn't their fault, they just shook the rapists' hand one day, or bumped

    into Troy Pollydumberthanaflyswatter in an elevator, and all the soap .......😉

    It's a BROWNSBOARD. Love it. or stop the freakin whining already.😎

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    Dude, knock off the Steeler bashing stuff already. It's old and worn out.

    Dude, no it is not! I don't get it with some of you guys.....just because your 65 yrs old and now its old to you, dosent mean its old to the younger generation. In your young days early 20's n 30's im sure you went out with the boys drank n bashed the steelers on Sundays. So why can't we? We are fans of a football team, just fans, we can express ourselves however we want to show our passion for this team. Respect it, quit knocking it. You were doing the same thing at your young age.

    D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @jake24 said:

    Dude, no it is not! I don't get it with some of you guys.....just because your 65 yrs old and now its old to you, dosent mean its old to the younger generation. In your young days early 20's n 30's im sure you went out with the boys drank n bashed the steelers on Sundays. So why can't we? We are fans of a football team, just fans, we can express ourselves however we want to show our passion for this team. Respect it, quit knocking it. You were doing the same thing at your young age.

    Very true. When I was in my 20's me and my buddies bashed the Steelers. Only difference is, when I was in my 20's we actually beat the Steelers more than once every 5 years.

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    Dude, knock off the Steeler bashing stuff already. It's old and worn out.

    Dude, no it is not! I don't get it with some of you guys.....just because your 65 yrs old and now its old to you, dosent mean its old to the younger generation. In your young days early 20's n 30's im sure you went out with the boys drank n bashed the steelers on Sundays. So why can't we? We are fans of a football team, just fans, we can express ourselves however we want to show our passion for this team. Respect it, quit knocking it. You were doing the same thing at your young age.

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @jake24 said:

    Dude, no it is not! I don't get it with some of you guys.....just because your 65 yrs old and now its old to you, dosent mean its old to the younger generation. In your young days early 20's n 30's im sure you went out with the boys drank n bashed the steelers on Sundays. So why can't we? We are fans of a football team, just fans, we can express ourselves however we want to show our passion for this team. Respect it, quit knocking it. You were doing the same thing at your young age.

    I'm 25. I'm just tired of so many threads always being dedicated to Steeler hatred. Give it up already.

  • @jake24 said:

    Dude, no it is not! I don't get it with some of you guys.....just because your 65 yrs old and now its old to you, dosent mean its old to the younger generation. In your young days early 20's n 30's im sure you went out with the boys drank n bashed the steelers on Sundays. So why can't we? We are fans of a football team, just fans, we can express ourselves however we want to show our passion for this team. Respect it, quit knocking it. You were doing the same thing at your young age.

    I'm 25. I'm just tired of so many threads always being dedicated to Steeler hatred. Give it up already.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    I'm 25. I'm just tired of so many threads always being dedicated to Steeler hatred. Give it up already.

    Screw that man, its tradition to hate them

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #20

    lame and tired, just like me.

    who gives a shit. stupid thread.

  • halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Nobody has bashed the Steelers at even 1% the intensity level I have.

    That said, bashing a guy who is 2/3 in SB s and who has made many spectacular game winning plays, it is idiotic to bash a QB of his caliber; ESPECIALLY since, even on his worst days, he kicks the shit out of the Browns.

    Ben is going ot the HOF.... you know, with Otto, JB, Kelly, Motley, Namath, Starr.............. I guess those guys suck as well?

    They didn't suck. They also didn't rape.